Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Snyper do not buy from this guy!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2014, 01:38 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Look at the kp racing invoices and pics from MY first thread. That's proof. You or snyper anybody is welcome to call them. If I'm supposedly lying? Which I'm not. And what's funny.. he still hasn't answered my questions.. he won't bc he knows he sold me ****. A junked out beat up engine with LOTS OF DAMAGE TO CRANK..BEARINGS AND THE BLOCK ITSELF. He knows the engine was sitting for sometime. He lied about driving it to the shop and pulling it when I bought it.. yes he may have drove it there and pulled it when he messed it up.. no telling how long before I purchased it.. 500 deposit... 4244 afterwards.. 4744 for a fucked up motor. Plus me having to pay over 5k to fix his fucked up motor..nobody would be happy.. not even your buddy snyper. No body deserves to get done this way. And yal are defending him bc he posted first? WhAt more proof do u guys want. The pictures were sent to me from kp racing.

I say if he can prove a legit motor.. it being fixed.. rebuilt shortly before I purchased it I'll shut up.. delete all this and take my negative feedback off. But he can't. Bc he didnt. He purposely sold a bad engine and waited for someone that trusted people to buy it. To get rid of it.. sure.. no one wants a damaged engine.. but why sell it bad on purpose like he did. He coulda easily been honest.

Fingerprint... this isn't about you at all and have no idea what your talking about.. and deleting your first post telling me again to delete this.. you gotta be friends with him. Guessing he's going try get his "buddies" in on it to get me to go away. It's between me and mark rainville

Last edited by dr_whigham; 02-11-2014 at 07:37 AM.
Old 02-09-2014, 04:29 PM
TECH Regular

Cricket.... cricket. Obviously I'm in the right when he avoids my questions Bc he can't answer.. hmm weird
Old 02-09-2014, 04:36 PM
TECH Regular

How have I been inconsitant? Iv been saying the same thing whole time. And what would u do in my situation on the rest of the stuff he needed to send me.. keep being ignored and just chill and wait more months to rest of my items. I think not. It's funny how he kept ignoring me.. saying will ship next weekend many times. And when paypal happened. He shipped within minutes.. wtf? How weird is that.. If he would a been honest it could a been a little easier.

Now on the motor situation. He wont... He can't prove he sent me a good motor Bc I have proof it wasnt. He wants to get away with his 5000 scam. And not take responsibility. So yes he's a scumbag lying douch. But can't really do anything Bc it's been so long. But him being a dishonest seller people will know.

Last edited by dr_whigham; 02-11-2014 at 07:37 AM.
Old 02-09-2014, 05:07 PM
TECH Regular

Being a bigger man and leaving 5k. Without people knowing I got ripped off.. and I was a man and admitted that and it's not childish at all. You must be another buddy of his. So just Bc I wanted my stuff makes me a bad guy? And when somebody sells a 5000 dollar bad motor. He's innocent? How does this make sense. Didn't dig my own grave. Just the other stuff snyper has been saying has twisted and make me look worse then what I am. ..

What would u do honestly in my situation? Be honest. Don't give some bs answer to be on snyper side or to shut me up..

Still funny thing is.. why can't he admit he sold me a bad engine.. he's avoiding it. He can't prove anything. So instead of that. He's having his friends. Just talk **** and say how worthless I am. To avoid the actual situation.

What does the members need me to prove? Iv proved everything. This shots not fair at all.. literally
Old 02-09-2014, 05:14 PM
TECH Regular

How am I not being serious? The pictures and proof is right in front of you. How is that not being serious? Yeah let's play with 2 people's reputation and $5000 bucks.. yea people going to joke about that huh. What else is there to prove?
Old 02-09-2014, 07:17 PM
TECH Regular

For one I havnt deleted any posts. And on the money confusion.. I was meaning im not saying or doing all this to get 5 grand in my pocket.. I just want the damaged motor fixed. That's what I meant. If he doesn't then ya.. maybe civil court will be next. Who knows.

And the proof of bad motor... it's at kp racing. I've shown pics they've sent me.. whAt more do yak want.. And another thing.. I told him to call them so he himself can hear that the engine is bad. Instead of just by me...

But good point.. I've already thought about small claims court. Or maybe this civil court will be better.. ima look into it.

Everyone thinks I'm lying about everything. Which I'm not. Look at the pictures and invoices.. how does that not prove anything?

