Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

2FAST4U, where is the 01 gas tank I paid for?

Old 10-22-2004, 09:09 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default edit: deal now taken care of with 2FAST4U

William, after multiple attempts now to get a response from you recently, I am now posting here asking again where the 01 gas tank is.

Just so everyone here knows the scoop...
I sent out a Money order for $100 for an 01 plastic gas tank to 2FAST4U (William Raedle) on 9-11-04. After being told multiple times it was being shipped out, I still have yet to receive the tank. I have not heard anything since 10/11/04, even after I have sent a PM, more than one email, and posted in the original for sale thread asking for an answer on the status. The kicker is I have seen William here on the forum here in the meantime quite a bit. I just want what I paid for, and I don't feel that is too much to ask. Aside from that, communication about the status of the tank would be great. As many times as shipping has been delayed even, it's nice to know what's going on, and not feel like you're being blown off. William has seemed nice enough about the situation and has been very apologetic when I have been given a response but I can't wait around this long with no response, especially when I know he's been online and could easily give me some kind of update or reply, and honestly, without me even asking. But that is not the case... So here are the communcations that've been had. This is a little long, since this has been going on for almost a month and a half now since we first spoke. I don't necessarily feel like I am getting screwed here but perhaps this will prompt some action on Williams part, or some kind of communication. Notice I have included the dates. These are all the contacts that were made. Looking back on this all, I have had to ask for status a lot.

Originally Posted by Fbody4Ever via PM on 09-09-2004, 12:10 PM
What's your bottom dollar shipped on the tank to 65807? Thanks
Originally Posted by 2FAST4U via PM on 09-09-2004, 01:08 PM
Well I said $150 and I will pay shipping! I am not trying to make much money on these just need to move! it has everything on it but sender &filler neck!

So I will drop down to $100shipped as I don't now shipping tell I wash it out see how the post office will ship it! I would just like to make say $50 for the work! Has to be at least $30 to ship I think?
Originally Posted by Fbody4Ever via PM 09-09-2004, 03:17 PM
$100 shipped sounds fine to me. I can send out a money order if that would be alright with you once all the details are worked out. I don't have paypal or anything like that. Fed Ex or UPS would probably be cheaper for shipping, might check with them on it. You have a box that size already and everything? I tried to buy a tank from someone before and I didn't end up getting it because they couldn't find a box to ship it in, so I just wanna make sure everything will be cool. Burned up a month waiting on the last tank and all that, kinda sucked. Let me know, thanks a lot!
Originally Posted by 2FAST4U via PM on 09-09-2004, 01:08 PM
I don't need a box the company I did a K-member shipping with wraps it and can box it! Sounds good $100 shipped! Send a check or money order to
William Raedle
*edited for now..*
Farmingtion Hills MI, 48336
I will ship out within 48hour or getting money Thanks

Originally Posted by Fbody4Ever via PM on 09-10-2004, 09:48 AM
Sounds good, I will get a MO in the mail this afternoon. Thanks a bunch

Mike
Originally Posted by Fbody4Ever via PM on 09-15-2004, 11:24 AM
Hey there, not sure how long mail takes from here to there but I would guess that the money order should be arriving to you any day now if you havn't received it already. Just a heads up, thanks!

Mike
Originally Posted by 2FAST4U via PM on 09-15-2004, 11:27 AM
Well thanks for the PM, no it is not here yet. As I have had many people say they want something and the check is in the mail and I never get anything! Should be here this week. I will let you know when it goes out!
Originally Posted by Fbody4Ever via PM on 09-15-2004, 01:12 PM
sounds good. I assure you it will be there any day and it did in fact get sent out
Originally Posted by Fbody4Ever via PM on 09-21-2004, 11:32 AM
Just wanted to check the status of the gas tank and if it has shipped yet?
Originally Posted by 2FAST4U via PM on 09-22-2004, 03:24 PM
Got your money order cashed it and tank will go out tomarrow, Have to go to a different packing place than the one intown do to size! It will ship tomarrow and I will send another PM just to let you know! Thanks for the wait.
Originally Posted by Fbody4Ever via PM on 09-22-2004, 03:25 PM
Thank you for the update!
Originally Posted by Fbody4Ever via PM on 09-28-2004, 11:34 AM
Just wanted to check on the status of the tank again, Hadn't heard from you in a few days now

