Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

js2fst owes me money.....

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2010, 10:52 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Default js2fst owes me money.....

Way back in May 2009 js2fst (Dave) and I made a deal to trade My complete 4L80e setup for his complete stock 6 speed setup plus cash. The deal was made. After I went through all the BS of installing the clutch I got from js2fst, I find out the clutch is shot. After talking to js2fst, he agreed to refund me the money I used out of my own pocket to buy the new OEM clutch with. I was cool with him making payments to me for the refund. The last payment I recieved was back in August 2009. He still owe's me $100. I had enough of the excuses and I didnt want it to come to this Dave but Id like the last $100 you owe me. This is ridiculous.

thanks
John

Last edited by 30th t/a; 01-04-2010 at 12:56 PM.
Old 01-10-2010, 02:32 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I explained flat out with sales down 250k this year I am struggling, my business and house are a priority especially the way this deal went down. You contacted me three or four months later(for someone so worried about putting the car back to stock because you were selling it, because you lost your job. Saying that my 3 month old slave was bad and the clutch which I took to a clutch shop and had a new disk installed, which I did just because i the disk was toast like I told you, you said you were not worried about even getting it. So I had it checked out to make the deal better for you. Even though the tranny was having problems running hot due to slippage. I had it repaired and did not even ask you for anything. After spending money on clutch , having tranny pulled, sent you a deposit, and getting a rental car to meet you in Indy you want to back out and wanted another $1000 and meet you in Columbus Ohio which we did. I really question months later this all is bad but have given you money as I could, to make all my transactions good, even though you didn't. I have to also had my share of deadbeats this year for over 40k and this sucks, that I am dealing with this over a hundred dollars. I have called you back and played cat and mouse on phone to let you know my plans. My mechanic and clutch shop say you are full of crap but I have payed you how much anyways.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Story doesn't matter. If you made an agreement then you made an agreement.
Old 01-10-2010, 01:23 PM
TECH Resident

Story or not I said I would pay as I could! I sent him how much toward it so far let's check that out most is paid for. Sorry but due to bad weather and economy, money is not there. Our economy has caused over 16000 of high paid (60k +) people within 10 miles of me to loose the their jobs. And I am having my ***** busted by someone who backed out of the first agreement. After a deposit was made. Also the transmission was taken out because of third defective spec clutch. So I never hid that I offered to get a new disk put on a clutch the hydraulics were almost new (3 months old) when we it got pulled out and it was gm only parts. So I question they were bad also.
Old 01-11-2010, 06:17 AM
TECH Junkie

Dave like I said in my post, im not interested in excuses. I just want the last $100 and thats it. Were all hurting in this economy. You owe me $100...not $100,000...Jezzz

And if you were "questioning" if the parts you traded me were bad, you should have been up front about that in the beginning. I had a professional look at the pressure plate and he said it was shot. I also posted pictures of it on this site.

ahh here it is, look at the 2nd page and you will see the pictures. Look at the pressure plate. SHOT.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/manual-tr...-any-gear.html

Last edited by 30th t/a; 01-11-2010 at 11:02 AM.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:25 AM
TECH Resident

Like I said as soon as I get it you can have it. Don't try to make me look bad you jacked me on the first deal in multiple ways!! You said there was no problems with the 4l80e too. You didn't help with overheating problem, you said I never spent the money on it to put a gauge on it! The clutches were smoked.
Old 01-12-2010, 11:42 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by js2fst
Like I said as soon as I get it you can have it. Don't try to make me look bad you jacked me on the first deal in multiple ways!! You said there was no problems with the 4l80e too. You didn't help with overheating problem, you said I never spent the money on it to put a gauge on it! The clutches were smoked.
I dont care if I almost backed out on the first deal or not. When we made the offical swap in Columbus Ohio, we both walked away happy....no hard feelings. Now that I called you out on the last measly $100 you owe me, your full of excuses.

If the 4l80e was smoked, you would have said something 8 months ago and you didnt. So just get me the $100.

Im not trying to make you look like a bad person. You said you were cool with reembursing me the money I had to spend on another clutch and that was cool but waiting 6 months for the remaining $100 is ridiculous.

Last edited by 30th t/a; 01-12-2010 at 12:05 PM.
Old 01-13-2010, 07:59 PM
TECH Resident

I did tell you about it. I asked if it ran hot for you and you said you had no clue. I told you what I had to do fix it. No big deal I should have some checks coming in soon so you will be paid.
Old 01-13-2010, 10:48 PM
TECH Junkie

ok thanks.
Old 02-05-2010, 09:12 AM
TECH Junkie

Beware of this guy, he tells me he cant pay me the last of a $100 that he has been oweing me since last summer, yet he is out buying ARP Head Studs.
WTF Dave?? whats your excuse this time?? thats b*llsh*t
Old 02-05-2010, 11:50 AM
TECH Resident

A buddy of mine wanted me to have this guy call him I have no head studs. Nor do I plan on buying any parts for a while. I am suppose to pick up a check for 20k today for work from Christmas. When I have a check in hand I will send you the money they have promised it for 2 weeks now. Try to remember which paypal account you are using I will get ahold of you when check is in hand. I have other checks coming in but not getting hopes my up.
Old 02-06-2010, 03:35 AM
TECH Resident

Check came in yesterday, and another one from October, you got paid, like I said asap.
Old 02-06-2010, 03:20 PM
TECH Junkie

The last payment of $100 has been recieved. Thanks Dave.