Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Burned by 99WS6LS1T/A (Mike Mixon)

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2004, 07:16 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=bills02raptor]Thanks for that little tidbit of information, I will be sure to forward it to the Fraud authorities so they can have a heads up on what to expect from you and your crooked family!!

Don't worry I've already gave him the heads up, I think you better realize that when you make assumptions about people and their families, you better have proof to back it up, otherwise it becomes a slander issue. Let the Bill games begin!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-17-2004, 08:00 PM
On The Tree

Actually Mike Slander is Spoken, its called Libel which is written and only if its untrue. Fill me in on what has been untrue so far I seem to have missed it, lol. Lets see you are telling me that your "family" is going to do something to help you. You don't have a legal leg to stand on, I am not sure if you checked but the PayPal Payment I sent you had a note saying "Complete Powerdyne supercharger system, This is for the Powerdyne System part # isPWA-K10521-101 that agreed to sell me. Please consider this payment in full" Which is not what you sent so sorry but I have no idea what your "Family" is going to do about it.
Old 04-17-2004, 11:25 PM
TECH Resident

Bill dont forget to send them his plate #. This guy is a pretty sad scammer. He changes all his info and moves. But he leaves a pic of his car in the internet with his PLATE # on it. :lol
You better hurry up and delete this picture from the site you have it hosted on! And change your plate #. HAHAHAH
Old 04-18-2004, 12:03 PM
TECH Regular

Talking

Originally Posted by Tim 98z
Bill dont forget to send them his plate #. This guy is a pretty sad scammer. He changes all his info and moves. But he leaves a pic of his car in the internet with his PLATE # on it. :lol
You better hurry up and delete this picture from the site you have it hosted on! And change your plate #. HAHAHAH

I'm not in the least worried about that, you can get in on the **** too my boy. You both can pool gas money together and make the trip down to Baton Rouge, I'd gladly meet up so we could resolve this matter, let me know if you all are willing to negotiate.
Old 04-18-2004, 01:48 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 99WS6LS1T/A
I'm not in the least worried about that, you can get in on the **** too my boy. You both can pool gas money together and make the trip down to Baton Rouge, I'd gladly meet up so we could resolve this matter, let me know if you all are willing to negotiate.
Sorry my daddy is an honest guy, so I can not be your son. What would we be negotiating? What would I be getting in on? I dont see much of a negotiation out of you so far after reading all of these post. Only negotiation is Bill sending you good honest money for less then he bargined for.
Why are you not willing to make it right? That is sad.
Old 04-18-2004, 01:58 PM
TECH Regular

[QUOTE=Tim 98z] What would I be getting in on?

Take it how you want too, Oh I forgot you must have been on 3-way when me and Bill had several discussions on the phone.
Old 04-18-2004, 05:23 PM
On The Tree

[QUOTE=99WS6LS1T/A]
Originally Posted by Tim 98z
What would I be getting in on?

Take it how you want too, Oh I forgot you must have been on 3-way when me and Bill had several discussions on the phone.

Actually no he wasn't, we don't be havin none of that fancy 3-way stuff up here in the sticks, lol.

Anyone on here can see what you did, have you even once given an explanation for why you cheated me?? No I think not, see if it was an honest mistake the person would have explained their side rather than starting to try to degrade the person they stole from. You are using the common technique of criminals, its always someone elses fault never yours. I have done everything the right way and been willing to go past 100% but you still won't make it right. You sir are a crook and now you want me to come down there and "settle it", hmm I can only assume what you mean and take it as a threat. There is only one thing that coming down there would change that could not be done without a trip. Guess I will go ahead and print that out to and put it in my Mike Mixon file I have. I am not a teenager who wants to drive 9 hours to "settle it" with anyone especially a crook and swindler like yourself, take it however you want "Son".

I am awaiting your next witty and intelligent self incriminating come back Mike. You have a great day and give your "family" a call and explain how you put your foot in your mouth again.

Regards

Last edited by bills02raptor; 04-19-2004 at 11:41 AM.
Old 04-19-2004, 11:18 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

TTT
Old 04-19-2004, 12:02 PM
myZ
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by cgworth
It doesnt matter if the guy paid a damn dollar for the super charger he did so with the agreement that he would recieve what was in the description. Period..... I am sick and tired of hearing people say" you got a good deal on it so be happy" that is like a universal excuse to rip someone off. yea he probaly did spend $1600 on it and im not sure about the rest of you guys but thats alot of money. the fact is if it was missing a part or was worn then that is what he should have included in the description.
I could not agree more with cgworths statement "You got a good deal on it so be happy". That is the universal excuse, i've been screwed over before like that, and there is no more of a bitter feeling. I hope you get this figured out Bills02raptor. There was a guy that screwed me over...probably because i was a kid...16 at the time. But I took him up on his negotiations meeting

