Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Burned by 99WS6LS1T/A (Mike Mixon)

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2004, 03:43 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 99WS6LS1T/A
Dude, I would almost bet my life you have a Rainbow sticker across your back glass of your car cause you're a **** sucker.
PLEASE, STOP IT!!!! AND STILL not denying it. You can call me names all you want, still doesn't change the fact that you didn't produce the items that you said you would. Come on, you can think of some better names then that, I'm sure. As far as the back glass on my car, better get a fast look at it, becasue I'd e pulling away quickly from your slow POS. Just looking at your mods, you are a typical dunce. "Hey, let's go for the biggest cam I can, but not support the drive train to handle it". I guess the "crain mechaic" business doesn't pay to well, eh? Bad enough to swindle people out of their money on bad sales deals.

Come on, think of something original to call me.
Old 04-20-2004, 04:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

Sounds like this guy is a real POS ... bill good luck trying to get the tuner from this scammer ...
Old 04-20-2004, 05:37 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jaywoo
PLEASE, STOP IT!!!! AND STILL not denying it. You can call me names all you want, still doesn't change the fact that you didn't produce the items that you said you would. Come on, you can think of some better names then that, I'm sure. As far as the back glass on my car, better get a fast look at it, becasue I'd e pulling away quickly from your slow POS. Just looking at your mods, you are a typical dunce. "Hey, let's go for the biggest cam I can, but not support the drive train to handle it". I guess the "crain mechaic" business doesn't pay to well, eh? Bad enough to swindle people out of their money on bad sales deals.

Come on, think of something original to call me.
WOW!!! I love this thread. Before you run your dick sucker you should take a ride in his car. Kinda fast actually. He was able to buy all kinds of stuff with the money that he made off the dude that bought the ****!! Good day......
Old 04-20-2004, 05:55 PM
TECH Regular

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by bills02raptor
Damn I almost forgot to mention that Bitches do not have nuts, just a FYI incase you didn't make it to the eight grade where that was explained (might have been the 7th can't remember).
Bill, I'm glad you could explain a little more about yourself. it's just a shame you've got several more POS posters that fall for your cry baby *** jargon. If you or your boys had any nuts you all would take up my offer on negotiating. Can you clarify that??
Old 04-20-2004, 05:57 PM
TECH Regular

Talking

Originally Posted by horist
Sounds like this guy is a real POS ... bill good luck trying to get the tuner from this scammer ...

I'm glad you could join the POS crowd you must have some knowledge in being one assclown.....
Old 04-20-2004, 05:58 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by mcnemar1982
WOW!!! I love this thread. Before you run your dick sucker you should take a ride in his car. Kinda fast actually. He was able to buy all kinds of stuff with the money that he made off the dude that bought the ****!! Good day......
Yeah, who says crime doesn't pay.
Old 04-20-2004, 06:07 PM
TECH Regular

Talking

Yeah, who says crime doesn't pay.

Assclowns like you always love to talk alot of **** hell I'd meet you halfway to find out just how fast your mystery mobile is, You better pack up for it, also please stop by and pick up Bill so he can cheerlead for you when I stroll your ***. You'd hate for me to spray my car, I'm sure I make more on motor than you make on the gas. Hell I forgot there's not a dyno in you alls neck of the woods, ha ha!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-20-2004, 06:24 PM
TECH Addict

man you guys are hilarious.dont worry not taking sides just reading you guys post.
Old 04-20-2004, 06:28 PM
Staging Lane

Jaywoo......You should put some spray on that Miata that your wife drives so you might have a chance winning a race. Oh yea, you should also let your wife drive because I know that you are scared of anything really fast. That must be why you drive that slowmarro every day to work. Do you work? I heard that mommy still takes care of her little baby.
Old 04-20-2004, 06:41 PM
Staging Lane

Jaywoo.....If you come down I promise to give you a fair race. We are always good fair people here in the swamp land. The front light that is missing is my BADASS ram air. Here you go....
Old 04-20-2004, 06:45 PM
Launching!

You guys are funny. Still haven't heard you deny the fact that you promised a tuner with the super charger and didn't deliever on it. Come on, deny it. Next post Mike, deny it. Purger yourself on a national board, or admit you scammed him. One or the other, if you have the *****.

By all means, keep up with the insults, it just makes you guys look like the idiots you are. As far as a race, I'd love to see you shread your 10 bolt trying to keep up with my 1.5 60' times and 7.0 1/8 mile.
Old 04-20-2004, 06:52 PM
TECH Regular

Talking

You guys are funny. Still haven't heard you deny the fact that you promised a tuner with the super charger and didn't deliever on it. Come on, deny it. Next post Mike, deny it. Purger yourself on a national board, or admit you scammed him. One or the other, if you have the *****.

