Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

ZEX-Z - Jeremy Brown - BBR, Inc. - Bad Boy Racing, Inc.

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 12:33 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

979-239-1211, That is the Freeport PD phone number.
Old 05-14-2010, 11:41 PM
Staging Lane

wow hope you get your money back... Not good business
Old 05-16-2010, 11:15 AM
Teching In

Here is a link to his website::
http://badboyracing-tx.com/index.html
Old 05-21-2010, 03:00 PM
Staging Lane

We are in the middle of resolving this issue.

Last edited by FreedS4; 06-21-2010 at 01:18 AM.
Old 05-21-2010, 10:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

well thats good... still doesn't excuse what he did though by trying to scam someone.
Old 05-23-2010, 11:37 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by FreedS4
We are in the middle of resolving this issue. Jeremy has been very helpful over the last week in making this tranaction right.
Be careful....he WILL find another way to screw you! Notice....he has not responded to anything on this site. And this jackass wants to be a sponsor??
Old 06-14-2010, 03:25 PM
Teching In

Hey there guys... Wow... Really interesting forum to read, Shawn Brown here.. Jeremy browns Little Brother... After reading the post on this forum let me be the first to apologize on the problems that have came too with what happened to you freedS4... I am not here to cover for jeremy in any way but only here to make things right with you and BBR and our Names (Mine and Jeremys)... I do not believe in Bad Business in any way and want nothing more then the best for anyone that comes through or does business with our shop... I am actually more upset now after reading this forum and am shooting at correcting these problems with this and the shop... I could spend all day and an arm and a leg apologizing to everyone on this site and to you... I just want the best for my customers and to give them exactly what I would want in my vehicle. If there are any questions PM me and we can resolve the matter... Thank you, and again I am sorry...
Old 06-14-2010, 05:30 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Lambert695
well thats good... still doesn't excuse what he did though by trying to scam someone.
I have to agree, but he did pull through and sent me the full $225 back. The issue has been resolved.

Originally Posted by BoostJunkieXL
Be careful....he WILL find another way to screw you! Notice....he has not responded to anything on this site. And this jackass wants to be a sponsor??
I would like to see Jeremy respond to all of this.

Originally Posted by ThaRiddler
Hey there guys... Wow... Really interesting forum to read, Shawn Brown here.. Jeremy browns Little Brother... After reading the post on this forum let me be the first to apologize on the problems that have came too with what happened to you freedS4... I am not here to cover for jeremy in any way but only here to make things right with you and BBR and our Names (Mine and Jeremys)... I do not believe in Bad Business in any way and want nothing more then the best for anyone that comes through or does business with our shop... I am actually more upset now after reading this forum and am shooting at correcting these problems with this and the shop... I could spend all day and an arm and a leg apologizing to everyone on this site and to you... I just want the best for my customers and to give them exactly what I would want in my vehicle. If there are any questions PM me and we can resolve the matter... Thank you, and again I am sorry...
I wish you had seen this earlier so the issue could've been resolved sooner. Your brother did come through and sent me the full $225 back, however, it only happened after I spent DAYS/MONTHS nagging him. It's a shame that I had to resort to posting this on this forum in order to get the issue resolved, but I'm very glad I did because it took care of the problem.

Last edited by FreedS4; 06-18-2010 at 01:09 AM.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:21 PM
Launching!

Glad you got it resolved.
Old 06-19-2010, 08:05 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry about the confusion and the mishap...I was working 7 on and no off at Dow for 2 months straight,12's and 16's. Running the shop at the same time there wasnt much time to be on the forums. If Chris wanted anything installed on his car for free i would do it regardless of the mishap to prove to him that i am an honest person. I have sold Cars on LS1tech and shipped them across the country,engines on LS1tech and shipped them across the country,parts ect as well as the fact that i am a power seller on ebay with a 100% positive rating. Sorry once again that we had an issue but i so happy to refund you on your purchase with us. Anything i can do in the future to make it up to you,BBR Performance is just a phone call away.
Old 06-19-2010, 03:50 PM
Banned

Glad it worked out for ya man....but "wow" way to wanna be a sponsor!!
Old 06-24-2010, 11:42 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ZEX-Z
Sorry about the confusion and the mishap...I was working 7 on and no off at Dow for 2 months straight,12's and 16's. Running the shop at the same time there wasnt much time to be on the forums. If Chris wanted anything installed on his car for free i would do it regardless of the mishap to prove to him that i am an honest person. I have sold Cars on LS1tech and shipped them across the country,engines on LS1tech and shipped them across the country,parts ect as well as the fact that i am a power seller on ebay with a 100% positive rating. Sorry once again that we had an issue but i so happy to refund you on your purchase with us. Anything i can do in the future to make it up to you,BBR Performance is just a phone call away.
I understand the tough work schedule, but I don't understand the lies (i.e. trying to say that it was actually an LS6 intake, telling me that I got "a deal" on the LS2 intake that you sent me, telling me that the LS2 intake was a better intake, saying that you'd Paypal me the money, telling me you'd give me an extra $50 "for my troubles", etc...) you told. What's your excuse for that?
Old 06-27-2010, 06:36 PM
Staging Lane

Now Jeremy wants me to send him the original intake back, using my money. Refusing to send me anything to pay to ship it him, after the crap he put me through for over 2 months. Thoughts...
Old 06-27-2010, 06:46 PM
Banned

Now Jeremy wants me to send him the original intake back, using my money. Refusing to send me anything to pay to ship it him, after the crap he put me through for over 2 months. Thoughts...
This guys a joke end of story!
Old 06-27-2010, 11:36 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by NoTractionLS1
This guys a joke end of story!
Jeremy said that if I didn't send me his intake back, on MY own dime, he'd post negative feedback about me. I lol'd...
Old 07-15-2010, 11:18 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jeremy said that if I didn't send me his intake back, on MY own dime, he'd post negative feedback about me. I lol'd...
Send it COD...
Old 07-16-2010, 03:14 AM
TECH Addict

what a fvcking sh|t bag!
I had one joker on ebay pull that **** on me, I sold him a DBW 8.1 Throttlebody for .99. Months later I got hosed out the money for shipping it the fees on ebay and no thorttlebody because he buys tb's to refurbish and sell on ebay and since the tracking number didnt have an address just a zip code sent to that was good enough. Oh this was after 2 other tracking numbers that didnt match where i lived. I hate fvcking scum!!!

:end rant:
Old 07-16-2010, 01:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I would run over the piece of ish, and send it back to him cod.
Old 07-17-2010, 12:30 PM
On The Tree

Tell him he can either send you the money to send it back or kiss your ***.

I don't care how much anyone apologizes - this guy is a POS.
Old 07-17-2010, 05:47 PM
Teching In

No way I would send it back on my dime. If he wants it back, he needs to pay the return shipping. He made the mistake of sending you the wrong intake. Not to mention the circus that he put you through.

Quick Reply: ZEX-Z - Jeremy Brown - BBR, Inc. - Bad Boy Racing, Inc.