A note to the seller...you can still right this,(he is only asking 250 bucks) if that guy would come to me even 3yrs later i would except his apology....instead i saw him at a shopping mall and he "walked briskly" out the door he just came in....now i'm getting pissed just thinking about my situation....and that was only 70bucks.
Good Luck Bill02raptor
Old 04-19-2004, 01:43 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,175 Likes on 764 Posts

TTT what holds this kit up from being usable today?
Old 04-19-2004, 07:33 PM
On The Tree

John,
I am going to have to figure out how to fix the holes in the intake pipe, buy misc bolts but the biggest thing is the Tuning (which comes with a complete kit as this was supposed to be). The kit will not work without the tuning so I am waiting on the HPTuners program I ordered (shipped today!!). This is all I know right now as I haven't put it on yet (didn't want to blow the motor or screw anything up). Oh and the 250 bucks offer is out the window now. I either want a full refund or the price of all the parts it takes to make it right, I tried to be civil and you see where that got me.

It just gets me (I know I am beating a dead horse, lol) that I specifically asked about the tuner the night I purchased it and he assured me it was all there, I have the email to back up. Talking to him on the phone he seemed like a nice guy everytime we spoke but I guess it was a front.

Last edited by bills02raptor; 04-19-2004 at 09:05 PM.
Old 04-19-2004, 09:20 PM
Launching!

TTT for you agian Bill
Old 04-20-2004, 03:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Sounds like this Mike guy is just an assclown
Old 04-20-2004, 10:59 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by chevyzz8
Sounds like this Mike guy is just an assclown
Sounds to me like your a fagget riding someone elses nuts ***** bitch!!!!!!!!
Old 04-20-2004, 11:18 AM
Launching!

Woohoo!! Best post yet by Mike, the poetic con-artist!!

Oh, BTW, notice that Mike didn't dispute anything that Bill said in the above statement to Prostock John. Hmmmm.....

Last edited by jaywoo; 04-20-2004 at 11:27 AM.
Old 04-20-2004, 12:58 PM
TECH Regular

Talking

Originally Posted by jaywoo
Woohoo!! Best post yet by Mike, the poetic con-artist!!

Oh, BTW, notice that Mike didn't dispute anything that Bill said in the above statement to Prostock John. Hmmmm.....
First off it went from a missing tuner, to missing bolts, to also a damaged intake pipe. The tale just keeps getting longer & longer. So why should I keep going into all of this, tomorrow the supercharger will not be a powerdyne but a misrepresented blow drier. So as per your comment jaywoo STFU.
Old 04-20-2004, 02:04 PM
Launching!

So as per your comment jaywoo STFU.
Stop it, you'e going to hurt my feelings!!!! :cry And you'e still not denying that you screwed him out of a programmer. Sad, truly sad. [Beatles voice on]You're a Loooooooser[/Beatles voice off]
Old 04-20-2004, 02:33 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by jaywoo
Stop it, you'e going to hurt my feelings!!!! :cry And you'e still not denying that you screwed him out of a programmer. Sad, truly sad. [Beatles voice on]You're a Loooooooser[/Beatles voice off]
Dude, I would almost bet my life you have a Rainbow sticker across your back glass of your car cause you're a **** sucker.
Old 04-20-2004, 02:43 PM
On The Tree

Actually Mike you can continue to lie all you want but I do believe I have emails to back this up and also we talked about the missing and damaged parts. If you were to look at your old emil account that mysteriously changed you will see an email on the 13th telling you about the holes in the intake pipe. Do you really think i would damage it anymore than it already is considering I would have to pay for it since you certainly won't, I don't think so there rocket scientist. Also if you look at your email on 3/6/04 you will see where I mentioned the missing bolts and tuner. If you are trying to make me look like a liar you a doing a poor job as I have emails to back all this up, if you need a copy look in your old email account, lol. Maybe one of the fastet cars in the world that live by you can help you find the files on your computer.

Mike you caught redhanded and still haven't explained why I didn't get what you posted for sale, quit beating around the bush and explain. Heck get together with your "Family" and get some sort of decent excuse because I would hate for everyone to think you are really this slow.

Regards
Guy you screwed
Old 04-20-2004, 02:44 PM
On The Tree

Damn I almost forgot to mention that Bitches do not have nuts, just a FYI incase you didn't make it to the eight grade where that was explained (might have been the 7th can't remember).

Quick Reply: Burned by 99WS6LS1T/A (Mike Mixon)