And again.. He hasnt said anything all day. Which I know it's on his mind..but he can't prove he sold me a "good" motor.. obviously far from it
Old 02-09-2014, 09:05 PM
TECH Regular

Well guess only thing left to do is take to court.

Since nobody wants to try believe me.. you guys could least try.. Instead bashing me for humor. This is serious.
Old 02-09-2014, 09:22 PM
TECH Regular

Lol tv shows. Everyone knows thAt **** is fake. Just for ratings.. And I havnt changed my story about money.. do u not understand my last message saying I personally don't want the money. But to get my motor he sold fixed. And I can prove that I havnt changed out bearings. I can show all my records of transactions from bank or PayPal or anywhere. I havnt bought bearings... like I said in recent posts.. I believed him.. it took a while for me get motor and my car sent off. So motor sat till I bolted shortblock to trans and put my oil pan on to cover it up so it WOULDN'T BE DAMAGED. I also taped up the top of the motor and all the holes. All I wanted to do is take car and everything to kp racing get heads on. Cam degreed. All put together tuned and get it back bc wanted the new power. So they talked me into getting the block checked out bc since they were doing work and warranty they wanted everything to be good. So I agreed. Figuring they'd just take apart. Check and assemble engine. Then I got these pictures and statements... Which turned into expensive invoices.. wasn't seeing this coming at all. And not looking for sympathy.. looking to show yal it's the truth.. how else to prove it??? I've done it all by pictures and there statements. So I'd appreciate it if you didn't talk to me like a idiot thanks

Last edited by dr_whigham; 02-11-2014 at 07:36 AM.
Old 02-09-2014, 09:43 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Werewolf SS
Did it not occur that maybe the shop is trying to pull a fast one?
I know nothing about KP but just saying. Regardless, you still are not making sense.

You don't want money. But you want the motor fixed? Fixing the motor will require money......thus you want money. Whether it's him giving it to you or paying the shop himself (which you indicated wanting him to do by calling them). Either way money is being spent to your benefit in either scenario.

And yes I will talk to you like your an idiot because thus far you've proven yourself one.

You've knowing lied as a means to get what you wanted which has hurt your credibility and yes it has outright made you look stupid.

Sorry your feelings are hurt that I, a total stranger on the internet don't believe you. Again, this is where I say "grow up", because you seem pretty childish.

It would be nice get motor fixed.. if he does pay. Cool if not.. can't really do much
And you think. My feelings are hurt? Nope. Just don't like getting talked to like that. If I get banned bc of this. Going be fucked up. But it's yals decision.

And to answer your question. Wouldn't think kp racing would do that. There a respectable shop. Lots expensive cars in there. Lots turbo cars.. vipers. Gt40. Etc..So no.. I don't think there pulling anything. They make plenty of money bc they do good business.

And also. Whether or not snyper pays anything. Regardless I gotta fix the motor.. is it fair that I pay for his f up.. or your so called assumption of kp pulling a fast one. I shouldn't have be screwed like this.. nobody should... nobody
Old 02-11-2014, 07:32 AM
The Scammer Hammer

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-...ack-forum.html

5. Do NOT post in ANY thread in which you were not personally involved with the sale or transaction. If you did not start the thread and your name is not in the title; THEN DO NOT POST IN THE THREAD
The days of unnecessary remarks, opinions, and prodding by people that were not part of the deal to begin with are over. This is a 3 strikes and you are out policy. 2 warnings with infractions then a ban. No exceptions.
Old 02-11-2014, 02:00 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by dr_whigham
https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-...ack-forum.html

5. Do NOT post in ANY thread in which you were not personally involved with the sale or transaction. If you did not start the thread and your name is not in the title; THEN DO NOT POST IN THE THREAD
The days of unnecessary remarks, opinions, and prodding by people that were not part of the deal to begin with are over. This is a 3 strikes and you are out policy. 2 warnings with infractions then a ban. No exceptions.
Thank you dr
Old 02-13-2014, 10:43 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Snyper
Dr_whigham...this is a duplicate thread and a continuation of a thread that was already locked. It was proven that he was trying to and failed to scam me. So I ask why another thread was even allowed to be created on a thread that was already locked? Everything this guy says is bullshit. Him posting fake receipts 7 months after receiving a block and admitting to lying about it being damaged in the first place should be proof enough. Please delete this thread and refer to the thread I made last month. This is complete bullshit...as you can see FROM HIS POSTS ALONE.

