Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Mario89 Deal gone Sour

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2010, 07:28 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I suppose I should have expected him to retalliate and leave me bad feedback. Is there any way to dispute bad Itrader feedback?

Way to "Own-up" to your mistake Mario89!
Old 08-23-2010, 12:07 AM
On The Tree

Mario now has made 17 responses in my iTrader feedback. Maybe I should nominate Mario to be banned...... Mods?

Mario, Do you really think that giving me bad feedback will stop me? really? If anything it will only make me more persistant to make sure you any person you try to sell something to will think twice.... FYI.....
Old 08-27-2010, 02:23 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Buyer beware man, lucky it was onl 20 bucks, thanks for posting I personally will never do business with him. people on these forums are just out to scam a buck and they dont care who its from.
Old 08-27-2010, 02:40 PM
TECH Junkie

You should PM a mod a link to this thread and see if the negative feedback can be removed. There is no reason for him to give you bad feedback since you paid for his items as agreed. You had a problem after the sale and he won't correct it, but that does not give him the right to leave you bad feedback
Old 08-27-2010, 02:46 PM
Launching!

You have the proof etc., no reason for you to have negative feedback. $20 for a damged part is a deal compared to some of the damaged parts sold on here I expect so that's a positive. however he did send you the correct item I guess that could theoretically be used. just slightly misleading about condition. my 2cents /
Old 08-27-2010, 02:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Good warning. Lucky you are only out $20. I dont think he intended to be misleading at first, but his story obviously doesn't add up to yours. Take your $20 loss and chalk it up to lessons learned.

This is why i always paypal. Cause at least you can get a refund most of the time.
Old 08-27-2010, 04:30 PM
TECH Junkie

^^in this case paypal would not issue a refund. The only thing paypal cares about is if the buyer received the goods...and he did. So, he would still be S.O.L. if he had used paypal. Like everyone else said, good thing it was only $20 and not $2000 or something..
Old 08-27-2010, 09:00 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 99FormulaM6
You should PM a mod a link to this thread and see if the negative feedback can be removed. There is no reason for him to give you bad feedback since you paid for his items as agreed. You had a problem after the sale and he won't correct it, but that does not give him the right to leave you bad feedback
I PM'd all three Mods in this forum, and no response...
Old 08-29-2010, 11:08 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for this post, im gonna stay away now that ive read the whole thing. I was just about to paypal 190 for a 90mm TB.
Old 08-29-2010, 11:21 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by itsslow98
Thanks for this post, im gonna stay away now that ive read the whole thing. I was just about to paypal 190 for a 90mm TB.

[Mr Burns] Excellent!!!![/Mr Burns]

That makes me happy. That was the whole point of this thread is to make other people aware of his shady dealings, and crappy attitude when confronted with issues.
Old 08-29-2010, 11:04 PM
On The Tree

Well I posted in his for sale add a link to this thread. A couple of hours later I get this PM...

Originally Posted by mario89

listen you piece of ****. you post in one of my threads again ill have one of my buddies come by your place and you can discuss everything in person you scum bag.

I respond with this:
Originally Posted by Deserttaco
Mario, you need to understand that that if you are threatening me, I can and will involve law enforcement. You can play E-badass all you want. You must know that I will protect myself and my Family with any and all means at my disposal. I will be also forwarding this message off to the forum Moderators just so you know. This is a public forum and I can Post what I want, Where I want as long as it conforms to forum rules. Until you accept responsibility for selling me bad parts, I'll post in every for sale thread you start to keep others from getting burned just like I did. So go ahead tuff guy. Keep threatening me...
His response...
Originally Posted by mario89
im not threatening you at all, but im not some punk kind that you will **** up every post that i make.. you **** with me ill **** with you, works both ways,, so keep ******* with me tough guy and you will see what happens, my cousin is a attorney and he said that its against the law to post like you did in my thread, you can make your own but you cant post in mine.. so keep doing what you doing and you will have a law suit on your hands ,,

Really Mario? Resorting to threatening me? oh wait, Now you're going to Sue me? for what? telling the truth?

I'm sure this isn't the end of my little buddy! I'll keep on posting the replies here so anyone that may try to deal with him in the future can see what an immature little child you are dealing with.
Old 09-01-2010, 10:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Wow, Mario89 is quite the tool, oh wait - I take it back, I don't want to get sued!
Old 09-21-2010, 07:47 PM
On The Tree

Back up to the top... Looks like another buyer has backed away from Mario after reading this thread. Hopefully he'll have a hard time selling anything here until he makes this deal right.
Old 09-24-2010, 08:05 AM
Teching In

Cousin...attorney...illegal...lol. There's nothing illegal about posting in a public forum provided you don't commit libel. Example: If you posted that Mario89 is an alien from Saturn, this is not libel because a reasonable person (as defined by law) would not believe the statement. However, if you posted that Mario89 is *claiming* to be an alien from Saturn and he could prove that your statement legitimately cost him a sale, job, marriage, etc, you have committed libel.
On the other hand, if you posted that Mario89 fails to do proper research on shipping quotes before selling parts, then sends defective parts, then refuses to handle his buisness in a mature manner, you'd just simply be right. The fact that you posted it in "his" thread and essentially hijacked it is not illegal in the slightest. Where I'm from, we call that "good looking out" for others.
Old 10-01-2010, 01:46 AM
TECH Veteran

MArio has fucked people over for years and should have got banned from here years ago. I still dont know why he is allowed on this site. You got ripped and thats how he rolls. SOrry but it happens
Old 10-01-2010, 09:06 AM
On The Tree

HAHAHAHAHA!!! WOW Mario, your cousin attorney said that?? Somebody must have slept through law school....

