Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

stay away from green96ta

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2009, 08:05 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs down stay away from green96ta

I bought a stock lt1 cam,paid well over 2 weeks ago,excuse after excuse,i NEVER once really got on him,He must be a kid-read this email he sent me
this is a direct copy and paste
This is the message that was sent:
im sorry for your inconvience, but the way you are talking i should just refund your money. what happened was completly 100% out of my control. besides even if it had been picked up and on its way you would not have recieved by now. shipping is extremly slow during the holidays. i dont see how it is fitting to tell me that i should just send you something for your inconvience, especially when #1 it is something that was and is completely out of my control. and #2 it is the holidays and many people are away seeing family and ALL shipping services are overwhelmed. and on top of that after making a box for the cam and the shipping and packing i didnt make anything off of the cam, and you said NOTHING about being hard pressed for the item, or i would have made other arrangements for shipping. refund issued, please do not contact me ever again. happy holidays.

Quite simply a bad deal-stay away from him,i hated to do this but i paid for this 2 weeks ago,the excuses are terrible,shipping companies work double shifts to KEEP UP with the demand

Just a warning,he sells items then reniggs on deals,f-
Old 12-25-2009, 08:10 PM
On The Tree

wow green96ta ftl..
Old 12-25-2009, 08:12 PM
On The Tree

Default Pm from green96ta

Originally Posted by green96ta
i will be contacting all the moderators on the site. this will be removed. your the one who has been trying to get something for nothing from the start. and i gave you your money back. i will do all i can to get you banned if you keep it up. remove your message. it will be in your best interest.
I believe this is called extorsion,i have the right to post negative comments,i have a customer that has been waiting on this cam for weeks,no excuse for that!
Old 12-25-2009, 08:28 PM
11 Second Club

Default lmao

he paid for the cam a week and two days ago. here is an attached screen shot if the paypal transaction. i scheduled a pickup since i was leaving early saturday to visit family for the holidays. HE ONLY POSTED ONE PART OF THE MESSAGE!!!! he forgot to post the part where he told me to send the springs I have for sale for FREE since he was so inconvienienced. it took him 2 days to respond to me, I HAD TO WAIT ON HIM TO FIND OUT WHAT ME WANTED ME TO DO! i messaged him as soon as i returned home and saw that the usps had failed to pickup the item. here is all of the messages. you will also see where he has been trying to low ball me and get something for free. below that you will find a screen shot of the paypal transaction. i would like him banned for lying and posting FALSE trader rating!

im sorry for your inconvience, but the way you are talking i should just refund your money. what happened was completly 100% out of my control. besides even if it had been picked up and on its way you would not have recieved by now. shipping is extremly slow during the holidays. i dont see how it is fitting to tell me that i should just send you something for your inconvience, especially when #1 it is something that was and is completely out of my control. and #2 it is the holidays and many people are away seeing family and ALL shipping services are overwhelmed. and on top of that after making a box for the cam and the shipping and packing i didnt make anything off of the cam, and you said NOTHING about being hard pressed for the item, or i would have made other arrangements for shipping. refund issued, please do not contact me ever again. happy holidays.

Originally Posted by 2manytoyz
You wont have to cancel the label,i do that all the time,i really was wanting to put the cam in on my christmas break so thats a real bummer.I cant afford to pay any more for shipping,i HIGHLY dought shippings gonna cost $20 more,unless you put a cinder block in it.
I would like to have the springs though-for the inconvience.

i went out of town to see family for the holidays and i returned today. i scheduled a pickup from usps before i left becuase i left before the office was open. i guess in all of the holiday shipping something happened with the pickup. i will send you the springs and all that i have. im gonna have to cancel the old label since it is old, i can package everything together but it prolly wont ship till the 28th because of the holidays. or i can send just the cam by its self today ill take it to the post office. but you gotta let me know what you want before 3pm central because the post office closes at 330. it will be cheaper to ship if it is all packaged together. if you send me another 20 bucks that will cover the shipping of the valve train. or if you are upset that the pick up didnt occur i can refund your money. whatever you decide is fine with me, sorry for the inconvience. happy holidays.

