Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

buyer beware TWISTA TA

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2004, 12:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here are the pictures of the intake I received. As I said, I had someone watch as I opened the box and they can vouch for what I am saying.

The plug in the EGR we put in. I need an intake tonight, so we are having to use this one as it's all we have.
Attached Thumbnails buyer beware TWISTA TA-img_0055.jpg   buyer beware TWISTA TA-img_0056.jpg   buyer beware TWISTA TA-img_0057.jpg   buyer beware TWISTA TA-img_0058.jpg  
Old 03-18-2004, 03:32 PM
Banned

I just got my headers that I bought from TWISTA TA and they were packaged well and delievered fast. I would conduct business with TWISTA TA anytime thank you. I thought that I would post this here to help out TWISTA TA since he hooked me up with such a awesome deal on some headers.

Admin note: This user IS THE SAME PERSON (ie. Same IP Address) as TWISTA TA
Old 03-18-2004, 04:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

I'm glad you didn't have any problems, but I have.....

TWISTA TA, you never answered me, did you insure the package? I don't have the box anymore, it got thrown out by the janitors already, but I just remembered, the declared value portion is not transfered to the copy of the form that stays on the package. If you did, and are being honest, I'm sure you won't mind co-operating with me & fedex when I file a claim with them saying that the intake I received is not the one you shipped.
Old 03-18-2004, 04:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

wow, thats really fugged up.
Old 03-18-2004, 06:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'm sure you won't mind co-operating with me & fedex when I file a claim with them saying that the intake I received is not the one you shipped.
Gee TWISTA TA, its funny how you can post in other threads and not this one. Like he said, if you are not to blame, whats the problem? Also, you keep saying "he got the intake we agreed upon", and have never called it an LS6 intake. Like Damien said, your cooperation in this will make you look like a better person, and will help you keep selling on this forum. Why wont you put forth the effort to do so?
Old 03-18-2004, 07:23 PM
WARNING: BAD TRADER STATUS

Originally Posted by glitch77
Gee TWISTA TA, its funny how you can post in other threads and not this one. Like he said, if you are not to blame, whats the problem? Also, you keep saying "he got the intake we agreed upon", and have never called it an LS6 intake. Like Damien said, your cooperation in this will make you look like a better person, and will help you keep selling on this forum. Why wont you put forth the effort to do so?

If you had looked through the first page you would have seen that I posted a picture of the LS6 intake that I sent to angst911 before angst911 posted any pictures. Than after I posted a picture angst911 posted a picture. I sent the LS6 intake to him via 2 day express. They did not give me a option for insurance or the value of the item. And to my knowledge there was not even a space on the shipping form to put the value of the item to be insured. Did I say LS6 enough times for you.
Old 03-18-2004, 07:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i have some gloves here if you guys feel like sluggin it out...
Old 03-18-2004, 07:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

I guess you've never filled out a fedex form before. It's in the lower righthand corner, DECLARED VALUE. with a little note next to it that tells you if you leave it blank, then it's only insured for up to $100.

And posting pictures before I did means nothing but you managed to google up an image of a ls6 intake before I managed to go get my camera, wait for the shop where my car and the intake are at to open, and get the pictures taken.

Last edited by angst911; 03-18-2004 at 07:42 PM.
Old 03-18-2004, 07:57 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WS6 on Steroids is the same person as TWISTA TA.... nice try bud
Old 03-18-2004, 08:10 PM
LSX Mechanic

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Country Boy
WS6 on Steroids is the same person as TWISTA TA.... nice try bud
Yeah, nice try and a pretty dumb stunt to pull when you're trying to prove your side of a story. You've now made yourself guilty as ever, we'll see what title we can cook up for you to let everybody know about your little stunts and i'll be keeping my eye out for you as well....

Why don't you go ahead and send the man his LS6 intake now?
Old 03-18-2004, 08:25 PM
Teching In

Yeah man, that was pretty stupid of you. Don't you know they figure it out pretty quick on here if you create two names from the same IP.

