Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Do not buy from ncheavychevy

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2012, 05:51 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Do not buy from ncheavychevy

I bought a MSD Timing Twister part # 8625. from Jerrell Rogers aka ncheavychevy.
It was listed to be new and in great condition and listed as plug and play.
The problem is the controller comes with a wiring harness (to make it plug and play) that plugs into the controller and goes the crank and cam sensors. The unit was NOT new and was missing parts!!
He sent only the controller and NO harness. I contacted him about this and he told me I didn't know what I was talking about there is no harness that connects to the controller Insisting that the unit doesn't need a harness and that they don't come with one...
I contacted MSD to confirm that I needed a harness and was told that is useless with out it!! They no longer make the MSD TT and he said they do not have a replacement harness in stock anymore and unless I can get the harness from the seller then I'm out of luck...
Jerrell Rogers refuses to return my money saying that he thinks I must of had a bad unit already and that I might be trying to swap them... I told him that all I want is the harness to make it work! That's It! Or my money back!
Here is the link that shows the controller AND the wiring harness that the controller uses to make it plug and play...
http://www.livernoismotorsports.com/...B47%7DLS2.html
He took My Money and lied to paypal when I filed a clam and told them that he listed it as "missing parts".
Here is his listing.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...g-twister.html

Last edited by bluecamaross; 12-18-2012 at 11:24 AM.
Old 12-18-2012, 10:45 AM
Teching In

Looks like he is at it again!
https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...ate-92-tb.html
BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!
I HAVE A $200.00 DOLLAR PAPER WEIGHT BECAUSE OF NCHEAVYCHEVY!!!!!
VERY DISHONEST!!!!
Old 12-18-2012, 10:50 AM
Teching In

https://ls1tech.com/forums/nitrous-o...ease-come.html
Here is what members that have or have had the MSD Timing Twister have to say...

Last edited by bluecamaross; 12-18-2012 at 11:12 AM.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:16 AM
Teching In

Default as listed

dude can u read meaning timing twister by its self i never stated with harness complete if you dont know ask somebody i left u my number all contacts i dont need to scam or screw paypal seen you trying to get over thats why they denied you stating you found the part 45 days later on your neighbors porch you have to user names trying to lowball people on parts it costs money to go fast face it
Old 12-19-2012, 04:19 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ncheavychevy

dude can u read meaning timing twister by its self i never stated with harness complete if you dont know ask somebody i left u my number all contacts i dont need to scam or screw paypal seen you trying to get over thats why they denied you stating you found the part 45 days later on your neighbors porch you have to user names trying to lowball people on parts it costs money to go fast face it
msd timing twister in great condition plug and play 200 plus shipping thanks

How can something be plug and play without a harness?
Old 12-19-2012, 04:39 AM
On The Tree

I have sold a lot of stuff to a lot of people and there is no way I would not give him his money back. Really, you did not say harness missing. Buyer beware has not applied for 100 year. It's morally, ethically, and legally wrong. Just my opinion.
Old 12-19-2012, 05:01 AM
TECH Regular

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

msd timing twister in great condition plug and play 200 plus shipping thanks
What is the seller not seeing?
Old 12-19-2012, 09:34 AM
Teching In

I asked Him for the tracking number for the controller and he never gave it to me. It was delivered to my next door naibors house and I was unaware. Never the less he knows he has screwed me over saying he never said it was complete but listed it as NEW in great condition plug and play...
Old 12-19-2012, 09:39 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by adamantium
How can something be plug and play without a harness?
Exactly! He has told so many lies he can't keep them straight!
First saying the controller dosent need a harness and dosent come with one new.
Now he's saying that he never said that it was complete...
Old 12-19-2012, 06:32 PM
Teching In

Even the parts list and instruction manual show the harness is included...

http://static.summitracing.com/globa...5_frm28515.pdf
Old 12-19-2012, 08:26 PM
On The Tree

Did you link paypal his thread and show them that he listed it as new and plug and play? I find it really weird that you lost the paypal claim....
Old 12-20-2012, 12:02 AM
Teching In

Why does it take two people hmmm is this how you guys bid on stuff as well, if you had a question you should have contacted me face it you and your dad so busy running game trying to penny pinch me you didnt stop to ask was it complete does it have a harness etc brandnew the twister is 300 i sell a new one to u for 185 wow if it was with harness which i did not list would of been at least 225 because you were trying to get over as soon as you contaced me first thing i pmed you was my cell for any pics or questions im i right or wrong. ive found a harness will do 30 bucks local pick up only for you or i will ship to a site sponser and you buy from them dont appreciate you puttn my name in the dirt from you being a cheap ***.
Old 12-20-2012, 12:08 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by snyousef
Did you link paypal his thread and show them that he listed it as new and plug and play? I find it really weird that you lost the paypal claim....
After a week investigation they came to the conclusion that he was a scammer being that when the package was shipped it had to be signed, he said it was found on neighbors porch 45 days later. I left him my contact info when he inquired about the item not after he purchased but after he asked me about it told him to call or text with any questions or need pics. Never said complete with harness i listed a timing twister new for 200 he lowballed me. They looked at every angle and determined he was a scammer but any way ive located a harness but only for local pick up thanks
Old 12-20-2012, 01:29 AM
Banned

