Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

stay away from green96ta

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2009, 10:33 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2thousand2
Inconvenience. I don't care how much you guys have made a year or how badass your businesses are, you have butchered this hard as hell to spell word.
The only reason i put that on there was to show him that i know what customer service is, and how things work with business. plus he started making low blows about my previous places of employment. was just trying to make the point that you cant judge a book by its cover, and that he was wrong, i obviously gave up when i realized he is belligerent. And when did i misspell business?

Last edited by green96ta; 12-27-2009 at 10:47 AM.
Old 12-27-2009, 10:54 AM
Launching!

smells like gay sex in here...........

anyways just by reading all this im with the seller on this. mistakes happen and it is the holiday season..last minute shiiping with the usps is a nightmare **** happens man. if the buyer got a refund then whats the big problem. to me it seems like the seller did everything right and took care of the problem.
Old 12-27-2009, 10:05 PM
On The Tree

I was trying to save the customer some money buy getting him a stock cam.
I simply ASKED for the stock springs,i didnt expect them.
I would NEVER back out of a deal after payment has been posted,its different if i hadent paid the guy 9 -10 days prior,ive had this car tore down in my shop waiting on him to ship,i understand $hit happens but im the one that lost.
Whats some stock springs worth anyways -not much,i even offered to pay for shipping-BUT NEVER DEMANDED THEM.

The pms tell the truth,i asked for the item,the guy just made a hasty decision and the back and forth bickering is ubsurd.

My point is that IT WAS A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME-A NEGATIVE EXPERENCE FOR SURE.

If i sold something and forgot to take it to the post office for a week i think i would owe the buyer a little something-a simple apoligy would have been fine,,instead i got excuses and a DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN-WOW

i WOULD HAVE NEVER LEFT IT HAD THE SELLER NOT BEEN A A$$ TO ME,I DID NOTHING WRONG,EXCEPT NOW I HAVE TO EXPLAIN ALL THIS TO A CUSTOMER
THANKS
Old 12-27-2009, 10:08 PM
On The Tree

Btw-not a simgle post of mine has been edited
Old 12-27-2009, 10:08 PM
On The Tree

$hit-single,dang laptops!
Old 12-28-2009, 08:15 AM
11 Second Club

Default blah blah blah

Originally Posted by 2manytoyz
$hit-single,dang laptops!
im not wasting anymore time on you. i was trying to give you the benifit of the doubt that you would see why you got your money refunded. so im gonna leave my negative feedback and wash my hands of you.
Old 12-28-2009, 08:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I personally don't see how backing out on a deal warrants negative feedback on the sellers part, especially if the they refunded the money. Very very childish and immature on the OP part.

Any business you go to has the right to refuse service to anyone, I have sold stuff in the past and had to refund the money due to unforseen circumstances.....does that make me a bad seller, No it doesn't.

I think the negative feedback the seller got should be wiped clean as if the transaction never happened. Especially since the OP got a full refund.
Old 12-28-2009, 01:23 PM
11 Second Club

part of the reason why your upset is cus you were supposed to work on another persons car with those parts, that shows you not to make promises without PARTS in your pocession, so dont blame others for your carlessness, and ur calling the kettle black? (customer service/management) lol funny chit if you ask me...you shouldnt promise YOUR customer somethign when you havent got the parts yet
Old 12-28-2009, 05:28 PM
12 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Shouldn't start a job unless you have everything you need. You should know this running a shop. Would you start the car if the guy said he didn't have money to pay you? I don't think you would.

Seller should not have negative feedback for a unforeseen problem and your lack of planning.
Old 12-28-2009, 06:26 PM
On The Tree

I wouldnt have left a negative if i had a good reason,btw the seller is fully aware of the situation and i was just trying to save him some money.He is a really good friend of mine and hes willing to drive to ky if that tells you how mad he is over this stupid $hit.
green96ta left me a negative in retalation,whats that show?
If the guy would have had a good reason and explaned himself i would never had done it,but a IM GIVING YOUR MONEY BACK DONT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN deserves some attention.
I was going to have his car back together by the new year,guess not now
Old 12-28-2009, 06:58 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 2manytoyz
I wouldnt have left a negative if i had a good reason,btw the seller is fully aware of the situation and i was just trying to save him some money.He is a really good friend of mine and hes willing to drive to ky if that tells you how mad he is over this stupid $hit.
green96ta left me a negative in retalation,whats that show?
If the guy would have had a good reason and explaned himself i would never had done it,but a IM GIVING YOUR MONEY BACK DONT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN deserves some attention.
I was going to have his car back together by the new year,guess not now
this drive to ky thing sounds like a threat to me and it will be taken as such, i will warn you one time and one time only you will recieve one pass, if you keep it up you will recieve legal action, moderators have been contacted about this threat. furthermore, you or your so called "customer" step foot on my property and there will be a problem. ill keep it that simple.
Old 12-28-2009, 08:39 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by MUSTANGBRKR02
I don't see why he got bad trader rating. It was a mistake. He refunded money when he saw that it was going to go no where. In customer service the customer isn't always right.

I have sold things to people and got packages mixed up. I always made it right but i never had anyone ask for free stuff when buying a 25$ item. What kind of shop do you run where you are buying used cams over the internet to install?
I AGREE, this is to the buyer man let it go. Man you really dont know what it is like to get taking man. The seller has come back on here and looks like he is talking and making it right. Man it is one thing in getting taking and something else in just bull ****. It took me 11 days to get a box from ups and that wasnt even in the hoildays. ALSO I DONT KNOW EITHER OF YOU GUYS.....
Old 12-28-2009, 10:23 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OP is kind out of line and acting very childish imho. not by much though. the seller saw it was going no where fast and refunded the buyers money. I don't see how that can result in a negative feedback rating. Maybe a neutral, but not a negative. This isn't burger king, you can't always have it your way. If you are running a business and your only source for parts are swap meets and online forums, then you have bigger problems than a $25 part.

the seller is taking this out of proportion as well. acting just as childish.

I think you should both grow up, retract each other's negative feedbacks (can easily be done, if you contact a moderator, i've done it a few times), and get on with your lives. No use in crying over spilled milk.
Old 12-28-2009, 10:59 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by danhr
OP is kind out of line and acting very childish imho. not by much though. the seller saw it was going no where fast and refunded the buyers money. I don't see how that can result in a negative feedback rating. Maybe a neutral, but not a negative. This isn't burger king, you can't always have it your way. If you are running a business and your only source for parts are swap meets and online forums, then you have bigger problems than a $25 part.

the seller is taking this out of proportion as well. acting just as childish.

I think you should both grow up, retract each other's negative feedbacks (can easily be done, if you contact a moderator, i've done it a few times), and get on with your lives. No use in crying over spilled milk.
I agree,like i said in the first place i wouldnt have left it if i felt there was a reasonable explanation.Ps,im not making threats,im just the messanger and he made me type that to you,i really dont think hes going to do all that over a stupid cam-hes went bigger and better anyways,i wish i would have trusted my gut feeling from the start.

Ive contacted the mods aswell-they can do as they feel is right.
Old 12-29-2009, 05:38 AM
Rehab is for quitters...

This thread is done. It has went all kinds of off track.

I feel that the seller made things right and the "deal" is done.

2manytoyz - I am also removing the non-sponsor advertisement for your shop from your signature. Please contact Admin for sponsorship info if you wish to continue to advertise on this site. Thanks.

Quick Reply: stay away from green96ta