Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

C4VetteLS1 horrible seller!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2004, 09:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C4VetteLS1 horrible seller!!!!

Bought exhaust from him, was told it would fit. Had great ground clearance ect. Well the h-pipe is far from fitting, the headers hang so low they are useless and he will not work with me one bit to solve this problem. I have sent him pictures of the problem, told him of the problem, other people has seen the problem and he will not do anything to help. This exhaust is not as I was told it was, advertised very wrong. Wants me to sell it to someone else, when i know it will not fit. I don't know what to do becuase my daily driver is now not running becuase he sold me total **** and will not do anythign to resolve the problem.

Chris
Old 09-11-2004, 10:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Chris post pictures
Old 09-11-2004, 10:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

I have sent them to him and posted them. But I need to get better ones.
Old 09-12-2004, 02:04 PM
Banned

A week before this was posted. I was already trying to make good on this sale:

Please reference to this topic in this same forum....He says the h-pipe hits his tranny crossmember, it would seem easy and logical just to take it down to an exhaust shop, spend $20 making a bend in it. It fit fine on the car we had it on. I'll even pay the $20-40 for him to fix it.

BTW: Please do not waste your money shipping the exhaust back to me, as i will refuse the delivery and it will come straight back to you.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-trader-feedback/213477-trying-good-selller-opinions-way-handle-sale.html
Old 09-12-2004, 02:06 PM
Banned

I made you another offer. I have a set of edelbrock longtube victor headers with y-pipe that i would send you. But you never confirmed if you would take them.
Old 09-12-2004, 02:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

I will take the other headers I thought that offer had been droped. It is gonna take slightly more than a bend to make the H-pipe work it would have to be remade all togeather. And then I could still probably get the collectors to hit the ground if I hit the brakes hard enought the ground clearance sucks so bad.
Old 09-12-2004, 05:21 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,207 Likes on 773 Posts

Hopefully you guys can find a solution ASAP.
Old 09-13-2004, 11:16 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mtnm2
I will take the other headers I thought that offer had been droped. It is gonna take slightly more than a bend to make the H-pipe work it would have to be remade all togeather. And then I could still probably get the collectors to hit the ground if I hit the brakes hard enought the ground clearance sucks so bad.

As I just messaged you. Get that exhaust in the mail back to me, send me a tracking # and ill drop off the edelbrocks/y-pipe at ups asap.
Old 09-14-2004, 01:30 AM
TECH Apprentice

sounds like he is doing pretty good working with you to me, lol.
Old 09-14-2004, 01:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

it is working out now it was not at the time I hade this post
Old 09-15-2004, 03:42 PM
Banned

Just shipped them next day air covering alot of $ of pocket. At this point if there is any more complaints then im sorry i will not be able to do anything for you

Last edited by C4VetteLS1; 09-15-2004 at 04:24 PM.
Old 09-15-2004, 04:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

Might want to tell them that you called the shipping place it was a mistake. Might also want to tell them that you told me I get you a tracking number yesterday, you were gonna ship me your stuff yesterday which you did not. Also I have spend $143.83 on shipping now at this point shipping the stuff back to you and paying the extra to have this overnighted to me becuase it took you 2 weeks to resolve this becuase you refuse to call me on the phone. It could have been easy alot time ago if you would have just refunded the money. My daily driver has been down for 2 weeks as on now
Old 09-15-2004, 07:07 PM
Banned

The fact that you needed this overnighted and not shipped ground "3 days total" (so it woulda been there monday as it shipped today wednesday, is not my fault.

I covered an addtional $60 on shipping out of my own pocket on this. Your costs on shipping are not on me because you are in such a hurry and that you couldnt make h-pipe fit to your specs...i just went through a bunch of trouble taking the headers off to send them to you.

Yes the shipping place you sent them through mistakenly put 1lb on the shipping and also I just checked my messages you sent me. The first tracking # you sent me yesterday, you wrote the #'s wrong, then it didnt come up for me. If youd of copied and pasted the correct tracking # to me in the first place, id of had this shipped out yesterday and youd of not paid for all this extra shipping.

Good luck with the new headers....The exhaust your sending back me, ill be installing on another f-body locally myself, and they will fit fine...
Old 09-15-2004, 11:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

Was the other exhaust built for a auto car or a m6 car. Becuase I would love to see pics of it installed on a m6 car.
Old 09-16-2004, 05:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

[QUOTE=C4VetteLS1]I just got back from ups. It was dropped off about 15 minutes ago before the cutoff for next day. i covered the extra $40 out of pocket. At the last minute packing it in the box, i couldnt get the y-pipe in the box before i headed down there and I had to sawzall the y-pipe into two pieces. It will require a weld around it to put it back together. I will paypal you back $20 to pay for that if you desire. [QUOTE=C4VetteLS1]

Thought it was $40 you paid?? Also I would not have been in a much of a hurry if it would not have taken 2 weeks to resolve this It has been a month since I sent you they money. Took you 2 weeks just to get the exhaust to me. Thanks for the offer to pay the $20 though.
Old 09-16-2004, 06:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

Guess what no package today. Ups says the package was never dropped off, guess all the money I spent going to waste seeing I wanted them here before I left town tomarrow. I am so tired of dealing with this seller, I have never had a problem dealing with anyone on the internet before, I am so so tired of this guy. Wish he would just call me so we could resolve this. Once again my cell number is 512-497-8003. This is like the 4th time I have tried to get you to call me.
Old 09-17-2004, 01:40 PM
Banned

It was overnighted and paid alot out of pocket. Ive went to the extreme trying to help.

I will not be responding to this post again as ive done all i can.
Old 09-19-2004, 04:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

Ok it was shipped just not when I was told it was. I was told it was shipped wedneday overnight, turns out it was shipped thursday overnight. Problem being as I told him I was leaveing town on friday, so I was not here when it got here so I spent $80 for nothing. I bought a exhaust from you for $500. I have now spent $650 on a used set of edelbrock headers, I could have gotten them for $150 cheaper brand new. I just want this to be over with this guy. I would never do business with this guy again.
Old 09-20-2004, 05:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

Well I got the victors today. They are the biggest pos's I have ever seen. The pipes were heated and bent the pipes are crushed in spots they are not coated like I was told they were. I am realy ******* pissed at this point.
Attached Thumbnails C4VetteLS1 horrible seller!!!!-header1.jpg   C4VetteLS1 horrible seller!!!!-headers2.jpg  
Old 09-20-2004, 06:01 PM
Banned

These headers made 20 rwhp over mac's on the car. They work great and despite what you think from looking at collector, they are the best rwhp header ive ever used.

Yes they were completely ceramic coated (in titaniam color ceramic coat). And the part by the collector where we attached the collectors with spot welds and also reangled them slightly to fit better in the f-body tranny tunnel, completely unvisable when installed.

If you are not happy with them, i will send you a brand new set in the box to replace those with as well.

Im doing what i can to make for a happy buyer!

Quick Reply: C4VetteLS1 horrible seller!!!!