I send payment on the 18th,has it been shipped yet?
Also if you want to get rid of some of the stuff throw it in the box(pustrods,springs,ect and ill pay the extra shipping when i recieve,shouldnt be too much more)

ok. if you still want the other stuff too your more than welcome to shoot me an offer on it too. its just sitting around.... paypal is xxletumxx@live.com. thanks.

just interested in the cam for 25 shipped

yeah ill sell it all to you. im missing one push rod, and maybe one rocker spacer, but those are minor things that can be had for 10 bucks from a parts store. ill double check all the small parts but ill sell it all to you for 60 shipped. that springs and all the retainers and locks. pushrods and all that stuff cam too. that is a steal.

factory rockers, retainers, springs, cam, timing set. then i have rear lower control arms with poly bushings, and front upper control arms with regular bushings. thats all the stock stuff ive got..

ill do 25 shipped, thats as low as i can go

20 shipped to indiana for the cam?Im by cincy
Ok,you have anything else cheap?
Im looking for some stock low mile lifters
what all do you have
Still got the cam for $25 shipped?
Id like to get the springs and other valvetrain too if you dont need it
you can also look at my ebay account where i have 100% positive feedback ebay user name viatorletum.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...k&myworld=true

if you need to see dates on the pms sent back and forth i will provide a screen shot of those also.
Attached Thumbnails stay away from green96ta-liar-liar.jpg  

Last edited by green96ta; 12-25-2009 at 08:49 PM.
Old 12-25-2009, 08:47 PM
On The Tree

Thanks for posting all the info,point is you didnt follow through with the deal.If i sold something i would have it boxed and label made the same night,even a day later-thats not the point.
Point is your emails were rude,i needed this cam,i have to find another now.
I would have like to have the springs,i wanst willing to pay your inflated shipping of $20 for them,there used stock springs,If they would have been in the box i would have been happy,i didnt expect them though-i would have gave a freebie if i were in your shoes for dragging your feet so long.

Ive bought from several people on here and your the first bad experence ive had-i have every right to post what i think,your in the wrong,not me bud.
Ive owned and opered a brick and mortar business for over 10 years,i know what ethics are-you need to take that class next year guy-have a nice day.
Old 12-25-2009, 08:55 PM
11 Second Club

Default hmm

Thanks for posting all the info,point is you didnt follow through with the deal.If i sold something i would have it boxed and label made the same night,even a day later-thats not the point.
Point is your emails were rude,i needed this cam,i have to find another now.
I would have like to have the springs,i wanst willing to pay your inflated shipping of $20 for them,there used stock springs,If they would have been in the box i would have been happy,i didnt expect them though-i would have gave a freebie if i were in your shoes for dragging your feet so long.

Ive bought from several people on here and your the first bad experence ive had-i have every right to post what i think,your in the wrong,not me bud.
Ive owned and opered a brick and mortar business for over 10 years,i know what ethics are-you need to take that class next year guy-have a nice day.
Dragging my feet? I waited DAYS on YOUR reply. period. YOU LIED AND YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT RED HANDED. what happened was completly out of my control. i apologized for that. then you insisted that i send the springs for your inconvience. all that can be seen now since the WHOLE story and the TRUTH has been posted. I guess you made the naughty list this year. and besides it is my RIGHT to refund your money if i think it is in the best interest of the deal. and in this case IT WAS!
Old 12-25-2009, 09:09 PM
11 Second Club

This is funny also. I was in management for years, and any business has the right to refund money. I have a Bachelors degree, i have taken that class and several others to boot. i run a refigeration business now that clears 100,000 dollars a year, many times i have to leave at 1 in the morning because someone has a walk in freezer out. i doubt your brick business has to do that. im willing to bet a good deal of money that i know more about customer service that you will ever know. but that is my opinion. YOU CANNOT POST NEGATIVE TRADER RATING WITHOUT HAVING GOOD REASON. and being upset about getting your money refunded is not one of them. and as soon as i saw a problem and thought that you were upset i solved it by refunding your money. YOUR IN THE WRONG, and its funny you cant see it, its in black and white in my previous post!
Old 12-25-2009, 09:41 PM
On The Tree

