Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Beware of XplicitPerformance

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 08:09 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 32 Likes on 27 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by corvettelover
With the avenues I've gone down, I don't think it will go as far as me filing a small claims against him. But, if it comes to that, I will.
Hey man, any updates?
Old 11-10-2009, 06:32 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chaman
Hey man, any updates?
Well, American Express is reviewing the issues as well as MAKING PayPal look into it. (I love my Amex card for so many reasons and this being one of them). The person from Amex said that if it's decided in my favor, they will refund me the money and go after the seller themselves ( I bet they have a crap load of lawyers just sitting around waiting for stuff like this). I was also told that since PayPal is being forced to look into the issue and if they (PayPal) decides in my favor, they will try and recover the money for Amex. If the funds are not there, the account will be suspended.

I've spoke to someone from the Internet Crime Complaint Center and was told they are looking into the issue and thanked me for all the documentation I gave them. I was told it takes time because of all the other cases they are currently investigating.

I do have a few other things in the works, but would rather not mention them at this time.
Old 11-14-2009, 12:41 PM
On The Tree

I received a PM saying that Dru (xplicitperformance) was removed as a mod over on westsidemustangs for deleting the post about this issue over there.
Old 11-14-2009, 02:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just one of many dissappointments in his life i'm sure.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Updates?
Old 11-19-2009, 09:39 AM
11 Second Club

I see that xplicitperformance is still active on this forum...mods what gives? Suspend this guy already the community has spoken.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:05 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SkullV
Updates?
Nothing really to update on as of yet. I'll post up as soon as something new developes.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:34 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bigboykilroy
I see that xplicitperformance is still active on this forum...mods what gives? Suspend this guy already the community has spoken.
I second that. No reason for this guy to be in our community...... Can we get a response from the mods?
Old 11-20-2009, 04:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I guess not.....
Old 11-23-2009, 09:41 AM
11 Second Club

if you put an "unauthorized signature" you will get a faster mod interaction, don’t want to **** off the sponsors, but someone here truly ripping people off is allowed to roam free! what gives !!
Old 11-23-2009, 11:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by bigboykilroy
if you put an "unauthorized signature" you will get a faster mod interaction, don’t want to **** off the sponsors, but someone here truly ripping people off is allowed to roam free! what gives !!
The mods have never cared about this section. The last time a mod visited this board he was simply posting rules for everyone who was helping to follow.

I'll report my own post as Spam. Maybe a mod will pay attention. Instaban?
Old 11-23-2009, 12:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

If there was one section the mods should pay attention to, it's this one...
Old 11-27-2009, 06:32 PM
10 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I am glad someone called this guy out, I am new to texas and was looking for new mechanics good thing people like this get weeded out on the thread.

One thing I noticed about his site that I notice about alot of other SCAMMER sites, is they always seem to be UNDER construction. be weary of a website that says this, also a business that cannot produce pictures of the part they are selling is shady for sure.

Case in point, RevXtreme sold me a race built rear end they were traded from a customer, that had no idea what it was built with, but did tell me the gera size, and provided pictures when I asked and were very helpful. They also sold it to me for a very resonable price since they were unsure of its build properties I got a great deal. I am sure that even if there was a issue they would of found a way to make up for it. That is how business is done.

This guy never had intentions of paying you the money, I am sure he figured after two months you had installed it and were none the wiser, He also figured you would not take it this far, because most do not, so that is why he said if you can prove it he would refund you the money, probably figuring you would drop it there.

This guy is a piece of crap, and if I find out what GARAGE he works out of I will have some signs posted up, also I will destroy is reputation in the miltary community and on every car forum I can

Unfortunetly what he will do is what most of these scammers do, have another temporary website made on a new server under a new name and continue doing the same shady things.
Old 11-30-2009, 07:42 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by rooster99ss
I'm sure that means a lot, coming from a grade A tool

someone posted it on my site too

http://www.lsxnation.net/showthread.php?t=7670
Haha, cute...
Old 11-30-2009, 09:21 PM
Teching In

Hey Locals of LS1Tech,

My name is Tony and I live here in houston I Purchased a motor from Dru a while back and have yet to recieve it or the $3000 I paid him for it. i found this thread through google and am very happy i did. Plz i give a fair warning! DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY BC HE SEEMS TO TURN AROUND ON HIS STORIES AND TELL U SOMETHING ELSE!!!
Old 11-30-2009, 10:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lt1master2c5r
Hey Locals of LS1Tech,

My name is Tony and I live here in houston I Purchased a motor from Dru a while back and have yet to recieve it or the $3000 I paid him for it. i found this thread through google and am very happy i did. Plz i give a fair warning! DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY BC HE SEEMS TO TURN AROUND ON HIS STORIES AND TELL U SOMETHING ELSE!!!
What? How about because he's a douche that rips everybody off for being a reason?!? Seriously though, for 3k, I would be knocking his door down, no doubt about it. I haven't checked lately but i'm sure he's still a member on this site. Since the mods haven't responded to our posts about having him banned, I assume he's still an outstanding citizen....
Old 12-01-2009, 06:59 AM
On The Tree

Hey Locals of LS1Tech,

Sorry to hear about your issue! I would post everything in its entirety here (in another thread) as well as post your issues on westsidemustangs.com and Htownracing.com. Those sites seem to be somewhat local to him and could help you with getting your money back.

I agree with Martin. If it had been 3K I had been ripped off, I'd be flying out there to get my money in person.

Shoot me a PM and I'll give you all the info I have on him.
Old 12-01-2009, 07:11 AM
On The Tree

Hey Locals of LS1Tech,

I got your other message and have no issue making a statement on your behalf if you decide to persue legal action, but I'm going to need the same thing from you. I'd like you to snail mail me a letter stating (in detail) that you were riped off by Xplicitperformance with your signature and I will do the same for you. By you doing this for me will help me in my case with him as I will fax your letter to the agencies I've been dealing with as well as help me if I take legal action.

Edit: I'm going to need you to do the thing I asked in the PM before I do anything.

Last edited by corvettelover; 12-01-2009 at 07:40 AM.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:26 AM
Launching!

LS1Tech 10 Year

wow this xplicit guy NEEDS TO BE PERM BANNED from here.. i dont understand why hes still on here. he clearly said in his pm's if its not a yank he'll refund? what the hell is going on then?? hes just back peddling his way out of this **** now. if ls1tech mods arent going to get rid of this guy for good then at the VERY LEAST HE SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED ACCESS TO ANY KIND OF A CLASSIFIEDS UNDER HIS NAME PERIOD!!!!

man i hope u get ur money back one way or another, keep this **** bumped and let us know whats going on. goodluck.
Old 12-02-2009, 03:00 AM
TECH Resident

So why hasn't someone gone down to Texas and take $410 worth of teeth? Or in the other guys case, $3000. Diplomacy can only go so far.

Good luck to the OP.

Quick Reply: Beware of XplicitPerformance