Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Don’t do business with “LS CHEVY II”

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2019, 07:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Default Don’t do business with “LS CHEVY II”

Sold a $75 stock crankshaft to him that costs me $75.06 to ship and he’s refusing to reimburse the shipping cost as we agreed before the sale because I shipped it out Tuesday instead of Saturday when I said I “might” be able to, he also agreed with Tuesday being okay before I shipped it and only refused to send payment for shipping a couple days after I already had it sent out. So basically I paid $.06 plus shipping materials to waste my time packaging up a crankshaft and bringing it to the mail for him. I have all text conversations and PM conversations on here saved, he’s also blocked my phone number so I can no longer try to get money from him, would like to see him removed from the site if possible before he does this to someone else

i do a lot of business on this site and have never had a deal go bad until now, this guy is just acting like a spoiled child to “justify” his ripping me off $75

Old 11-05-2019, 04:10 AM
Launching!

Received 80 Likes on 49 Posts

Seems more to the story. "Shipping isn't your top priority, you'll live" you texted to him.

Always get shipping cost money before mailing. Especially for a $75 package.
The following users liked this post:
LS CHEVY II (11-09-2019)
Old 11-05-2019, 05:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dren
Seems more to the story. "Shipping isn't your top priority, you'll live" you texted to him.

Always get shipping cost money before mailing. Especially for a $75 package.
No he had stated as long as I got it out that day he would take it and then as soon as I told him it was shipped is when he started with the attitude, but yeah shipping a $75 part isn’t my top priority when I work a full time job that I have to commute 2-3hrs for some days

i usually do get shipping first but wasn’t sure what it would cost due to the weight and I really don’t have time to go to the mail to get an accurate quote and then go back another time to ship it
Old 11-09-2019, 11:37 AM
On The Tree

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

You really didn't get the victim support you were looking for. Did that get your victim blood to boil? You think I am a scam artist, have I received the part safe and sound so I can verify and pay you? Did I not mention many times that's what would be happening since you couldn't make your Saturday shipping timeline, even though you bugged me for 3 days if I wanted it. Then you dropped of the face of the earth knowing I needed it by a certain date. And yes, I was and still pissed that you knew I was leaving and waiting until USPS closed to ship on the day I said ship or forget.

Here is some fun stuff for T.V. land to look at.
Nice touch on spattering my name all over the internet. victims do victim stuff eh?
This guy makes a lot of stuff up, like self employed and has time, or that military friends came back and that's why it didn't ship. Even sends texts to me talking about a daddy. Really been weird.

Oh, the text from his starts where he said he wouldn't be giving an apology to my handicaped family member, who he insists just deals with the 60 lbs crank, and I am just being stupid on why I demanded it arrive by a certain time. Silly me, I didn't know I had to explain my life to a stranger.
Old 11-09-2019, 12:09 PM
On The Tree

Almost a whole week of wanting to sell and a saturday ship date.

Lack of seller communications

All the communications that I know of, now everyone can see everything, just not snippets of you.
Old 11-09-2019, 12:23 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1988montecarloss
Sold a $75 stock crankshaft to him that costs me $75.06 to ship and he’s refusing to reimburse the shipping cost as we agreed before the sale because I shipped it out Tuesday instead of Saturday when I said I “might” be able to, he also agreed with Tuesday being okay before I shipped it and only refused to send payment for shipping a couple days after I already had it sent out. So basically I paid $.06 plus shipping materials to waste my time packaging up a crankshaft and bringing it to the mail for him. I have all text conversations and PM conversations on here saved, he’s also blocked my phone number so I can no longer try to get money from him, would like to see him removed from the site if possible before he does this to someone else

i do a lot of business on this site and have never had a deal go bad until now, this guy is just acting like a spoiled child to “justify” his ripping me off $75

I feel like these were disproven, who is justifying what here. Lets hear from the people.
Old 11-12-2019, 02:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You done crying yet? Need someone to wipe your *** too?

you bought a part that showed up as described for an agreed on price, either pay me my money or be a scumbag up to you
Old 11-12-2019, 02:41 PM
On The Tree

Well, I wouldn’t know if it showed up as no ones home this week. Bit, according to USPS tracking, its still not delivered. Why do you lie so much? Oh, thats 1240 time in Wa.
Old 11-12-2019, 02:44 PM
On The Tree

You done crying yet? Need someone to wipe your *** too?

you bought a part that showed up as described for an agreed on price, either pay me my money or be a scumbag up to you
Go look in a mirror and see who is crying. Gonna need that delivery confirmation from you. I show it not delivered. And no one to check anyway. Or is that my fault I didnt tell you that 3 weeks after no one would be home?
Old 11-12-2019, 03:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LS CHEVY II
Well, I wouldn’t know if it showed up as no ones home this week. Bit, according to USPS tracking, its still not delivered. Why do you lie so much? Oh, thats 1240 time in Wa.