Link to the thread... along with numerous comments by you as proof that this is bullshit. I'm going to use colors to maybe help you understand better since you're four quarters retarded.

Proof that your initial claim was a lie

THIS ONE POSTED BY YOU ON 1/10/2014!!!!! THAT IS JUST OVER A MONTH. GET YOUR ******* STORIES STRAIGHT KID.

And my final confusion... First you say that you got pictures from a highly respectable shop saying theres water inside the short block and then a few sentences later you said you put your pickup tube windage tray and oil pan on before you sent it. So you put all that on a short block and sent it to a machine shop only for them to find water in the open cylinders? Im confused. If I'm not mistaken, a short block usually needs to be turned upside down in order for those things to be put on..so if there was any water in the cylinders (like in the fake pictures you sent me) how did you not notice it? Its a short block..everything is open. Your stories do not add up or make sense. Anyone with an IQ above .001 would be able to figure out that you're a piece of **** scam artist. Bring this to court? Be my ******* guest. Expect to pay my lawyer bill at the end of this. I have every single text message and story change including the bribes where you BEGGED me to drop the initial thread.

Link to initial dispute I made.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-...-ws6guy27.html

First of all there was no initial scam.. don't you think if I was trying scAm you 7 months ago. I wouldn't have dropped the claim after you sent me the injectors that you was trying to steal from me. I just wanted my ****. I was tired of you ******* with me. If I was trying scAm you. Don't you think I woulda kept the PayPal dispute going? I didn't care about any of that **** bc I'm not a scammer. Just wanted my **** like I've said all along.

And the whole "bribe" thing as you state I just wanted all this drama **** to go away.. just like how you want it to go.away right? Exactly. Only reason I said the motor was "good" just to get you to get rid of it. The motor is obviously ruined. And not in this perfect condition. If it was.. would we be in this situation?? Not at all. Also how are the pictures fake? I got them from them and sent to you.. how are they fake.. again.. making up **** to make yourself seem better than you really are and trying to twist what I say..like always..And this is the post you posted. Proving that you lied . .by not taking it down. Just wanted to make me look worse. When I'm not the criminal here. Here is your post you sent...

I've agreed to take this post down if he comes on here and admits that the block he received from me was in perfect condition (which it was) and he apologizes for trying to make me think otherwise to get money out of me . Other than that, this all stays. This has been going on since July and I've warned him numerous times that id post on here if he didn't cut the bullshit

And on the motor assembly.. let's get this straight.. yes. I put on oil pan and pickup. But motor was never upside down. Like stated earlier before. Engines for a long while. Till got funds to get motor and car sent to a shop to.get all put together and tuned. So once I got funds ready. Got my buddies cherry picker and picked up shortblock bolted everything up snug. And bolted up to the trans.

Just bc you think something.. doesn't meAn what your accusations are are true about me and way your thinking is beyond foolish. Your saying whatever you can to make me look bad. Saying any kind of lie or trying to twist what I say into something I didn't.

So this is not getting deleted bc you didn't delete your bullshit. And your just trying make **** worse. Just like you said. This is not coming down nor is it getting deleted.

Another thing.. you lying saying you shipped everything all at once(which obviously was a lie) Why would you lie saying you did when you know you didnt? Why would you say that? Weird isn't it

Last edited by ws6guy27; 02-13-2014 at 11:10 AM.
Old 02-13-2014, 12:30 PM
10 Second Club

You literally make no sense. And from reading other posts made by you on this forum, you have absolutely no ******* clue what you are doing or what you are talking about. You bribed me to take the posts down because you knew you were in the wrong. You removed the paypal claim(which I showed of you stating engine damage) because you were in the wrong. You sent me a ******* picture of the engine UPSIDE DOWN WITH THE WINDAGE TRAY AND PICKUP TUBE ON..thats where I got that idea from you ******* moron. Weeks later, you sent me a picture of the cylinders(you removed the brand new rags I taped to each one of them) filled with water. This is why lying ***** you in the end. Your stories make no sense, you've been caught lying numerous times, everyone on here has called you a ******* moron and yet in your attempts to scam and make me look bad, you're only making yourself look worse. You are not getting any assistance from me for an engine you received in good working condition and then ruined in an attempt to get money out of me like you've been trying to do since day one with you're "I've got a family and no money. Help me out" bullshit. You can leave this thread up here, it only helps my case along with my thread initially made that I've linked anyone who wants a good laugh to. I can promise you, this is the last message I post in here. I've literally said everything I needed to say over and over again and you don't get it. You are like a ******* hemroid that won't go away. You are not getting any help nor any money from me. Read that last sentence over and over until it clicks in your empty skull. Have a good day.
Old 02-13-2014, 03:59 PM
TECH Regular

