Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

calling out ricknbird350

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2009, 10:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default calling out ricknbird350

Lets be adults here, i will make the post offering you a complete refund on the engine cradel that is obviously bent, but i want an apology for the threats you made towards me and my property! long story short he bought some parts off me seamed like a decent enough person face to face, he was actually at my house to pick up all the parts. a week later he wanted to buy some more parts which i thought i gave him a fair price, he didnt like it lowballed me and i said no thanks, you can find them on tech cheaper, he texted me back caling me a stingy F@@@ and some other things, got into a lil argument i told him please stop texting me on my phone he dont like the prices sorry but dont call me names. everything was fine, for the last 2 weeks or so, then now the last few days i get rude text messages again, saying i sold him a bent k member, he was at my house face to face, and i told him good chance it was bent but everythigs there make what you can out of it if you want to give it a try if not im take a few parts off and scarp it, i also GAVE him some broken brakcets some good brackets and ac acumulater and all kinds of mounting hardware, trying to be nice and continue to make a smooth transaction, another ls1tech member was at my house when he came to get the parts and can verify i indeed told him it was probably bent. anyways hes now texting me threating me telling me hes goin to show up at my house unanounced, and when i am not home and hes goin to make me pay, and all kinds of simple threats towards me and my property. at that point i ignore him and he still texts me on this is the biggest mistake i made, and over 50 dollers etc. look at my feed back i have always done my best to make right with people local and all over the world, why would i infact try to rip someone off who was at my house!!!!!

long story short, i want an apology for the threats, my damaged items returned, and i will glady give you a refund and we can part our ways
Old 04-14-2009, 11:44 PM
Teching In

sounds like an ******* with self esteem issues

but good luck on resolving this

hope all goes well, if not

Old 04-15-2009, 07:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks gitano i try to be a reasonable person, but can only do it to an extent, espeacialy when i feel threatened, anyways i sent him a text last night to read this thread, he still has not responded
Old 04-15-2009, 09:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

still no response, and im somehow the bad person here?
Old 04-16-2009, 01:28 PM
TECH Resident

can you contact law enforcement? making threats like that i dont think is legal. i cant believe the guy is blowing up over $50. sounds like something isnt quite right upstairs.
Old 04-16-2009, 11:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

It actually started a few days after i sold him the stuff, all because my asking price for a bunch of stuff he needed, was 75 and more then reasonable he low ***** me and starts harassin me cause i didnt want to acept his offer, and i told him like 3 times to literally stop harassing me, then 2 weeks later he messages me about the cradle, look at my feedback and all the people i know here in person no one has anything bad to say about me besides him, so the problems is him not me
Old 05-01-2009, 06:11 PM
Rehab is for quitters...

https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-...ack-forum.html