Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

---- Look out for 98TA6.0 ----

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2011, 10:37 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

98TA6.0 You offered the guy $150.00 back to make things right.
You need to stand by your word and send they guy back the 150 that you offered.
Old 06-11-2011, 02:21 PM
TECH Resident

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

This is a tough one as everyone's description of a good used part is different I have sold some items that I thought were in fair shape and useable only to be told it is junk and why did I not describe it better and tell about the hardly noticeable scratch on the part. I have also sold parts that I described as being in good shape only to be told the part is in excellent shape and they have never seen such a nice used part? And I have bought items described as in good shape to find out it is junk. Eiher way **** happens make it right, treat people like you want to be treated and do the right thing and you will sleep much better at night, and when you are at home you can answer the front door without worrying about getting a bat in your face or the cops asking to speak to you. And when you walk the streets you don't have to keep looking around to see who looks like they are getting ready to kick your ***. Sometimes we win sometimes we lose even if you feel like you are getting screwed oh well that amount of money aint going to make or break anyone. Do the right thing!

Last edited by lizeec; 06-11-2011 at 09:24 PM.
Old 06-11-2011, 03:59 PM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I decided to cut my losses on this guy a long time ago. I don't believe he ever had any intention on paying. Thanks though guys
Old 06-11-2011, 09:26 PM
TECH Resident

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

I hear ya, either way what goes around comes around and his will come back to haunt either him or someone close in his family.
Old 06-12-2011, 09:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 99FormulaM6
So if you bought a car with those springs on them and the person told you they were Eibach, then its ok? Because you were told they were?
For whatever reason, some people don't feel responsible when they sell something second-hand as "brand X", "lightly used", "rebuilt", "works great" etc.

It tells a lot about the individual when it turns out that they have no idea the brand, condition or age of what they are selling, and they are basing all their data off some other douche bag, and passing the bad deal onto you. Then they don't give a **** when it turns out that it's not what they said it was, and all you get in return is the "oh, well that's what I was told it was, so it's not my problem" --- BULLSHIT!

I find it sad ... Fuking losers.

Bought my T56 here, bought it as a "rebuilt" unit. No 3rd, 4th or reverse, got the same line you did "Oh, well I was told it was rebuilt".. Got $150 back, but that's not close to what I should have received.

Ok, I'm done now
Old 06-10-2013, 11:26 PM
12 Second Club

^Never saw that post. People do that around here all the time. No spine.
Old 06-12-2013, 01:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 98TA6.0
thank you for some sort of consideration bro. during that period you can imagine things were said and some threats were made. now if you were me and some guy was saying some rude and mean things to you, would you be quick to meet him halfway? when he first called me he was a great stand up guy, then things just kinda went south. every single one of my other transactions have gone smoothly. I am not some monster who is out to rob everyone in here and start punching out kids. I'm kinda thinking on just sending this guy back his 150 bucks just to get this thread deleted. I may have said some things that were offensive to FergyMoto and I sincerely apologize for my childish actions. I understand we are all men here and tend to act like apes now and again.
WOW....this guy posted the above.....and STILL didn't refund you $150? At this point it's more the principal of the thing than the money. Hopefully any potential buyers will see this.
Old 06-12-2013, 08:58 AM
Staging Lane

you should of returned once you seen the damaged valves..... he more than likey seen the wear but thought would push the heads along. I seen many engine parts pushed along that ran great before selling then find out its junk, typical oh im just upgrading need to sell these.
Everything "sells for a reason" the seller should of stood behind his sale even if lost on his end its not always about the $, if seller sent up close pics of condition buyer would never of bought them.

The manley MYSTERY valves were hammered by little elfs maybe. The spring fairys weakend the spring too.

karma will return the favor... dont mean to ban people but till resolved maybe? its all in the pm's MODS can make their move. DAM its only 150 buck too fair to settle this and remove this all SIMPLE FIX

sorry you got burned.

Last edited by zulatr; 06-12-2013 at 10:02 AM.
Old 06-12-2013, 09:29 AM
On The Tree

But he was being big meanie to 98ta that's why he wouldn't pay poor little feller. But like you said we are all men here. Wait... men keep their word. Explains a lot
Old 06-16-2013, 09:59 AM
12 Second Club

I wrote this off a long time ago. I cut my losses and fixed everything and used them. Basically all I got for my money was a good pair of castings.

That was the second pair of cylinder heads I bought off the internet. The first was back in 2006 when I bought a pair of Lingenfelter CNCd LT1 heads complete, with Comp Pro Magnum 1.6 rockers and a set of Comp lifters. Most of the rockers had bad bearings and had to be rebuilt, two lifters were missing from the package when I got it, on the dual valve springs several had broken inner springs. Once I got the heads freshened and new springs installed and finally got them on my car, I had a water leak. One of the heads had pinholes in an exhaust port and was leaking water into the exhaust, so I had to get that welded up.

Only two times have I ever bought cylinder heads on the internet and got burnt both times. I don't buy used heads on the internet anymore. If I can't check them out in person I am not interested.
Old 07-03-2013, 03:42 PM
12 Second Club

This guy is still a douche so I just figured I'd make sure his name stays out there.

Quick Reply: ---- Look out for 98TA6.0 ----