thanks
Mike
Originally Posted by 2FAST4U via PM on 09-29-2004, 02:01 PM
left it at ups and they where geting a big box, But I called and they said b/c the box still wouldn't fit they with wrap in and ship if that way. If that is fine with you I will have them do that asap! I am vey sorry about the delay.

William Raedle
Originally Posted by Fbody4Ever via PM on 09-29-2004, 03:07 PM
As long as it gets here in one piece with no cracks or holes in it I'll be a happy camper. Let me know, thanks William
Originally Posted by Fbody4Ever via PM on 10-04-2004, 11:13 AM
Did the tank send out? Thanks
After the PM was unanswered, I had a notion that his inbox might be full. So, on 10-05-2004 I sent an email to William, although, I did it through the forum and do not have a copy of it. It basically asked where the tank was and expressed concern about not having the tank yet.

Originally Posted by Fbody4Ever via PM on 10-06-2004, 10:21 AM
I really need a status on this tank.
Originally Posted by 2FAST4U via Email on 10-07-2004, 9:16 PM
Very sorry I was out of town on a fast minute company meeting I will kick *** at UPS if they haven't shiped it let the lady promised it wouldn't be a problem if I agree to wrap it! I said fine do it! I will be up there personaly tomarrow and shoot you back a e-mail tomarrow night! I realy didn't thik this would be so hard, I have shiped supercharger kits,12bolts,k-member!

It is the odd size, And that it wouldn't fit in a box. Again very sorry! And thanks for your patients on this matter. If you get this today 10-7-04 sebd me your shipping address incase see had a problem with it! Other than that it is UPS's fault and I will let them know that!

William Raedle
Originally Posted by Fbody4Ever via Email on 10-08-2004, 12:28 AM
shipping address is

*Edited*

Thanks William.
Originally Posted by Fbody4Ever via Email on 10-11-2004, 8:29 AM
What did you find out William?
Originally Posted by 2FAST4U via Email on 10-11-2004, 6:31 PM
What ups sucks It is wraped and the ups guy has refused to pick it up and ship it the lady I paid to ship it at ups. Said we was very sorry! I have told he this is very important and time is past due as when it should have been shiped! I have picked it up and am going to DHL, that new shipping company tommarow morning! If that doesn't work I will go right to a local frieght companyor offer you your money back with my deepest aplogy!
Originally Posted by Fbody4Ever via Email on 10-11-2004, 9:55 PM
That sounds good. Please keep me informed as to what's going on.
Originally Posted by Fbody4Ever via Email on 10-16-2004, 9:31 AM
It's been 5 more days since I last heard from you.
Originally Posted by Fbody4Ever via PM on 10-19-2004, 12:50 PM
What's the status on the gas tank William? Been a while since I heard anything from you. Please keep me updated. Emailed you and didn't hear back. Trying here.

Mike
I also posted a reply here https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213725 saying I needed a reply.

I have yet to receive a response since 10/11/04.

Anyhow, William, I would appreciate your attention to this. Once this is resolved I will make an edit to this and give an update that it has been cleared up. I'm not trying to give you a bad name and I don't believe it has been your intentions to drag this out like it has been, but I need an update here. And at this point I feel like I am being ignored about this. You said on 10/11 that you would take it to DHL and if they wouldn't ship it you would take it to a freight company, which I know would ship it. But no response since then, and no tank. Let's get this deal done William. Send me the tank I paid for.

I've bought quite a few items from members here and now realize it would have been a really nice gesture to post about the great dealings I have had with people here over the last few months. I don't post here much, but read quite a bit.