Why does it take two people hmmm is this how you guys bid on stuff as well, if you had a question you should have contacted me face it you and your dad so busy running game trying to penny pinch me you didnt stop to ask was it complete does it have a harness etc brandnew the twister is 300 i sell a new one to u for 185 wow if it was with harness which i did not list would of been at least 225 because you were trying to get over as soon as you contaced me first thing i pmed you was my cell for any pics or questions im i right or wrong. ive found a harness will do 30 bucks local pick up only for you or i will ship to a site sponser and you buy from them dont appreciate you puttn my name in the dirt from you being a cheap ***.
Sorry but when you sell something and you STATE "Plug and play" it is exactly what it is, the product whatever you are selling is ready to plug up and use. How can that apply to a product missing a harness? So now you choose it would be cool to send the product out without the harness because you didn't like the price you guys agreed on? this is retarded, you keep the buyer updated with **** like this. OP just leave him a bad feedback, he doesn't even have any feedbacks to begin with.

After a week investigation they came to the conclusion that he was a scammer being that when the package was shipped it had to be signed, he said it was found on neighbors porch 45 days later. I left him my contact info when he inquired about the item not after he purchased but after he asked me about it told him to call or text with any questions or need pics. Never said complete with harness i listed a timing twister new for 200 he lowballed me. They looked at every angle and determined he was a scammer but any way ive located a harness but only for local pick up thanks
The 45 day wait is weird, but paypal did not deny his request because of him being a "scammer" they denied his dispute because 40 something days is the absolute latest you can open a dispute and obviously he passed that limit. But if he was never given a tracking number and it was sent to his neighbors house how was he able to know that it was sent?

OP give paypal a call and tell them the situation im sure they can help you out, ive dealt with ebay and paypal alot this year very helpful people. GL man!
Old 12-20-2012, 09:19 AM
Teching In

The package did not have to get signed for. You didnt ship it with siginature conformation. That's why it was left with no sig. The reason Paypal sided with you was because you lied to them and they didn't follow up with me as to what really happened...
Old 12-20-2012, 09:27 AM
Teching In

Your lies keep adding up. You listed it as new! It comes with the harness new. That's why it's called plug and play! Why would I need to ask if the harness is included If it was new and you were telling the truth?? You said nothing about it not having a harness and you lied about the condition as well it was not new and then after I confronted you about it missing the harness you insisted that it didn't need a harness even after I sent you links from several sights showing a new unit with harness. You won't refund my money... And keep dragging your own name threw the dirt... People see the listing you posted and your replies...
It's amazing all the sudden you find the harness and want to charge me for something you were called out on that should have been included in the first place. And I'm the one that's trying to make money here being a cheep ***?
I don't owe you anything if you wanted to make this right all you had to do was give me the harness a long time ago instead of making up excuses and lies...
Old 12-20-2012, 09:35 AM
Teching In

And the 45 days thing he keeps bringing up is also another lie. It was actually 24 days after he said he shipped it when I contacted him and Paypal And two weeks of that was giving him the benefit of the doubt waiting for a tracking number or the package to show...
Old 12-20-2012, 10:36 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by snyousef
Yes, I did send the link. And honestly I have never had a problem with Paypal as I had this time. They never showed me exactly what the seller said but it was lies and I had all the proof I needed. They told me they reached their conclusion because the seller said he informed me that it was Incomplete and missing parts. Which never happened or I would have smelled something fishy from his listing stating it was brand new and is plug and play. I had no reason to think otherwise.
Yeah, I'm pretty pissed at Paypal for dropping the ball on this one. So I figured I might as well warn other members on here of his scams...
Old 12-20-2012, 04:20 PM
Banned

Give them a call just basically tell them how unfair that is and tell them you have proof of him stating the product was plug and play. Just basically annoy them tell they acknowledge it, don't let it slide man.
Old 12-21-2012, 10:05 AM
Teching In

Can you explain this Jarrell? Looks like I know what happened to my harness!!
Originally Posted by Ron_Stoppable
NcHeavychevy did you ship out my controller harness yet?! You said you were going to hide it and save it for me! I paid you 3 weeks ago!!!

Quick Reply: Do not buy from ncheavychevy