Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Got burnt by livnfast

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2010, 09:54 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Got burnt by livnfast

We did a deal back in March with my 93 25.5 mustang roller for his stock 98 trans am roller.

For sale ad can be seen here https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-c...t-275-car.html

In the deal he said the car was a WS6 as stated in his reply. He also said he had a new VFN hood on order that will come with the car. He threw in a ton of parts including a turbo kit,heads, and a cam. mind you I was looking to get $15,000 for this mustang. I added it up in my head and I knew I was losing money on the deal but I really wanted another trans am.

Well he sent me pics of the car and I really love white T/As so I finally agreed to the deal. When he showed up with the car I was very disappointed and thought about backing out on the deal. The car was not a real WS6 as stated and there were other minor issues I was upset about; I felt bad he drove for 2 days to make the deal so its really the only reason i didnt back out.

He kept saying im going to have the hood shipped to you as soon as its done.

Well after several emails and texts I have not received a hood or compensation for the hood. I held up my end of the bargain and delivered everything i said.

Here is the last email I got from Richard saying the hood is still on back order

To: krazy98ls1@aol...

Sent: Tue, May 25, 2010 4:54 pm
Subject: Re: ws6

back order and waitin soon as i get it its yours

May 25th!! was the last email I got. I know VFN does not take 6 months for a hood.

Richard either send me $500 for a hood or get the hood shipped to me, this is wrong. We made a deal and you did not come through your end. Make it right.

Marco
Old 10-12-2010, 06:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd have backed out on the deal since it wasn't a real WS6. Who care if he drove for 2 days? He drove for 2 days to scam you. Not saying it's your fault, but you got put on the spot and let your guilt get the best of you.

Quick Reply: Got burnt by livnfast