Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Jeremy Boudreau aka RippinZ121 Sold me junk

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2010, 11:16 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lambert695
It appears we are also waiting on these pics of the massive cracks and completely rusted out unit.

Not waiting anymore......That is pretty messed up. Hope it all works out for the OP.
Old 11-08-2010, 07:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by zspot98
I wonder if ttranssam, Lambert695, or RippinZ121 will post in here now that the pics are up? Seems kinda strange how quick they were to come to their "friends" defense but now that the pics of this crap is out there, nothing from the peanut gallery. I guess I'm not surprised, but if they do chime in I'm sure they'll say that it wasn't that way before or something.
i have no problem posting up at any time...just like you there are and will some times that i am not on tech. instead of bitching back and fourth id rather try to solve this through PM...
Old 11-08-2010, 08:08 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by RippinZ121
So I lost on that, PLUS that you did not include the 3% PayPal fee. Since you have "such a high trader rating" then obviously you have delt with PayPal quite a bit and should know to include the fee.
You cant do that, its against the PayPal terms of service, I am guessing thats why he didnt. If this guy felt like being a complete a-hole he could send PayPal a print screen of that post(or a link to it) and your PayPal account could be canceled.
Old 11-08-2010, 08:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ttranssam
i have no problem posting up at any time...just like you there are and will some times that i am not on tech. instead of bitching back and fourth id rather try to solve this through PM...
I will give you my phone number if that helps? I'm just looking to get this resolved, regardless if it happens in this thread or through PM's.

Thanks, Mike
Old 11-08-2010, 10:25 AM
Staging Lane

Not how you felt before, you put him on blast when your friend could do no wrong selling him the parts. Now that there are pictures you want to renig. Buyer clearly got ripped off and seeing the condition of all of it i doubt that it even still works.
Old 11-08-2010, 11:25 AM
On The Tree

I wouldn't put that crap in my car...total garbage.

Refund the money and pay to ship it back..OP shouldn't have to lose any money from this transaction.
Old 11-08-2010, 09:23 PM
On The Tree

Refund the money and politely ask him to throw it in the trash for you. That kind of garbage should have never been sent out.
Old 11-09-2010, 03:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I guess you changed your mind on that statement too, since I've gotten no PM's trying to resolve this.

He is a super honest person that goes to school full time, works his *** off and always ends up getting fucked!
I guess he's not as honest as you say and he must fell like returning the favor to me for always getting fucked.

Last edited by zspot98; 11-09-2010 at 03:53 PM.
Old 11-13-2010, 02:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Its too bad that the "moderators" don't ever get into these threads and moderate them? I've sent them PM's with a link to this thread and nothing. I've been doing business on this site for some time, with this being my first problem. I guess I'm glad it was $200 and not $2000 since none of the moderators seem to give a ****, or care enough to help resolve this issue. I wonder how many more fucked up transactions could be helped along with a little assistance from the folks they call "moderators"? Wonder what they actually do?

-Mike
Old 11-13-2010, 02:47 PM
Teching In

Its too bad that the "moderators" don't ever get into these threads and moderate them? I've sent them PM's with a link to this thread and nothing. I've been doing business on this site for some time, with this being my first problem. I guess I'm glad it was $200 and not $2000 since none of the moderators seem to give a ****, or care enough to help resolve this issue. I wonder how many more fucked up transactions could be helped along with a little assistance from the folks they call "moderators"? Wonder what they actually do?

-Mike
I've noticed that alot on this forum. Thats really the only reason I dont do much business on here. Its almost like they dont really care. They let people stay on the forum that have ripped off more than one person and still post things up for sale.....
Old 11-13-2010, 04:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have you filed a PayPal dispute yet?
Old 11-15-2010, 01:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

The classifieds are more of a "use at your own risk" section since it would be so hard for the mods to make somebody do the right thing. I mean honestly, a mod has no legal power or anything so they can't do anything you can't do yourself. Yea it would help if they banned the thief or whatever but then they'd just create a new username so if you trade with a person like that, there's really nothing a mod could do. OP, I would file a PayPal dispute ASAP for that garbage.
Old 11-15-2010, 12:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I don't expect them do have any legal power, but they can ban an IP which would help. I think if the mods were morew involved in these threads then maybe they could help out the situations, but since I very rarely see them post in these threads its hard for that to happen. Like I've stated before, I have been doing business on this site for over six years and it just seems that there are a lot more shady folks doing business on here lately.
Old 11-15-2010, 12:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I don't expect them do have any legal power, but they can ban an IP which would help. I think if the mods were more involved in these threads then maybe they could help out the situations, but since I very rarely see them post in these threads its hard for that to happen. Like I've stated before, I have been doing business on this site for over six years and it just seems that there are a lot more shady folks doing business on here lately.
Old 11-15-2010, 04:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

There are ways around IP bans too so they're not as effective as you would think. All a used would have to do is go to a public library and some DSL companies use dynamic IPs so the banned IP may never be used again by that same user. I understand about the dishonest people so I always check everything in the person's profile; trader rating, past posts,etc.
Old 11-15-2010, 11:27 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by bamalt1
The classifieds are more of a "use at your own risk" section since it would be so hard for the mods to make somebody do the right thing. I mean honestly, a mod has no legal power or anything so they can't do anything you can't do yourself. Yea it would help if they banned the thief or whatever but then they'd just create a new username so if you trade with a person like that, there's really nothing a mod could do. OP, I would file a PayPal dispute ASAP for that garbage.
i wont even attempt to sell anything here after a transaction went south on catalytic converter sale. when buyer told he would buy. i spent 2hrs getting packaging at a cost of $30 he decided shipping was to much and wanted a lower price for cats. get the money before you package anything.... good news is i sold the cats and pup cats to recycler for $36 more than he going to get them for.
Old 11-16-2010, 03:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

I wonder if ttranssam, Lambert695, or RippinZ121 will post in here now that the pics are up? Seems kinda strange how quick they were to come to their "friends" defense but now that the pics of this crap is out there, nothing from the peanut gallery. I guess I'm not surprised, but if they do chime in I'm sure they'll say that it wasn't that way before or something.
well 1st these two are not my "friends" and I have been away from ls1tech for a while. Pictures do help that is why I was leaning towards the sellers side however after seeing the pics then I understand. I was just arguing against that one guy who was saying you paid to much and all that. I do still agree that you should have asked for pictures.. I know it sucks but its hard to just trust people. As a seller though I would have sent pictures of it even if they were not asked so you could see the condition of it. The compressor isn't as bad as I was picturing but where it is bad I would be hesitant to put it in. That was also hacked to garbage for sure. So... I have responded and I do believe it was shipped like that.. you just have to understand that people these days just complain about the weirdest things to get there money back. This is not the case though. my apologies!I hope I am now excluded from the "peanut gallery" now
Old 11-29-2010, 07:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BLNLS1/RX7
Have you filed a PayPal dispute yet?
Yes I have filed a Paypal complaint.
Old 12-06-2010, 04:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Just an update. I filed a Paypal complaint and it was found in my favor. I was refunded for the original money I spent on this crap, and I was refunded the money it cost me to ship it back to the seller. This is the first time I've ever had to deal with Paypal and I have to say that it was a great experience for me. I have heard so many horror stories about Paypal, but mine was flawless.
Old 12-07-2010, 06:02 AM
Teching In

I need that damn T50 Torx bolt off the ac idler pulley... I just saw it in one of your pictures.

Quick Reply: Jeremy Boudreau aka RippinZ121 Sold me junk