...oh wait, that's right, your cousin isn't an attorney at all and you are making crap up. Fess up to selling a bad part and trying to play with numbers to confuse Deserttaco, it didn't work. You should keep in mind that most people on this board are more intelligent than you. (basing off of this thread and your responses)

Sorry to hear about this Deserttaco. There are just so many tools out there...*cough*Mario*cough*
Old 10-12-2010, 06:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Gotta love feedback like this where the seller is OBVIOUSLY wrong.

Mario89 sounds like a total douche. Sorry you got ripped Deserttaco.

Hope this guy gets banned and someone teaches him and his FAILED attorney cousin what should happen to people that rip people off and threaten them.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:43 AM
TECH Resident

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Default Mario 89 is a deadbeat

Being a neutral reader and after reading this post sounds like Mario89 is another flake deadbeat, Red flag number one is he only wants a money order, I never pay for anything on the internet, only if I can use Paypal and they kinda suck as well but I only use a CREDIT CARD ONLY!!! NEVER A DEBIT CARD to pay for things even through Paypal, if Paypal wont help you, your credit card company will and I have had to go that route a few times, it seems there are more and more flakes selling crap especially on Ebay. The reason he wants a money order only is because he has no credit cause he already ruined his credit and cannot even get a bank account which is why he had to pay $3.00 to get the money order cashed, a honest person has a bank account and just deposits a money order for FREE or has a Paypal account and will accept payment that way. From his posts not only is he a liar but a dumb liar as he cant even keep his lies straight. As for your money yeah you will never see it again as it is too much of a hassle for $20.00, you should have showed his address from the money order so if someone lives close by they can go and **** on his car if he even has one, and dont worry I strongly believe what goes around comes around either he will get screwed in a transaction or a family member of his will that will affect him in some way. if you make a deal for a set price plus shipping a deal is a deal is a deal you cant go back and say I bought bubble wrap and I had to put gas in my car to get to UPS and I was hungry so I had to buy a burger, get real flake and man-up. In this world sometimes all a man has left is his word and if you cant keep your word you are just another deadbeat loser, and the good part is he already knows that, and eventually give them enough rope and they will hang themselves and realize they have burnt all of their bridges and noone will even answer to their crying!

Last edited by lizeec; 10-18-2010 at 09:52 AM.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

^^ True, but even those of us that are respectable and reliable still do money orders. I sent almost 12K in money orders to a guy on here, because paypal takes 3% from the seller when he receives money (that's $360...ridiculous). Yeah, it was a risk from my end, but he is a reputable seller, gave me his address, his phone number, called me, and is a moderator. So money orders don't necessarily mean anything, but in general, they're a bad idea.
And you can use a debit card...they are issued by a credit card company (visa debit can be used anywhere visa is accepted), the protection is the same.
Old 10-19-2010, 06:11 PM
TECH Resident

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Default NO-NO on the MO

Originally Posted by qc97z
^^ True, but even those of us that are respectable and reliable still do money orders. I sent almost 12K in money orders to a guy on here, because paypal takes 3% from the seller when he receives money (that's $360...ridiculous). Yeah, it was a risk from my end, but he is a reputable seller, gave me his address, his phone number, called me, and is a moderator. So money orders don't necessarily mean anything, but in general, they're a bad idea.
And you can use a debit card...they are issued by a credit card company (visa debit can be used anywhere visa is accepted), the protection is the same.

Yes there are still a good bunch of guys that are honest and treat people like they want to be treated, but there is a few select douche bags out there still that think they can get away with internet robbery and believe me a whole bunch of them do, WHY because it is almost impossible to waste the time and money and resources to go after someone 5,6 or 7 states away and 100% of the time law enforcement will never get involved over a $20.00 transaction in other states. And I have to correct you on the debit card issue you mentioned, sorry but you are 100% wrong DEBIT cards are issued by your BANK and BANKS only, which may or may not be a credit card company in which you have a account with to back up the money you are sending which is essentially your money to begin with and you do not have any recourse on deadbeat sellers, A CREDIT CARD is issued by a CREDIT CARD company which may or may not be a bank as well but you are much more protected by a set of FEDERAL LAWS governing the CREDIT CARD companies. Sounds like you have had a positive experience with the use of MO's as I have in the past and I have probably bought and sold 100's of items on Ebay and 99% of the transactions were positive, but it only takes getting screwed once and I learned never again, I almost got hit with a $500.00 loss I bought 2 headlight assy's which at the time were worth $500 for the set and a rack and pinion and a 18" wheel l and some dash cowl parts and paid $800.00 for the items, well I never got the headlights and the basically gave me the run around, I tried to fight it through Paypal and they decided in the sellers favor because he had a tracking number showing it was delivered but for all Paypal knew he could have sent me a pack of cigarrettes but he almost got away with it, all this after I forwarded my dated email conversation to Paypal where he basically told me to go and FU*K OFF, luckily I paid with a credit card and it took me almost 2 months and a thousand emails and I had to send the few parts that he did send back, I too could have sent him a rock back, probably should have, as my credit card company also only wanted a tracking number showing the items were returned it cost me $26.00 to ship the stuff back, but I got all of my money back. My credit card company debited Paypal and in turn Paypal took it from his account and he had a negative balance with Paypal until he paid Paypal back and he sells on Ebay under barryks123 he advertised his phone number and always wants to do the deals off of Ebay and is very insistent on a Money Order or cashiers check, beacuse you have no recourse with those forms of payment, I insisted on PayPal and I even paid the 3% fees that he would have been charged but I told him that is the only way I would pay, he was probably hoping I paid through paypal with a debit card but as I said I always use my credit card so that if Paypal wont protect me the credit card will almost always side with their client.

Last edited by lizeec; 10-19-2010 at 06:25 PM.

Quick Reply: Mario89 Deal gone Sour