Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Do NOT buy from " danhr "

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2011, 10:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thumbs down Do NOT buy from " danhr "

Long story short, he fucked me out of about $200, and has been too big of a coward to even reply to my PM's, since october. What the hell happened to all the good people on this site?
Old 01-20-2011, 10:43 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

worthless *******! Karmas a bitch nuff said
Old 01-20-2011, 10:46 AM
9 Second Club

where is he from? I think i know this guy!
Old 01-20-2011, 01:10 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

first off thanks tim for telling me about this. i owe you a beer...

second off, i'm sorry that i do not get on ls1tech anymore and did not receive any of your pm's. You could of sent me a e-mail (since you had my paypal address to send the money) and you would of got a response however long ago. Or better yet, filed a paypal dispute and it would of went to my e-mail.

3rd, i understand your frustration, but there is no need to threaten me through pm's, saying you are going to throw objects at me/my house/my property/or anyone at said residence. leave the internet threats to the middle school kids

4th, I find it hard to believe that the driveshaft yoke is twisted... it was in a mere 398 rwhp car and it's a 1350 yoke from denny's driveshaft. and it went on/off perfectly fine when the car was taken apart and parted out. Are you sure you are installing it correctly?

5th, I also find it hard to believe that this happened MONTHS after i sold it to you

but I am willing to humor you on this. If you could please send a picture of the said broken yoke, I would be happy to give you some money to offset the cost of the yoke, which is only $70 if you buy it directly from denny's driveshaft (even though the driveshaft has a lifetime warranty on it, so you can send it back to denny's driveshaft and get it done for free, or the fact that you bought something as-is). Or you can get it significantly cheaper through other sources because it's just a simple 1350 6" 26 spline yoke. and I certainly hope you can go about swapping a yoke on your own.

Last edited by danhr; 01-20-2011 at 01:17 PM.
Old 01-20-2011, 01:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you want next time I see him I'll kick him in the nuts and record it for you they are asian nuts so it might be hard to see with a cell phone video so Ill strap the GO PRO to my leg instead.
Old 01-20-2011, 02:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by danhr
first off thanks tim for telling me about this. i owe you a beer...

second off, i'm sorry that i do not get on ls1tech anymore and did not receive any of your pm's. You could of sent me a e-mail (since you had my paypal address to send the money) and you would of got a response however long ago. Or better yet, filed a paypal dispute and it would of went to my e-mail.

3rd, i understand your frustration, but there is no need to threaten me through pm's, saying you are going to throw objects at me/my house/my property/or anyone at said residence. leave the internet threats to the middle school kids

4th, I find it hard to believe that the driveshaft yoke is twisted... it was in a mere 398 rwhp car and it's a 1350 yoke from denny's driveshaft. and it went on/off perfectly fine when the car was taken apart and parted out. Are you sure you are installing it correctly?

5th, I also find it hard to believe that this happened MONTHS after i sold it to you

but I am willing to humor you on this. If you could please send a picture of the said broken yoke, I would be happy to give you some money to offset the cost of the yoke, which is only $70 if you buy it directly from denny's driveshaft (even though the driveshaft has a lifetime warranty on it, so you can send it back to denny's driveshaft and get it done for free, or the fact that you bought something as-is). Or you can get it significantly cheaper through other sources because it's just a simple 1350 6" 26 spline yoke. and I certainly hope you can go about swapping a yoke on your own.
I apologize for my fit of rage. It was unnecessary and childish.

However, I was accumulating parts over the summer as I was preparing to put a 6 speed in my car. I did so, and it wouldn't fit.

see-----> https://ls1tech.com/forums/gears-axl...-yoke-wtf.html

And that was in october, when I replaced my pinion yoke with a 1350 style, so i could use the driveshaft.

I don't expect full compensation, as I did buy a more expensive yoke, but I wasn't about to buy one that was just like the one that I had just taken off and was twisted, as I plan on leaving near 7K on this setup.

I replaced the yoke and U-joint (which was shot) and had it balanced, and my car developed a nasty vibration.

see--->https://ls1tech.com/forums/gears-axl...y-options.html

I just parked it and haven't had time to mess with it being busy, and with winter. I was cleaning out my inbox today, and it just pissed me off again, because I had PM'd you as soon as I tried to install it, and you didn't reply. I believe I sent you one VERY civil PM, waited a couple weeks, sent you another, and still no reply, even though you'd been online several times.

You can understand my frustration.

NOW, on to the actual driveshaft.

Yes Denny's does warranty the DRIVESHAFT, not the yoke. And they only warranty labor to the ORIGINAL purchaser. So if I want them to balance it, I'm out $65, +shipping both ways + more if they have to flip the yoke 180* to balance it. And theres a reason for not warrantying the yoke. Because they twist. I'll sure get you pictures though. 6 speed cars are hard on stuff, especially at the track.

Hell, I'll even dig my car out of 10" of snow just to head to the shop to take those pictures.

Last edited by STEEPSS; 01-20-2011 at 02:41 PM.
Old 01-20-2011, 03:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Here are the pictures.

And I'll send them to your email too.
Old 01-24-2011, 09:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

We exchanged emails on the 20th, then its been crickets ever since. We'll see........
Old 01-24-2011, 12:01 PM
9 Second Club

Ho baby, nice twist!

Feel free to PM me if he doesnt respond. I can get ahold of him for you.
Old 01-24-2011, 01:07 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tim99ws6
Ho baby, nice twist!

Feel free to PM me if he doesnt respond. I can get ahold of him for you.

a compromise was found between the buyer and myself. I issued him a partial refund to compensate for the yoke. It is up to the OP's discretion to leave this (and apparently the negative feedback that I never noticed) up, because even though we did find an agreement, it was my fault for not promptly fixing the problem.... even if it was brought to my attention well after the sale.

Good luck with your project!