Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

REPEATED SCAM ATTEMPTS from buyer ws6guy27

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2014, 12:54 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry REPEATED SCAM ATTEMPTS from buyer ws6guy27

I don't ever post things like this but enough is enough. OVER THE SUMMER(as in months ago) I drove my car into the shop, disassembled my engine, and shipped out the short block to ws6guy27. During the time of the transaction, he continued to try and get free parts from me and even commenting on how "I have it made" I finally got fed up with him and told him I was done giving hand outs...fast forward to about a week after the engine ships, I get a message from paypal stating that the engine was bad and the buyer wanted half his money back. I sent a very angry text message to him asking why he did that. He told me his mechanic pulled the engine apart and all of the bearings were spun. I told him that was fine (even though I knew it wasn't the case) and that id like to have my engine back in the condition I shipped it..and that I would not be willing to send half of the already HUGE discounts amount back. At that point, he told me he already sold a bunch of the stuff and that wasn't possible and that he needed half the money back to fix the engine...I was beyond furious with the amount of changed stories this guy was coming up with and I told him to just send the engine back to me asap....a few minutes later the paypal dispute was dropped and it was over. (so I thought) About a month ago he messaged me on here begging to buy my LS7 valve covers..after saying no a few times I finally agreed and he asked me for my number. He then had the nerve to text me and say "Hey, if theres any problems with the engine when I bring it to the machine shop, will you be willing to pay for it?" Again, I became extremely irritated because of the previous lie and I told him absolutely not and further more, the valve covers were no longer available to him(or any parts I had) I asked him to please stop texting me....

Fast forward to this morning, I get a text from him...in the first text he sent 4 pictures. One of the pictures showed my block and it had water in one of the cylinders...looked like it had been placed there very recently...not to mention, he received this block over the summer with no heads on it and some how just now realized there was water in it? I then noticed one of the pictures he sent me was a block from the bottom that he just "pulled out of the crate" and showed a pick up tube on the block that was definitely not mine..My pick up tube is still in my garage and is meant to fit the custom 350z/LSx oil pan. He is now saying I sold him junk and once again trying to get money out of me. I will absolutely not be paying him a single dollar to this guy. I offered to buy my engine back from him a few days after he received it(again, months ago) but he refused and dropped the paypal claim....weird
Old 01-07-2014, 06:11 PM
TECH Regular

Okay first off snyper aka mark told me that his car was already at his shop already started to take motor out of car bc supposedly engine was sold to someone else he knew. Making payments from other guy. So once we agreed on the price and what all was included he said would be shipped out once he finished pulling the engine. Included jn the deal was the shortblock. With oil pump timing chain lifters and 60 lb fuel injectors. Once I recieved engine. There was no lifters or fuel injectors. I contacted him askimg for these items. He said he sold the lifters and would send the injectors the next day. On the lifter situation he said he would include them. I said I didnt need them bc was going short travel lifters. So he replied he would give them anyways so I said ok. Anyways. On the injectors. It took weeks of replying everyday getting the same story of il ship this weekend. Or tomorrow. I then contacted paypal and requested that I get a refund and send shortblock back or have him send the injectors as well as lifters. Which were ls7 lifters. I let the lifter thing go. And he gets email from paypal and immediately ships injectors. I figured how weird. So I drop the deal. As I didnt want to deal with this guy anymore. I have read upon snyper not long after all this. He has a bunch posts people gettimg ripped off by snyper. People need watch out for this lying twisting seller.

As for the engine. Yes it took me a while to get parts gathered up and money gathered up to get my car and all the parts put together and get car running. I got pictures today from the highly respectable shop in houston. Saying there was water inside the engine. Rusts spots on cylinders and on one of the pistons. I told the guy to have machine ahop check the bearings crank rods ect when he gets to it. And send pictures. Im in north dakota right now. Car and motor is in houston. I havnt done anything to motor to cause any of this. Yes before I sent car and everything off. I put my pickup tub windage tray and oil pan on juat to have parts already there and cover bottom of engine. And tapped top of engine. I did my best to keep engine as clean and good condition as possible as im axious to get the beast running and car done and home. I semt him pictures and asked if he coupd cover whatever the cost would be. And he said to **** off basically and im on my own. Just thot hed be a honeat guy to help out. Unless he on purposly sold me a junk motor. I just want to be done right and now having to deal with this drama and lies. Im not the bad guy here.
Old 01-07-2014, 06:29 PM
10 Second Club

So let me ask you a question...if all of this is true..why did you drop your initial PayPal dispute claiming the engine was bad MONTHS ago? I shipped the short block (meaning pistons exposed) and even stuffed new towels in each cylinders in July and somehow 6 months later, you're just realizing there's water in the cylinders? You didn't notice this when you claimed (via paypal) that the ALL of the bearings were spun? You story has changed many times. I will gladly post your initial PayPal claim up stating it was bad and then show how quickly you removed it once I mentioned the ic3 scam website....weird.
Old 01-07-2014, 07:14 PM
TECH Regular

Idropped the disput bc u sent the injectors. Right away after weeks of blowing me off and giving me bs excuses. I knew u sold the lifters. I had to disput it bc it was all suppossed be included. U refused multiple times to send what I paid for. Im no where near the engine. I got pictures from them today and immediately sent to u. All I did was ask cover the charges for them to fix it. All I want is a good running engine and get it all put together and tuned by them. Im sick having bs with engines on this site.
Old 01-07-2014, 07:17 PM
TECH Regular