Okay for one. Those pics I sent you of the water and rust is from the kp racing. That's where you seen the pic of it upside down. You getting mad and calling me nAmes and cussing trying to act and sound like a bad pass makes u look stupid. ALL THE PICS IV SENT YOU HAS CAME DIRECTLY FROM KP RACING. which makes perfect sense to anyone with a brain. You getting mad and saying and doing all your little twisting of words crap is solving nothing. Your in the wrong by selling me a bad motor. HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THE CYLINDERS OUT OF ROUND AND EGGED?? How would I do that when it's never been started or with oil in the motor or even assembled? It can't happen.. So the only conclusion is your the last person to have it running. So it's your crap that you sold me.

And honestly if I had it running and I MESSED IT UP.. THEN I WOULD FIX IT WITHOUT CONTACTING YOU. Bc it woulda been my fault.. now.. since its your fault and your fault only. It's your **** up.

Go ahead get mad and call me nAmes. Be unprofessional. Twist what I say.. go head. Is this just going be a back and forth thing? I keep telling you the same thing. Over and over.. are you not getting it? Your trying your best to not admit your **** up.. if you would only admit you sold me a bad motor.. which you know you did. Then all this could go away. I'd quit making you look bad and a bad seller.. all your lies keep building up. You need to get a better hobby than ripping people off on this site.. Be a honest seller and not a *****. I've sold and bought plenty of items from.member's recently.no problems.. if I was a scammer would this be happening? I do honest sells and.buys.

Now if you can give me a apology for your arrogance and stupidity and lying on me. Admitting u sold me a junk motor. Then I'll quit bashing your name. And we can go separate ways.
Old 02-13-2014, 06:51 PM
Teching In

Wow. This thread makes my eyes bleed.

I run Weapons Grade Performance in Wallingford, CT. Snyper's (Mark's) car was driven into our shop, and he removed the engine and other swap parts there prior to shipping.

I can vouch that the engine was in fine working condition when it left our shop.
Old 02-14-2014, 01:22 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by highlanderd
Wow. This thread makes my eyes bleed.

I run Weapons Grade Performance in Wallingford, CT. Snyper's (Mark's) car was driven into our shop, and he removed the engine and other swap parts there prior to shipping.

I can vouch that the engine was in fine working condition when it left our shop.
Well anyone can come on here and defend anybody. I appreciate the kind words Okay I really don't believe that honestly. But let's just say it supposedly was. Can yal explain the bearings.. water.. and the 3 out of round egg shaped cylinders? Bc I don't get it.. maybe yal did or didn't know it was fucked up? Idk.. I just know it was in the condition shown in the pics. It's being fixed now.. waiting on the new pistons..anyone would be pissed abt the situation wouldn't we?
Old 02-16-2014, 10:14 AM
TECH Regular

I know snyper aka mark doesn't like me.. possibly hate me and I don't like him either at all but there's surely a resolution that we can come to. Fair to each other to get this and our differences settled. Unless he just likes having drama and both of us having a bad name.

Days later and still no reply to my last post I know yal have read it.. snyper and his buddies that defend him on here

Last edited by ws6guy27; 02-16-2014 at 12:38 PM.
Old 02-16-2014, 12:44 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,069 Posts

I am locking this thread, and I ask that all parties involved please read the next portion of this message:

There are now TWO threads on this topic. Both parties have had AMPLE opportunity to tell their respective sides of the story.

There is no cause for additional threads to be started on this topic, nor for additional posts to be made or carried into other threads.

This is done. It has been beat to death. There is a dispute, we (staff) are not mind readers nor lie detectors. Anyone reviewing this issue prior to doing business will need to make a decision for themselves, and all parties have had the opportunity to state their side.

The end.

If new threads are created on this topic by either party, negative action may be taken against the offending account.

Thanks,
-Admin.

Quick Reply: Snyper do not buy from this guy!!!