Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Don't Buy From NastyC6!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2010, 04:35 PM
9 Second Club

Received 238 Likes on 177 Posts

Default Don't Buy From NastyC6!!!!

I bought a parachute mount from him that he advertised as "new". There is no way its new, the only way it could get so scratched up is from being used.I told him I needed it by Thursday. He said no problem so I sent him the money through paypal. Well he couldn't ship it the next day because it was even his, he was selling it for a non sponsor shop and it took him a day to get it. I ended up getting it on Friday, it also came in with no hardware and with the chute mount bent up. The box destroyed because it wasnt package well at all. His reply was to file a claim with the post office. So beware he is selling items that he doesnt have.

Last edited by minytrker; 05-17-2010 at 03:31 PM.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:10 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So your not going to call the shipping company and file a claim for the damaged THEY caused. But you want me to cover the damage in shipping? Or your asking for a refund because it was a day late? Go read your complaint. And yes, it is new, never been mounted, never been used, even in the pics it never showed hardware or bolts. You can't slander me i've got 43 positive trader ratings on here with over 100 transactions across the web. 100% satisfied customers, go read my ratings. But apparently, your not happy huh?
Old 05-17-2010, 10:48 PM
9 Second Club

I am going to the post office tomorrow to file the claim, that still doesnt help the FACT that I got it a day to LATE!!! If its new then why are there bolt holes drilled in the chute mount? Why are there marks where you can clearly see where washers and bolt heads have been? Why is the part that holds the chute all scratched? Why is the powder coating ground off where the two pieces go together? This mount has 100% been on a car before there is no way around it.
YES I am PISSED it was late!!!!! I needed it by Thursday OR I wouldnt have bought it from YOU!!!! I told you i Needed on Thursday in my very first PM.
I dont give a **** if you have 43 rating on here, YOU SCREWED ME. Many people including myself have sold many things on here and not used the rating system. If you would be selling your own **** instead of a non sponsors parts that you didnt even have this probably wouldnt have happen.

Last edited by minytrker; 05-17-2010 at 10:54 PM.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok guy's, First of all if the buyer is not completely happy with what he bought then I say return it to the seller for a paypal credit. (C6, if you are selling for a non sponsor then this is NOT allowed). If you have been warned for doing this in the past then I cannot help. I will check with an Admin. This is the best way to do business. The seller will then have to file a claim for any damage caused from shipping. As for the negative rating, Once this is all taken care of, we will have to deal with the negative rating at that point. This is my recommendation so it's up to you guy's to work together and get this resolved. I will find out what the deal is with your account C6.

Last edited by BADZ; 05-18-2010 at 09:34 AM.
Old 05-19-2010, 07:31 PM
9 Second Club

I would accept a partial refund of $50 and call it even. That would cover the hardware I had to buy, time wasted, and make up for it not being new. I took it by a metal shop today and they were able to fix the bent up mounting plate for the chute. My brother just bought a bunch of metal from them so they ended up not even charging to fix it.
The two biggest problems I have are: I didnt get it by when I needed it by, and its not new like it was advertised. Then to make matters worse the reason I didnt get it is because it wasnt even his. I have no problem buying used parts if thats how they are being sold, but I dont like paying new prices foe used parts.

Quick Reply: Don't Buy From NastyC6!!!!