BUSTED!!!!!
Old 03-18-2004, 08:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

this has been bothering me for a while... that pic you posted looked familiar.. someone just pointed it out to me... it came from ebay. You searched ebay for a ls6 intake, and took the picture from there... That little logo in the lower right, that's what ebay marks all of their auction photos with.
Old 03-18-2004, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by NATAS
Yeah man, that was pretty stupid of you. Don't you know they figure it out pretty quick on here if you create two names from the same IP.

BUSTED!!!!!
LMFAO
Old 03-18-2004, 08:38 PM
10 Second Club

Twista:Your a **** leach..I am a witness to this...I am putting angst's car together at my shop...and now we have been delayed over a week longer because you sent a stock LS1 intake manifold..I have the shipping form at the shop and that is deffinatly a stock *** LS1 intake with junkyard number's on it! I pulled the intake manifold off of his old motor (which is the one you have) and then inspected it because it was supposed to be used on the 427ci motor untill you came along and screwed this whole thing up, and the manifold was perfectly fine..no crack's...I don't know where you got that picture of the intake manifold..but that is not the manifold that came in the box to us! I am usually a good well mannered person on this board..but your just either a dumbass that doesnt know what an LS6 intake is...or just a plain flaming homo that likes ripping people off. I was so close to just calling you today and freakin out and taking a cross country road trip to say hello but the thing that pisses me off the most is that you took a fake picture and posted it up on this thread to save your ***! That looks like my tile floor in my house btw...you steal that too?! C'mon man YOU know you sent the intake that matt just took pic's of...there is a freaking yellow stamp on there...that is what they do at junk yards bro...quit trying to be a hard *** and just admit it..nobody will press charges as long as you either send a new LS6 intake...send matt's back (because i know that bitch isn't cracked either!) or send money to pay for the storage fee at my shop for matt's car now that he has no LS6 and money for an LS6 intake, or work out something with matt and file a claim with fed-ex...BTW I heard Matt paid for all the shipping!
Old 03-18-2004, 08:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

LOL, that was the first thing I noticed about that pic

If I were you, I'd do the right thing and send Matt his intake...

A deal gone sour because of your bad business ethics will haunt you forever, I guarantee

It'll suck having to go everywhere dressed like this

Rick
Aztek T/A WS7 & 70 RAM AIR IV T/A
Moderator @ LS2, FAST LS1, FUELSLUT,
The F-Body Hideout, LS1Turd & ChopperForums
Old 03-18-2004, 09:59 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by angst911
Here are the pictures of the intake I received. As I said, I had someone watch as I opened the box and they can vouch for what I am saying.

The plug in the EGR we put in. I need an intake tonight, so we are having to use this one as it's all we have.
I just want to say that the yellow numbers do not mean it came from a junk yard. The stock LS1 manifold I took off my 99 has 1250 on the top and 9051-333 on the bottom, both in the same yellow paint/marker and the same location that the pics you posted show. I"M NOT DEFENDING ANYONE HERE. Just pointing out that apparently some manifolds had those yellow nunbers/markings from the factory.
Old 03-18-2004, 11:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

hmm... looks like he's added me to an ignore list of sorts.... tried to reply to a PM he sent me and got this:

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
  1. TWISTA TA has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
on a side note, he's trying to blame me for it not being insured.... I love this...
Old 03-19-2004, 12:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

This dude ranks up there with krista oliver
Old 03-19-2004, 01:19 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,160 Likes on 754 Posts

Where does Twista live?
Old 03-19-2004, 03:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

Tim Donohoe
382 ROUNDHOUSE CREEK RD
TRINIDAD, CA 955709676

atached are pictures of him from his web site, and his signature from fedex.
Attached Thumbnails buyer beware TWISTA TA-twista-ta-sig.gif   buyer beware TWISTA TA-me-20in-20yosimite-1-.jpg   buyer beware TWISTA TA-picture_93-1-.jpg  

Quick Reply: buyer beware TWISTA TA