Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Badls1, Where Is My Pulley Or $165??

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2004, 05:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Angry Badls1, Where Is My Pulley Or $165??

You are a crook and a liar, I am disputing the payment via paypal. I am also sending a copy of everything to the Postmaster General for Mail Fraud, and the California DA's office. Victor
Old 01-22-2004, 09:40 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I beleive this he stiffed someone on koni double adjustables and several were warned not to buy from him (think its the same one). Sorry you missed that thread. It's principal...follow through. I'll donate to the "get the bad guy fund" if necessary. I hate this crap.
Old 01-29-2004, 04:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jammer
I beleive this he stiffed someone on koni double adjustables and several were warned not to buy from him (think its the same one). Sorry you missed that thread. It's principal...follow through. I'll donate to the "get the bad guy fund" if necessary. I hate this crap.
Dude your smoking crack, I never sold anything to you.

Vic, you are one dumb mother F*****. you screwed everything up. you canceled the payment, I canceled the shipment. now you tell me how did i stole your money. you must be dumber than i thought you were.
Old 01-29-2004, 04:15 PM
Badass pool player

Guys, this has been dragging on for quite a while here and all we seem to hear is variations on the same theme with no real proof from either side.

This is a problem for you two to solve via e-mail or PM or other avenues available to you, but the story is done here as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks,

David
Old 01-29-2004, 04:24 PM
LSX Mechanic

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Guy's this subject has been beaten to death.....

Vic, did you infact cancal payment on the pulley? If so, paypal should have refunded it back to you? No? Yes? Maybe?.....

Badls1, you did not ship the pulley correct? Did you receive ANY funds for the pulley?

IMO, if badls1 didn't receive payment for the pulley, and the pulley wasn't shipped I don't see the problem other than you Vic getting your money back from paypal...

We need to lay this down on the table and kill it cause i'm getting tired of it....Thanks

Josh
Old 01-29-2004, 05:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

Vic canceled the payment on while the pully was on delivery to his house. What I did was contacted UPS and told them to ship back to me. Very simple no payment no parts. In fact he was trying to seal the pulley out of me, promising that he would send me payment after he get the item. Accoring to moderators on diffrent fourums he has ripped of sevral of our sponsers.
Old 01-29-2004, 05:41 PM
TECH Veteran

Damn Vic you seem to have more problems buying/selling than anyone
Old 01-29-2004, 05:49 PM
Badass pool player

Vic - if you have no pulley and badls1 doesn't have your funds - then file a claim with paypal and get your money back. Simple.

Badls1 - if you have your pulley back and you don't have Unstable Vic's money - then sell the pulley to someone else and let's move on.

Any other scenarios? You guys are going to need to figure out on your own.

Time to stick a fork in this one.
Old 01-29-2004, 06:53 PM
LSX Mechanic

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Let's leave this one open till Vic has an opportunity to give his side of the story...

REMINDER GUYS: This is the last time this issue will be taken to the board.....
Old 01-30-2004, 05:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by ss rally red
Damn Vic you seem to have more problems buying/selling than anyone
looks like another victime form vic
Old 01-30-2004, 08:26 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by badls1
Vic canceled the payment on while the pully was on delivery to his house. What I did was contacted UPS and told them to ship back to me. Very simple no payment no parts. In fact he was trying to seal the pulley out of me, promising that he would send me payment after he get the item. Accoring to moderators on diffrent fourums he has ripped of sevral of our sponsers.

I am NOT taking sides here but I sold to Vic about a year ago, he wanted a gentlemens agreement that we send parts/payment on the same day, I sent the parts on the agreed date, it was after the parts were recieved (Blackwing lid/SLP 85 mm maf)that approx. 7 days later that payment was recieved, something about the first MO being stolen out of the mailbox, now this is fact, I did recieve payment in full so I have no complaint but this "type" of thing has been posted on this board and others that I frequent with Vic. I have seen others post absolutely no problems with transactions with him, but also many that have had problems/conflicts. Hope this gets settled.

Quick Reply: Badls1, Where Is My Pulley Or $165??