Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Paul Wielk New Haven/Milford CT scammed me over $850!

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2011, 11:16 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Angry Paul Wielk New Haven/Milford CT scammed me over $850!

Looking for this top notch scammer that screwed me on a Viper Truck T56 and I've given him several months to make it right. He is your typical (yes I'm stereotyping,lol) blue eyed, blonde hair, pimple faced scam artist! He had a Silver RC SRT10 that was twin turbo. I'm sure the mods were purchased by scamming folks like me
He also had our forum VTCOA.com convinced he was a CT State Trooper, which after verification, he never was but now sports a Silver Ex- unmarked Crown Vic,lol.
Please help me find this punk and recoup my money. Then the authorities can handle his *** for imitating a LEO.
Any CT troopers on here?
He was last working ( couple months ago) at Executive Dodge in Wallinford CT and was possibly involved with the recent vandalism and theft of Grand Cherokee wheels. (Assuming SRT wheels)
Thanks, LS1Tech for any leads you may have.

Scammer Alert: Paul Wielk Milford CT. owes me $850

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's some excerpts:

well i can say im now a ct state police officer. i graduated last friday and got my 08 crown vic p71 in sliver (ill post pics when its not rainning) i been through hell these past few weeks and in alot of ups and down with the misses. i just wanted to say im still around and try to peek in from time to time if i have internet service on my laptop doin stand by on road work.
you guys are goin to get a kick out of my vic when you see it i still cant belive i got it myself out of all 73 of us only 4 got unmarked units meaning no lightbar on top. i already decked out my car with extra lights and it looks like a night club lit up. i have to get back to work so ill check in to see whats what and get some kick *** gtgs goin.

06-20-2009, 09:53 AM
scoobert
VIPER POWERED Join Date: Mar 2009
Member #10555

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctsrt10
well i can say im now a ct state police officer. i graduated last friday and got my 08 crown vic p71 in sliver (ill post pics when its not rainning) i been through hell these past few weeks and in alot of ups and down with the misses. i just wanted to say im still around and try to peek in from time to time if i have internet service on my laptop doin stand by on road work.
you guys are goin to get a kick out of my vic when you see it i still cant belive i got it myself out of all 73 of us only 4 got unmarked units meaning no lightbar on top. i already decked out my car with extra lights and it looks like a night club lit up. i have to get back to work so ill check in to see whats what and get some kick *** gtgs goin.

they made you a cop? the skinny kid from the GTG?

that takes up 6 months to get personal cards with our badge numbers.
when i get one ill give it to ya no problem.
I think you where out of the loop when i said it, i was pretty pissed off at the truck

Originally Posted by ctsrt10
most of you know i became a state police officer, its been hellsome for me. my first night on i seen 2 of my friends die in a wreck involving a other town cop car, many high speed pursuits in wich one toaled my car while doin a pit , tickets out the *** and no time to my self. so i popped in to see whats bein goin on and to say hi and stay safe to all my friends. the job is fun with lots of paper work and stuff but i enjoy it, im also getting a new crusier soon hopfully its a new charger, or the srt charger since i do alot of the high speed stuff. ill keep in touch and pop in from time to time.
I didnt know this thread was from 2009

Damn scooby, you called it back then. All the old time haters were giving you **** for it.

Who's the dumb asses now HAHAHAHAHAHHA suckers. He RICK ROLLED all their asses.

Well I thought it had been worked out. He said he'd make it right and to please remove the post bashing him as a fake. He was worried about his parts counter job at Dodge in Wallingford CT.
I,again, took his word he would square up " on his next bonus check"
I never heard from him again and either changed his # or just acts like a new owner of his old phone number. He's a scam artist for sure.
Posted a "good bye" vid of him roasting the tires around 2 blocks before selling it. Probably on the same shot tranny he sold me

Last edited by FSTR/TA; 12-12-2011 at 09:39 AM.
Old 12-11-2011, 06:43 PM
Launching!

A little more information on the deal and how it went down could be useful for those on here that could help. Take a look at some of the other threads in this section for some guidance
Old 12-12-2011, 09:20 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 98z28CamaroJG
A little more information on the deal and how it went down could be useful for those on here that could help. Take a look at some of the other threads in this section for some guidance

OK let's start here. He was selling a T56 Viper Truck spec tranny and I needed one. After a couple weeks back and forth getting assurance that everything was in working order on the tranny, and even asking other members about his legitimacy, I purchased the tranny from him. Well, after install and first drive down the road I noticed it would not go into 5th or 6th and reverse was hell. I immediately notified him and he promised to make it right. Well, after many months of waiting for him to get his "bonus check" to refund me, he never even contacts me. SO again, I get in contact with him and he now says to have it taken apart and see what's wrong with it and he would provide the parts as he was a DODGE house parts runner and could get them at his cost. Well, again never hear from him, claims to have had his number changed and a new person owned it and said " you must be looking for the police officer". Ok, I thought right off the bat it was him trying to elude me again, so I contact his employment after many weeks of research. I talk to him again and he is surprised I found him and sayd to please remove the post I put up on VTCOA ( Viper Truck Club of America) and not call his work or he'd get fired, but he'd still make right with me.

I entrusted this guy with my purchase based on the fact he was a State Trooper and I figured I wouldn't have any issues. Well, come to find out for 3 years he had our whole forum thinking he was a State Trooper in CT was all lies. He'd never been a CT State Trooper or trooper in any state!
So I am still stuck with a tranny that was disassembled to show him pics and get a list of parts needing replaced, that I have no use for as I have bought another from a reputable member. I am out the purchase price and the shipping cost due to this maggot scammer.
Old 12-12-2011, 09:38 AM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

thats pretty shitty,there is alot of scammers these days online, almost makes me afraid to buy stuff from anyone anymore, i hope you get something in return for this pain in the ***
Old 12-28-2011, 09:04 PM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This is why I wont buy anything online that I can't, look at, touch, and inspect for my self. Thanks to the good ol EBAY. still waiting on 2 sets of headlamps fro the Z. jUST SAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-31-2011, 03:50 PM
Teching In

I live near wallingford, and know where that dealership is. If you compile a full report on what he did a little birdy might pass it on to the manager of the dealership. PM me if you want to discuss it further.
Old 12-31-2011, 09:32 PM
TECH Addict

So I am confused you bought a viper truck trans for 850 bucks?

Quick Reply: Paul Wielk New Haven/Milford CT scammed me over $850!