Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Buyer beware of cobraklr

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 11:02 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Red face Scammed

To the last poster , You are one of the People I said was defending Him . I guess He got You too . It's time for everyone who got scammed to get criminal charges filed on this guy . He is stupid enough to leave all his contact info and phone # on here . Who here believes He has a 700 hp camaro , but gets off on logging into a parts website 10 times a day to scam People ? I think He or She is a straight up nutjob .

Last edited by iowahawkeye5; 06-07-2009 at 11:07 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 06-08-2009, 01:42 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by iowahawkeye5
To the last poster , You are one of the People I said was defending Him . I guess He got You too . It's time for everyone who got scammed to get criminal charges filed on this guy . He is stupid enough to leave all his contact info and phone # on here . Who here believes He has a 700 hp camaro , but gets off on logging into a parts website 10 times a day to scam People ? I think He or She is a straight up nutjob .
He agreed to send my money back, which I have documented in private messages. Well when he saw the paypal claim he responded saying he would ship out the part today. The claim will not be removed until he refunds my $260.
I won't put up with this sh*t. I work too hard for what I have to have this d-bag short me like this. I'll keep everybody posted.
Old 06-21-2009, 08:38 PM
Launching!

I need all the information on this guy that I can get. I am taking legal action against him for the amount of money ($260) that I paid him for the LS6 intake that I NEVER received. I never even got an LS1 intake, I got NOTHING!!!! Paypal ruled in my favor but they say he doesn't have the funds for them to take back. I need everything I can get on this piece of ****.
Cobraklr if you read this, It would be in your best interest to put the $260 in the account so that they can refund it to me. Once I get my money, all legal action will be called off.
All others, please PM me with any information you have on him. Thanks
Old 06-21-2009, 10:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Was his shipping address available when you did the PayPal transaction ?

Old 06-22-2009, 03:03 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by bearcatt
Was his shipping address available when you did the PayPal transaction ?

unfortunately not. I looked
Old 06-22-2009, 11:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

I cut and pasted his user name on google and he was registered on a couple of forums.
I didn't see any info on him.

I also sent him a PM saying to pay up.

Old 06-23-2009, 06:14 PM
Staging Lane

Default LS6 Intake

I want a full refund from Him too . The worthless ls1 intake is no better . And all the time I have wasted trying to get My money back . I still have a worthless intake sitting in My hallway and $ 260 missing from My bank account . And now I don't trust anyone enough to buy an ls6 intake , not even on ebay . If I got ripped again , that would be enough wasted that I could have bought a FAST intake .
Old 06-23-2009, 09:04 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by iowahawkeye5
I want a full refund from Him too . The worthless ls1 intake is no better . And all the time I have wasted trying to get My money back . I still have a worthless intake sitting in My hallway and $ 260 missing from My bank account . And now I don't trust anyone enough to buy an ls6 intake , not even on ebay . If I got ripped again , that would be enough wasted that I could have bought a FAST intake .
Got your Voice Mail. I'll call you back later.

I swear if I ever see this dude.... oh man.

Quick Reply: Buyer beware of cobraklr