Old 04-01-2010, 10:02 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Link to for sale ad?
Old 04-01-2010, 12:55 PM
MASS seller approved

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

he deleted the pics from his sale ad

btw i paid 725 shipped for the wheels which i knew needed 2 rear tires front tires were in good shape and had no curb rash dents etc thats not what i got

he did send me 75 back but then he filed a claim about it so i still have paid 725 for some wheels not as described
Old 04-05-2010, 09:25 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by smok'nZ
first off he did not pay me **** he filed a claim about it so its pending not refunded and he said the wheels were mint they were far from it
yes, i filed a claim because you violated our agreement and told me to "enjoy the negative feedback" after we agreed to leave postive feedback for eachother. in the end, you still recieved the refund and screwed me over. now i have to deal with the paypal dispute you opened and my paypal rep has suffered...

Originally Posted by travismcgillsdaddy
sorry to hear that, u r pretty much giving him the ******* wheels. i think u need to give him a good ol country *** whoopin imo... i just skimmed through this thread, but how much after all said and done did he actually get the wheels for?
haha... please believe that if he was local i would have showed up at his door step to settle this "dispute". I recieved $411 for the wheels and tires when it was all said and done.

from the pm's and emails i have recieved from others, this is not the first time smok'nZ has pulled this ****...hopefully a mod see's this thread, can reference the feedback from other members in the past about him, and can act accordingly...
Old 04-05-2010, 09:35 AM
TECH Veteran

This is why i always package my items at fed ex or ups, and take vid of them being boxed, so that exact condition of the product can be seen at the time of shipping when it leaves my hands. in the event of a dispute, then the blame can be accurately placed.
Old 04-05-2010, 02:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JAX04
This is why i always package my items at fed ex or ups, and take vid of them being boxed, so that exact condition of the product can be seen at the time of shipping when it leaves my hands. in the event of a dispute, then the blame can be accurately placed.
thats a good idea man. i am hesitant to buy/sell on the forums now but if i do sell something i will be taking that advice
Old 04-05-2010, 09:30 PM
Staging Lane

****Don't refund this guy a penny. Tell him you will refund his money completely once you get the wheels back. He ships them back ON HIS DIME. Paypal is very clear on the fact that the buyer has to pay to ship items back if they want a refund. Ask me how I know. He's taking advantage of you.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:12 AM
On The Tree

he deleted the pics from his sale ad

btw i paid 725 shipped for the wheels which i knew needed 2 rear tires front tires were in good shape and had no curb rash dents etc thats not what i got

he did send me 75 back but then he filed a claim about it so i still have paid 725 for some wheels not as described
You're being a major d-bag. Send the rims back and get a full refund would be the best bet. You're sitting here trying to get free rims from this guy, and its fked up. "Give me $200 back blah blah" suck it up, if its not what you asked for send the rims back and buy a set from someone else ffs. He tried working with you on every front there is possible..
Old 04-06-2010, 10:33 AM
Launching!

I usually dont get involved in the disputes, but I do cruise through here to see the names, that way if I ever do have a "deal" come up, the name will ring a bell.....
Anyways, reading through this post, I got fucked like this on another board about 6 months ago. Almost the SAME scenario, instead of wheels it was a transmission. Long and short of it is, its ******* bullshit!!!! If your not happy, send them back, and go buy a different set of wheels. Your TRYING to nit-pick and whine/complain about something that is nothing to try and SCAM some of your money back, and in the long run get a BETTER deal for YOU- Its ****** BULLSHIT!!!!!!

Just this morning, I was going through the classifieds, and came across this post:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...uild-sale.html
While I was reading through it, I saw that you got all PISSY because you felt that he was asking to much for HIS motor. "well at 3500 for the shortblock it will never sell you can dam near get new 408's from sponcers" Post #18 in the thread above. It gets better though........ after the OP says, well thats the price, YOU get really whiney, and decide to show us your AWESOME math skills!!!!! Here is the quote "you wanted 4500 so minus the 1100 for the heads and 800 for the intake thats 2600 why not sell it for 2500? that makes no sence to me unless your really not trying to part it out and if thats the case just tell people your not gonna part it out PERIOD" That would be post #20 in the same ad. The best post of the whole thread though is #25, here it is "lol sounds like a real (honest) seller someone should jump on this deal asap"

Here's an idea- maybe he saw this thread and DIDNT WANNA ****** DEAL WITH YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I wouldnt- just for the simple fact that you are ******* this guy around on wheels, I could just imagine if you bought a used motor from someone............. Ive havent been screwed by anyone on here, and after about $8,000 in buyin/sellin from here, I think for the most part, the guys/gals on here are good, legit, stand up people. You sir, are the reason why though, everytime I buy/sell on a board I have that worry in the back of my mind............. and its ****** sad that it has to be that way.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

thanks for the support guys. unfortunately, this guy did get my refund even though i tried to stop the payment after i found out he screwed me over.

