Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Bryan Hice is a bad seller.Still owes me money.

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 06:38 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bryan Hice is a bad seller.Still owes me money.

Goes by forum name bhice
Sorry piece of crap to deal with.
Started out with me buying a Fast92 intake and PTM 92mm TB from him. He did some extremely poor *** shipping on the items and the TB got a good size ding in it. The Intake/TB was just sat down into a huge box with nothing to protect it. No bubble wrap, newspaper, nothing at all.
He took a good while just to ship the intake and TB to me in the first place. So by the time we started to square up on the damages, it was too late for me to file a claim with paypal.
To make this short, I sent the TB back to him because he said he would have it fixed or replaced if I didn't like it.
He did the repairs himself. And the ding was very visible.
We agreed on a kickback of some cash to compensate me for the damage.
Then he stalled again on sending the TB back to me. I could not get him to reply on here or by phone.
It wasn't until I contacted his local sheriffs office and the local courthouse that I finally got a text from him.
We agreed he would send the TB back and the money agreed upon.
Got the TB, but not the money.
I even told him that he could make payments to my paypal. He straight up SCAMMED ME out of the money.
No more contact from him.
It's a loss.
DON'T DEAL WITH HIM.
Old 08-23-2011, 10:57 PM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have bought some stuff off that guy in the past. I got good deals and he seemed like a nice guy. Maybe he just flat out doesn't have the money at this time. Not speaking for him, but some people will cut communication rather than take the shame of having to tell someone you have no money. Could be the case
Old 09-19-2011, 07:24 AM
Staging Lane

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i know him and he is a great guy, he wouldnt do anything like that. was the ding cosmetic only, because if you buy something used, ITS USED and thats why its cheaper, some people should always buy new if they want new condition
Old 01-19-2012, 12:28 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Haven't been on here in a while. ^ But, great guy or not, it went down exactly as I said. I wouldn't by damaged USED stuff. It had no damage of any kind before I paid for it. The shipping/lack of wrapping caused the entire problem. I guess I should have bought new if I didn't want to worry about lack of wrapping.
It was a good dent on the bowl part of the TB. Not a little cosmetic damage somewhere that wouldn't have mattered. It was enough that WE agreed on a kickback of some money.

Quick Reply: Bryan Hice is a bad seller.Still owes me money.