DUDE if you would have followed through on the deal we made weeks ago this wouldnt have happened!
A negative was left for the reasons i posted-How was it a right to refund my money,was you going to keep it?I commend you for not totally screwing me over,although the customer is going to be extremely happy when i tell him the guy we bought the cam from decided to keep it and ill have to find another.I hope hes not depending on anyone for a ride,he may lose his jobHes already been waiting for 2 weeks for his car to be fixed,it was his only ride,im sure you understand from all those years of managment.

How did you not sending the item make me a bad guy,your digging a deeper and deeper hole for yourself,i never lied about anything
You sold me a cam,never sent it,i asked where it was,you made excuses and refunded my money,plain and simple.Im not happy with the deal,yes you have the right not to send the items,its not good business but this is a free country after all.

Just quit throwing stones at me and look yourself in the mirror,was what you did in haste?
Was it right to break a deal i already had paid for?
You know more about customer service?Why wasent it applied?

Didnt you learn in all your years of managment of %100 customer service that the customer is always right?:deadhorse:

Should i go in your sale threads and post this?Im better than that,thats from years of wisdom
Sucks how a little $25 item can get a bad rap,but you gotta follow through man

I hope this teaches you a leason so you dont leave anyone else high and dry.
What if you woke up at 1am and went to your job drove for a week to get there only to find out that there was a shipping problem and your going to have to wait a week to get the part in-cant you see that?

Just let it go man,im moving on
Old 12-25-2009, 09:58 PM
11 Second Club

Default weeks???

how the hell do you figure weeks? you paid on the 16th!!!!! that is 9 days. and it is only 7 business days! and two of those days i was waiting on your reply! you are absurd. and btw the cam was packaged when it was listed for sale. you are wrong. and im sure the moderators will think so too. but we will wait for their reply.

and you are a moron if you think the customer is always right. when i worked at autozone i once had a customer demand $100 dollars worth of merchandise because someone sold him the wrong part. i guess he was right. lmao....you truly are hilarous. and you did LIE you put on the negative trader rating that this took weeks and after excuse after excuse blah blah blah. i NEVER made any excuses, i just told you what had happened and after waiting DAYS FOR YOUR REPLY i refunded your money.
Old 12-25-2009, 10:17 PM
On The Tree

Oh,your managment was at autozone,lol-i think they require you to be 18 for that job.
Your excuses keep on coming,you waited days for my reply?You refunded me 3 or 4 days after you had my reply-JUST OWN UP TO YOUR ACTIONS!
Thats no excuse for not shipping for 9 days or 7 business days,however you want to look at it.
If the cam was packaged then why wasent it at my shop within days?You cant make excuses for that,mailman didnt come that day?Those guys will come if a tornado was down the street.
Must you have the last word?I feel like im arguing with a kid(am i?)
Old 12-25-2009, 10:24 PM
On The Tree

I also want to add that im not editing my posts,you stated in a pm that i could have the cam or a refund,which i clearly stated i needed the cam,so thats not what i decided is it?
Old 12-25-2009, 10:43 PM
11 Second Club

Oh,your managment was at autozone,lol-i think they require you to be 18 for that job.
Your excuses keep on coming,you waited days for my reply?You refunded me 3 or 4 days after you had my reply-JUST OWN UP TO YOUR ACTIONS!
Thats no excuse for not shipping for 9 days or 7 business days,however you want to look at it.
If the cam was packaged then why wasent it at my shop within days?You cant make excuses for that,mailman didnt come that day?Those guys will come if a tornado was down the street.
Must you have the last word?I feel like im arguing with a kid(am i?)
go ahead start trying to low blow me about autozone. whats funny is ill bet a years salary that i have accomplished more in my lifetime than you have, and im only 27. hey if it makes you feel better to belittle someone over the internet go ahead. i guess your compensating for something, but thats besides the point. and like i said i left to visit my family on december 17th to visit family, so i scheduled a pickup for the next day. i was gone untill the next time i pmed you and told you that i returned and the package had not been picked up. and you messaged me back today stating that i needed to send the springs because you were inconvienced. i then refunded your money. so lets count the business days that went by since you paid, and keep in mind that im even counting the days that i was out of town and could do NOTHING about against me. obviously today doesnt count cause its christmas, and yesterday was half of a day. so that 5 1/2 business days, and you got your refund. thats not bad considering i was out of town for 3 full days!!!!!
Old 12-25-2009, 11:02 PM
On The Tree