All your wanting to do is try twist stuff around and make me look like the bad guy. You dont wanna help at all bc u sold me junk amd finally got rid of it. Which I trusted ypur word and I got fucked in this deal... like u have many people on this site. U can find your self if ud like. U igmore and blow people off amd do them wrong all the time. I guess since I had wait so long I gotta bite the bullet and just fix the **** on my own?
Old 01-07-2014, 07:25 PM
10 Second Club

Your initial dispute was for a blown engine. You asked for a 50% refund. I refused and asked for my engine back but you claimed you sold parts and couple not return the block. Please stop blatantly lying. Your time lines are bullshit. This is 6 months later. You sent me pics of a block with water in it 6 months later after crying "poor" and trying to previously scam me. I'm done replying to all of your ignorant texts and bullshit posts. I posted the facts and have nothing left to say.
Old 01-07-2014, 07:52 PM
TECH Regular

No lying here. U was trying keep parts that iv bought. And of course u have nothing else to say. U want to get away with what uv done to me. Il never buy anything from you ever again. All this is bullshit. And have no reason to criticize me about me being poor or not thats none of ur business. Sounds like your not going make things right. Your welcome to call the place that has my car parts shortblock amd everything. Im being honest. Ur rhe one has live with this on ur conscious and do people wrong.

Just the fact that I been so anxious get car running have new badass power then find out all this is a mood killer. Just flat out sucks and no one would want feel the way I do.. not even you mark
Old 01-07-2014, 08:03 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 206 Likes on 125 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Old 01-08-2014, 06:29 AM
Launching!

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

In for updates...

ws6guy27 has been beating me up on the price of my trans latel, yet come to find out he doesn't even have the funds to purchase it. He has even went to the point of making up a trans shop and fake pricing in an attempt to get me to lower my price.He has sent me texts back and forth for over a week even after I asked him to stop because he was wasting my time since I wasn't budging on my price and reminded him that he knew the terms/conditions. This was all after multiple attempts to get him to call me so we can talk on the phone instead of texting. He refused and used being in North Dakota as an excuse, yet he magically found time to call everyone else, including this mystery trans shop.
Old 01-08-2014, 08:37 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by RacerBill
In for updates...

ws6guy27 has been beating me up on the price of my trans latel, yet come to find out he doesn't even have the funds to purchase it. He has even went to the point of making up a trans shop and fake pricing in an attempt to get me to lower my price.He has sent me texts back and forth for over a week even after I asked him to stop because he was wasting my time since I wasn't budging on my price and reminded him that he knew the terms/conditions. This was all after multiple attempts to get him to call me so we can talk on the phone instead of texting. He refused and used being in North Dakota as an excuse, yet he magically found time to call everyone else, including this mystery trans shop.

All not true. Didnt make up anything. U have no reason be in here. Didnt buy or sell anything from or tp u. So u need delete this. Thanks
Old 01-08-2014, 08:42 AM
Launching!

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by ws6guy27
All not true. Didnt make up anything. U have no reason be in here. Didnt buy or sell anything from or tp u. So u need delete this. Thanks
Sure it is. I have all of the texts to prove it. What do you have to prove otherwise?

Yes, you're right; you didn't buy anything from me... only because I refuse to sell it to you since you are deceiving and a liar. I could only imagine what I would be going through right now if I had chose to sell you my trans at the heavily discounted price you were requesting.

Buyer BEWARE!
Old 01-08-2014, 10:37 AM
TECH Resident

Received 38 Likes on 35 Posts

Can't we all get along?
Old 01-08-2014, 10:57 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by SteveC
Can't we all get along?
not likely
Old 01-08-2014, 10:59 AM
TECH Regular

Im not decieving or a liar. What did I lie about? We didnt come to a agreement on price so its okay not sell it to me. I got other options. No biggy. You really have no reason to be here bc I did nothing wrong to u. I havnt done no wrong to anybody. You need to get a life and queen feening off drama and wanting be a girl and be all drama queen. Seriously dude be a man. Grow up and accept ur over priced on a 4 yr old Trans ur trying sell new. Now u need delete ur posts and get a life
Old 01-08-2014, 11:01 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

that escalated quickly. and name of fake trans shop please!
Old 01-08-2014, 02:46 PM
TECH Regular

No fake transmission shop. And why do u care anyways? It has nothing to do with u does it?
Old 01-08-2014, 03:28 PM
On The Tree

Old 01-08-2014, 03:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RacerBill
Sure it is. I have all of the texts to prove it. What do you have to prove otherwise?

Yes, you're right; you didn't buy anything from me... only because I refuse to sell it to you since you are deceiving and a liar. I could only imagine what I would be going through right now if I had chose to sell you my trans at the heavily discounted price you were requesting.

Buyer BEWARE!

Hell this is getting good now, POST UP THE TEXTS!!!
Old 01-08-2014, 04:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

i hate people like this. they negotiate with out funds and you try to be a nice guy. and if you do agree on a price they say give me 3 weeks to get the money. **** that..

RacerBill

post up the text, i need a good laugh haha
Old 01-08-2014, 04:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Quick Reply: REPEATED SCAM ATTEMPTS from buyer ws6guy27