hopefully this thread gives people a heads up about him and can at the least, warn people of what they may be getting into if they decide to do business with this guy.
Old 04-06-2010, 01:15 PM
Teching In

Wow Faded that is REALLY Stand up of you... Is he going to ship the wheels back at his expense now?
Old 04-06-2010, 01:40 PM
MASS seller approved

no that would be retarded why would i spend 100-150 shipping the wheels back when he described them as mint no rash etc next time check the wheels before you ship them take pics of them close up so you have proof

and ya this is the second time i bought a set of perfect wheels with curbrash so it will be the last set of used wheels i ever buy
Old 04-06-2010, 01:43 PM
MASS seller approved

[QUOTE=FadedSS;13139822]yes, i filed a claim because you violated our agreement and told me to "enjoy the negative feedback" after we agreed to leave postive feedback for eachother. in the end, you still recieved the refund and screwed me over. now i have to deal with the paypal dispute you opened and my paypal rep has suffered...

haha... please believe that if he was local i would have showed up at his door step to settle this "dispute". I recieved $411 for the wheels and tires when it was all said and done.

LOL if this was local the sale never would have happened i would have seen the rash and the flat spot on the front tire with chords showing and said ill give you 500 for them
Old 04-06-2010, 03:02 PM
Teching In

All i'm saying Bro is have some class. I know you can be anyone you want to be on the internet but do you really want to be perceived as a Douche Bag on here? I'm not retarded thanks for asking and neither are the other forum members who concur what you did was childish, negative, and unfair. I guess you "won" in the end cause you managed to tarnish a tech members trader raiting and paypal account raiting as well as have him foot the bill to send you a full set of wheels cross country both ways no less (standing ovation)

It's disgusting... Good fortune in the near future Kid....
Old 04-06-2010, 03:10 PM
MASS seller approved

i dont care what people on the internet think and you buy some wheels that are described as mint no damage what so ever and get some curbrashed wheels and bald tires
Old 04-06-2010, 03:13 PM
MASS seller approved

and about "him footing the bill for shipping" we agreed to 700 shipped so i dont see what that has to do with anything
Old 04-06-2010, 04:02 PM
Launching!

"and ya this is the second time i bought a set of perfect wheels with curbrash so it will be the last set of used wheels i ever buy"

So let me guess, its the second set of wheels that you got "almost free", huh?????

"no that would be retarded why would i spend 100-150 shipping the wheels back when there's nothing wrong with the wheels, I can just manipulate the system and file a dispute and get most of my money back and keep the wheels........ Fixed for ya-

Really kinda surprised that there was no response to my post in here this morning................seeing how he has excuses/reasons for everything else

Last edited by blk96406; 04-06-2010 at 04:17 PM.
Old 04-06-2010, 04:40 PM
MASS seller approved

to be honest i didnt read you long *** post and i sent pics of the curb rash and i can surely send pics of the flat spot on the front tire

and on the other set i bought he agreed to send me 100 back but just didnt get online for 2-3 and i just stopped caring about it and sold them to a friend who used them as a down payment

and i paid 725 and he gave me 75 back ya almost free huh??????
Old 04-06-2010, 05:12 PM
Launching!

to be honest i didnt read you long *** post and i sent pics of the curb rash and i can surely send pics of the flat spot on the front tire

and on the other set i bought he agreed to send me 100 back but just didnt get online for 2-3 and i just stopped caring about it and sold them to a friend who used them as a down payment

and i paid 725 and he gave me 75 back ya almost free huh??????
"I recieved $411 for the wheels and tires when it was all said and done." We all see your a math scholar, lets see you do your math again.........

Wow, big surprise here!!!! 2 sets of wheels, 2 times a refund- seems to be a pattern here- NICE!!!!!!!! I was just takin a stab in the dark, but you just admitted that your're a SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just remember, kharma is a bitch, and what goes around comes around. Glad I NEVER dealt with ya or ever will- like I said, your the reason that makes selling stuff through the boards such a painful process................
Old 04-06-2010, 05:25 PM
MASS seller approved

Originally Posted by blk96406
"I recieved $411 for the wheels and tires when it was all said and done." We all see your a math scholar, lets see you do your math again.........

Wow, big surprise here!!!! 2 sets of wheels, 2 times a refund- seems to be a pattern here- NICE!!!!!!!! I was just takin a stab in the dark, but you just admitted that your're a SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just remember, kharma is a bitch, and what goes around comes around. Glad I NEVER dealt with ya or ever will- like I said, your the reason that makes selling stuff through the boards such a painful process................
wow you cant read i said he never sent the 100 and i paid 625 for them he knew it wasnt gonna be cheap to send 4 wheels with 3 junk tires he could have saved 50-75 it he would have sent them w/o the rear tires and 1 junk 17 up front
Old 04-06-2010, 05:30 PM
Launching!

Whatever, man. Im done, made my point. Best of luck to ya-

Quick Reply: Beware of smok'nZ!