Wow,your days keep getting shorter and shorter.Sounds like you should have dropped of the package at the post office yourself.I never got a tracking number through paypal like it does when I PRINT LABELS,so hmm...

Im not belittling anyone,simply stating the facts,i didnt want a refund,i wanted the cam.
I ASKED not demanded for the springs since there was a mistake on your part,i even went on to say i would pay the extra shipping,im glad i didnt go through with this,your a pumk kid with a chip on your shoulder,im willing to bet that cam was worn out or something.

All this talk about years salarys and such has really made me rethink all this,do you even have a job at all?
Your not making much sense,now please go make excuses to someone else.

This is my last post in this thread and im sure you will have the last word(excuse)
Happy holidays,mine sure wasent-thanks
Old 12-25-2009, 11:24 PM
11 Second Club

Wow,your days keep getting shorter and shorter.Sounds like you should have dropped of the package at the post office yourself.I never got a tracking number through paypal like it does when I PRINT LABELS,so hmm...
This is because i use usps.com. hmm i guess in your little world things go exactly the way you think they do or people use the same stuff you do. i used usps.com for that package because it was cheaper than paypal usps shipping. oh but i forgot, you know it all. and are right about everything.
Old 12-26-2009, 06:30 AM
12 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I don't see why he got bad trader rating. It was a mistake. He refunded money when he saw that it was going to go no where. In customer service the customer isn't always right.

I have sold things to people and got packages mixed up. I always made it right but i never had anyone ask for free stuff when buying a 25$ item. What kind of shop do you run where you are buying used cams over the internet to install?
Old 12-26-2009, 09:37 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by MUSTANGBRKR02
I don't see why he got bad trader rating. It was a mistake. He refunded money when he saw that it was going to go no where. In customer service the customer isn't always right.

I have sold things to people and got packages mixed up. I always made it right but i never had anyone ask for free stuff when buying a 25$ item. What kind of shop do you run where you are buying used cams over the internet to install?
thanks devil dog! im a former 1812 marine tanker. hoorah!
Old 12-26-2009, 09:54 AM
Launching!

IMO the OP is out of line on the neg feed back. The seller ALWAYS has the right to refuse business with someone. The seller did the right thing, and refunded the money. OP, next time you are needing a part in a hurry, you might want to express that to the seller.

Since this is a used stock cam, I betcha you can pick up a new one for $100. (assuming it is a gen 1 or 2)
Old 12-26-2009, 10:20 AM
11 Second Club

Default thanks

thanks for the support. im hoping a moderator can fix the trader rating.....
Old 12-27-2009, 08:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sabastian458
IMO the OP is out of line on the neg feed back. The seller ALWAYS has the right to refuse business with someone. The seller did the right thing, and refunded the money. OP, next time you are needing a part in a hurry, you might want to express that to the seller.

Since this is a used stock cam, I betcha you can pick up a new one for $100. (assuming it is a gen 1 or 2)
I agree, this thread got way out of line...and over a $25 part to boot. I think the OP is the one causing the trouble.

The seller refunded his money and made the transaction "whole" again by doing so. Tacky for the buyer to ask for some more free stuff on top of that.

I'm siding with the seller on this one
Old 12-27-2009, 10:24 AM
11 Second Club

Inconvenience. I don't care how much you guys have made a year or how badass your businesses are, you have butchered this hard as hell to spell word.

Quick Reply: stay away from green96ta