Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

72Elkytpi dont be fooled by his high trader ratings

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2010, 11:09 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by slow00gt
He still screwed guy over. Basically those caddy lifters you have are stolen property.......
T

No, from what I have read in this thread a full refund was offered with stipulations. Half the amount was already refunded. The buyer decided not to settle for the balance.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:09 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bigboykilroy
What ever came about with a paypal dispute?

Paypal ruled in his favor
Old 12-03-2010, 11:13 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Duntov1967
T

No, from what I have read in this thread a full refund was offered with stipulations. Half the amount was already refunded. The buyer decided not to settle for the balance.
Thats because the deal was to send him the lifters back and take this thread down. THEN he would send me the money back. You would refuse the deal too if you caught him lying to you.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:19 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Gonoma
[B]
I also like how you read this thread before you purchased anything from him and knew that I had an issue still unresolved with the caddy lifters and you still bought them from him.
Yeah I bought them. You accepted a refund (partial) meaning you didn't expect to resolve the problem with you getting the lifters. So I guess you think you own 8 out of 16 lifters? LOL

[B]
I refuse to let it go though because he got the better end out of the deal even though he sent me half the money back. If I was someone that was making all this up I don't think that it would be worth the time to posting here because obviously im not going to get the lifters I paid for back, and I probably wont get the other half of my money back either. So all I can do is keep warning people about him so they don't get hustled by him too. Its the only logical way that I feel like I can get my $75 worth back.
All that is fine but you need to realize that sometimes these threads put bad light on both the seller and buyer.

Thats because the deal was to send him the lifters back and take this thread down. THEN he would send me the money back. You would refuse the deal too if you caught him lying to you.
Yes I would have taken the deal. You would have gotten all your money back and had your negative feedback removed as well. But hey, everyone has a choice to shoot themselves in the foot if they want.

I am going to go build my motor now.

Last edited by Duntov1967; 12-03-2010 at 11:28 AM.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Who cares if he has an engineering degree? Guess what? I have a Master's in Engineering. That doesn't make me any more trustworthy than a guy who works construction. Your education doesn't make you who you are.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:36 AM
Staging Lane

He screwed the guy. He wanted to do the refund on his terms. If he would have sent the full amount back I am gonna say this would all be gone. But why would he agree to a crooks terms when he has screwed him over once. Since all the money wasnt returned you are still carrying stolen property lol. No matter how you try to spill it out, he ripped this guy off and knew what he was doing
Old 12-03-2010, 03:35 PM
Launching!

Yeah I bought them. You accepted a refund (partial) meaning you didn't expect to resolve the problem with you getting the lifters. So I guess you think you own 8 out of 16 lifters? LOL

All that is fine but you need to realize that sometimes these threads put bad light on both the seller and buyer.

Yes I would have taken the deal. You would have gotten all your money back and had your negative feedback removed as well. But hey, everyone has a choice to shoot themselves in the foot if they want.

I am going to go build my motor now.

YOU are an idiot then I see it and im sure everyone else does too. So good job on taking some of that "bad light" by posting stuff like that in here.
Old 12-03-2010, 04:08 PM
On The Tree

Name calling? How old are you?
Old 12-04-2010, 03:26 AM
Staging Lane

you are lol. A crook is a crook eitherway you look at it
Old 12-05-2010, 06:49 PM
On The Tree

Name calling? How old are you?
It's pretty obvous that you are 72 or associated with him and your story is bs. IP check?
Old 12-05-2010, 07:01 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by NoMoreFWD
It's pretty obvous that you are 72 or associated with him and your story is bs. IP check?
Sorry kid. Your all wrong. My name is John. If you know how to Google, you will find my screen name on multiple boards and forums over many years. Only met Rich once to pick up my parts. We just happen to live in the same state. Did you post the same for the other guy that said he had no problems with rich on the other thread? Did you contact the 40+ people that have left him positives? I don't think so. Just hide behind your computer screen and start trouble. Have fun.

Last edited by Duntov1967; 12-05-2010 at 08:52 PM.
Old 12-05-2010, 07:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Sorry kid. Your all wrong. My name is John. If you know how to Google, you will find my screen name on multiple boards and forums over many years. Only met Rich once to pick up my parts. We just happen to live in the same state. Did you post the same for the other guy that said he had no problems with rich on the other thread? Did you contact the 40+ people that have left him positives? I don't think so. Just hide behind you computer screen and start trouble. Have fun.
Nobody's hiding. You're starting to provoke someone. This is not a dick measuring contest, stop being a jackass.
Old 12-05-2010, 07:32 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by qc97z
Nobody's hiding. You're starting to provoke someone. This is not a dick measuring contest, stop being a jackass.
I am not provoking anyone Mr. Brett Harrington. I simply replied to someone that says I am not who I am. And you are correct Brett about being an engineer does not make a person credible. But that was not my only measure if you reread my post.

Why are you here anyways? You don't like LS1Tech.

Old 12-05-2010, 09:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

How about you don't use people's first and last names? And I don't think I have my last name posted anywhere. So please stop being creepy/stalkerish.

And yes, LS1tech does suck, for the most part. If you would have read my other posts in that thread, I would have explained LS1tech is good for only a few things:

1) stuff for sale
2) selling stuff
3) write-ups
4) watching drama like this unfold.

It's so much more constructive on LTXtech.

Quick Reply: 72Elkytpi dont be fooled by his high trader ratings