Then why did you say it showed up in your other thread lmao, you’re showing yourself as mentally unhinged more and more every time you post

and yet again, it’s not my fault USPS took that long to get it to you, I asked you what shipping service you wanted to go with as you would be paying the shipping anyway (although you haven’t yet) and you agreed USPS would be okay

you then agreed that if I got it out the day I did that you would still take it, so I got it shipped then you pulled this crybaby **** probably making up a bunch of excuses to not have to fess up the money for shipping

newsflash dude, this is the internet, nobody gives a **** about your personal problems, we made a business transaction that I went through with as described on my end, have a problem with usps taking so long? Call them because I don’t work there and it’s been out of my hands since I had it shipped
Old 11-12-2019, 03:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Go look in a mirror and see who is crying. Gonna need that delivery confirmation from you. I show it not delivered. And no one to check anyway. Or is that my fault I didnt tell you that 3 weeks after no one would be home?
Well its USPS fault as I got it shipped out the “last day” you agreed you would take it, go message them if you want someone to cry to because crying on here about it is just making you look like an idiot
Old 11-12-2019, 03:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

[QUOTE=LS CHEVY II;

Oh, the text from his starts where he said he wouldn't be giving an apology to my handicaped family member, who he insists just deals with the 60 lbs crank, and I am just being stupid on why I demanded it arrive by a certain time. Silly me, I didn't know I had to explain my life to a stranger.[/QUOTE]

and as far as this goes I never said anything along those lines so stop getting your panties in a wad and making up stories, I said any USPS worker would be more than happy to carry it in for them

and you don’t have to explain your life to a stranger, myself or nobody on here asked you to, you’re the one playing the “woe is me” card with it
Old 11-12-2019, 03:56 PM
On The Tree

Then why did you say it showed up in your other thread lmao, you’re showing yourself as mentally unhinged more and more every time you post

and yet again, it’s not my fault USPS took that long to get it to you, I asked you what shipping service you wanted to go with as you would be paying the shipping anyway (although you haven’t yet) and you agreed USPS would be okay

you then agreed that if I got it out the day I did that you would still take it, so I got it shipped then you pulled this crybaby **** probably making up a bunch of excuses to not have to fess up the money for shipping

newsflash dude, this is the internet, nobody gives a **** about your personal problems, we made a business transaction that I went through with as described on my end, have a problem with usps taking so long? Call them because I don’t work there and it’s been out of my hands since I had it shipped
show me where I said it showed up, and I do not own a thread on this. You do. Two of them actually. Why post them if no one cares? Odd
Old 11-12-2019, 04:07 PM
On The Tree

Yawn to your mental breakdown, lack of coping skills and communication and failed word, which is a bond. Are you throwing stuff in your mother basement too?
Old 11-12-2019, 04:45 PM
Launching!

Received 80 Likes on 49 Posts

Private message this.. Judge Judy it. Moderators?
Old 11-12-2019, 05:34 PM
On The Tree

And there was no last day to ship, as the texts show. It was to be shipped Saturday, but you only shipped it Tuesday because I said do not send if not mailed today. BTW, it was just delivered, which you again lied hrs ago saying it was delivered already.

Last edited by LS CHEVY II; 11-12-2019 at 06:49 PM.
Old 11-15-2019, 04:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

And there was no last day to ship, as the texts show. It was to be shipped Saturday, but you only shipped it Tuesday because I said do not send if not mailed today. BTW, it was just delivered, which you again lied hrs ago saying it was delivered already.
crank arrived, time to send the m

oney
Old 11-15-2019, 06:48 PM
TECH Addict

Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts

Might want to not act like an ******* tight off of the bat OP. Can't side with you even if you're in the right.....and I dunno if you are.....butnyour communication and tone were awful right off the bat.

and youre a dick for not getting all money up front.

all in all you are generally tarded.
The following 2 users liked this post by AnotherWs6:
HILROD (02-17-2020), LS CHEVY II (11-18-2019)
Old 11-15-2019, 07:01 PM
9 Second Club

Received 63 Likes on 50 Posts

This could have all been avoided by charging shipping upfront. If you didnt have a chance to take the package in for ta quote, the online calculator on fed ex web site has always been very accurate for me.
Old 02-02-2020, 04:21 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Always charge shipping up front. UPS and USPS quotes are free while this nightmare costs you everything.

Quick Reply: Don’t do business with “LS CHEVY II”