Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Thank You Phil Thomas

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 10:35 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ATwelveSec02Z28
Who assembled the engine the FIRST TIME?
According to post #1...

Originally Posted by SSPerformance
After using my local machine shop to assemble the shortblock, the motor lasted 2 dyno pulls due to a loss of oil pressure. I then was in contact with Ken from Eastside Performance who thought the lifters were being pushed too far out of the bore due to the size of camshaft. I then ordered a set a Jessel Linkbar lifters ($1500). After Ken assembled the motor, we encountered the EXACT problem. I have since brought the motor back and BINGO the machinist that Eastside uses magnafluxed the crankshaft revealing that my assumptions of a bad crank were to be true.
2 Builders, 1 motor. We only know of Eastside so the obvious question is....

...who is your local machine shop?

If they didnt check the integrity of a part then you should be speaking to them, not Phil.
Old 05-20-2010, 02:14 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DSIM
According to post #1...

2 Builders, 1 motor. We only know of Eastside so the obvious question is....

...who is your local machine shop?

If they didnt check the integrity of a part then you should be speaking to them, not Phil.
BINGO, case closed, sorry buddy...ITs your machinist fault not Phils... I would have compensated you back on your cash if it was checked before the install and it was fucked, just like PHIL. But after the install and then you say its jacked. Sorry buddy and I know where your coming from but it aint gonna happen

Quick Reply: Thank You Phil Thomas