By all means, keep up with the insults, it just makes you guys look like the idiots you are. As far as a race, I'd love to see you shread your 10 bolt trying to keep up with my 1.5 60' times and 7.0 1/8 mile.
WOW, is that 8th mile track hard clay or the good soft dirt???? 1.5 must be your 60" time, I could roll out and still slaughter your turd. What's the chance of us getting together on this little challenge North vs. South?? Also could you give us some 1/4 mile times on asphalt, we are a little ahead there's not a 1/8th mile dirt track around here???? What tuner, they have such a thing????
Old 04-20-2004, 06:54 PM
Launching!

Yep, keep changing the subject. Just showing everyone what an honest and wonderful person you are to do business with. Come on, deny you didn't say there was a tuner to go along with the supercharger. We're waiting...
Old 04-20-2004, 07:05 PM
TECH Regular

Red face

Yep, keep changing the subject. Just showing everyone what an honest and wonderful person you are to do business with. Come on, deny you didn't say there was a tuner to go along with the supercharger. We're waiting...
To clarify the main subject, I told Bill "to the best of my knowledge everything was there". I bought the kit to make it work on my car. I bought it from a friend who said he installed it on his truck and when he cranked it his truck did not want to idle, so he took it off of the truck and boxed it back up. I've asked him on 2 differant occassions if the kit came from Summit which is where he purchased it, came with a tuner and he said NO. I relayed this to Bill at which time we had a discussion to remedy the problem, then I see this negative **** on the net. I moved but he could have emailed me as he knows I am rarely home, but he took it upon his self to take it to this level. So the nice guy has struck back instead of being wrongly slandered libeled whatever Bill tries to label it. So as far as I am concerned if Bill truly wanted to work this out I would have recieved a civil email. This will be my last response to all the b.s. games in this post.
Old 04-20-2004, 08:34 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,175 Likes on 764 Posts

Where are the missing parts to the kit? Is there an email chain showing that the kit was supposed to come with the tuner?
Old 04-20-2004, 08:38 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
Where are the missing parts to the kit? Is there an email chain showing that the kit was supposed to come with the tuner?

John, I do not have the emails saved, but from what Bill claims on this thread he has them all saved. If you want to read through them and post your opinion I'd appreciate it. I am not trying to be a a-hole about the whole bit but when I come home from work and read this thread it made me pissed and not want to do anything else for this guy. Futhermore he claims the kit is missing a few bolts. I bought the kit second hand and to the best of my knowledge everything that was shipped from Summit was in the box.

Thanks, Mike
Old 04-20-2004, 08:58 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,175 Likes on 764 Posts

"When I get the Kit it is not new, missing many different bolts, and the main intake pipe has a hole worn thru it but the biggest problem is that it didn't have the Diablo tuner with the programmer to work with my truck. The supercharger is useless without this tuner and I contacted him and he blew me off and said it didn't come with it when it says so in the instructions (which he forgot to send), I then had him read the instructions and he read over the phone the part about the tuner. I was even nice enough to offer to pay half for the tuner (like 250 bucks) which I didn't have to do and he acted like that was okay"

Okay the big deal is the tuner here as I see it... Can someone check with the original purchaser?
Old 04-20-2004, 09:01 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
"When I get the Kit it is not new, missing many different bolts, and the main intake pipe has a hole worn thru it but the biggest problem is that it didn't have the Diablo tuner with the programmer to work with my truck. The supercharger is useless without this tuner and I contacted him and he blew me off and said it didn't come with it when it says so in the instructions (which he forgot to send), I then had him read the instructions and he read over the phone the part about the tuner. I was even nice enough to offer to pay half for the tuner (like 250 bucks) which I didn't have to do and he acted like that was okay"

Okay the big deal is the tuner here as I see it... Can someone check with the original purchaser?

I did check with Davy, John and he swears it did not come with a tuner this would explain why it did not idle on his truck.
Old 04-20-2004, 09:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 99WS6LS1T/A
I'm glad you could join the POS crowd you must have some knowledge in being one assclown.....

Woohoo! Mr. Nixon er Mixon didn't dissapoint though... I was expecting him to use some iteration of ****** or queer or *** ... or something along those lines... so I was a bit surprised by the use of assclown
Old 04-20-2004, 09:23 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by horist
Woohoo! Mr. Nixon er Mixon didn't dissapoint though... I was expecting him to use some iteration of ****** or queer or *** ... or something along those lines... so I was a bit surprised by the use of assclown
Glad I could oblige you.

Quick Reply: Burned by 99WS6LS1T/A (Mike Mixon)