Last edited by Fbody4Ever; 11-03-2004 at 08:15 AM. Reason: Situation resolved
Old 10-22-2004, 09:18 AM
12 Second Club

Come on William! What the hell? I have been through a similiar situation recently and it is very frustrating to the buyer. Communication is key. And please don't be ripping off a fellow hot rodder. That is what makes it tough for people to trust one another selling items.

Do the right thing. Get the tank shipped and be a man!

TTT for FBody4Ever
Old 10-22-2004, 02:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

damn wtf... you just cant trust no one these days.
Old 10-22-2004, 03:47 PM

I think there needs to be some type of rating system on this board to cut down on these things. I'm also for there being some type of bond posted to the board in order to post about something to sell. In other words, Pay To Post in order to sell. If the seller screws someone, they lose their bond;(the amount that they had to pay in order to sell an item).The bond would be a certain percentage of the dollar amount of the asking price of the items to be sold. That way you won't get someone that'll pay a certain amount towards the bond and intending to lose it when they know they are going to scam someone for a larger amount. If the seller sells well and everything goes good, they get that portion back at the end of their period. It works exactly the same as when you rent an apartment. You'll know how good a person's reputation is by how many sparkplugs they have after their name in the sales section.

Last edited by sawedoff; 10-22-2004 at 03:54 PM.
Old 10-22-2004, 04:43 PM
On The Tree

I sent 2FAST4U a link to this thread via PM earlier today... he read the PM, then continued surfing other parts of the board for a little while, then signed off. No reply once again

Now I"m positive I am being ignored This is BS.

And I saw his post in this forum complaining about Fabricator for not being able to get some T-tops from him, and there was never even any money involved Yet here I am being ignored by this same person when there IS money involved

What's the deal William??
Old 10-22-2004, 04:58 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,087 Likes on 716 Posts

Any updates William?
Old 10-22-2004, 06:11 PM
Staging Lane

that's pretty well documented...it's more than just trust, it's respect to another person when obviously the same type of action has already happened to him
Old 10-23-2004, 04:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

You guys are realy funny!
Old 10-24-2004, 10:32 AM
On The Tree

What kind of reply is that?

Still no updates. Still no tank.

What's the deal William?
Old 10-24-2004, 01:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Fbody4Ever.... You will get a PM on monday!
Old 10-25-2004, 09:26 AM
Staging Lane

it's monday anything yet?

nice reply too
Old 10-25-2004, 01:11 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

William, what is the status of the gas tank transaction?
Old 10-25-2004, 02:15 PM
On The Tree

Yeah I am wondering too, still no PM or email about it.
Old 10-25-2004, 10:54 PM
On The Tree

I never did hear anything today. What's the deal? This is getting really old.
Old 10-26-2004, 09:24 AM
On The Tree

Well, got a PM this morning from William and was told again that the tank would be shipped and that he'd be in contact to let me know that it has. Let's hope so. I'll keep the thread updated.
Old 10-28-2004, 11:09 AM
On The Tree

Waiting again..... sent a PM asking about a status last night... no response yet. From what I was told in the PM I finally got a couple days ago... he had a box finally and would be shipping it and would provide me with a tracking number.

Just keeping the thread updated.

William... let me know what's up.
Old 10-28-2004, 11:12 AM
12 Second Club

communication is key
Old 10-28-2004, 12:55 PM
On The Tree

Just heard back from William. Sounds like the tank should be shipping today and I should have a tracking number. I'll update again when I know more.
Old 10-28-2004, 01:02 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Let us know.
Old 10-28-2004, 05:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

I gave him the tracking numbers today, but so soon that they wheren't up let! I want everyone to know I don't ever do busness like this but it was almost imposible to ship a used gas tank! UPS told me NO it my still have some gas in it! I had to bitch and talk to the owner Jack gillary! I am out of town around 4days out of the week at my summer home! so weekend responce was slow! My fault and I have said I was sorry many times and was willing to drive down and fly back! As I am sure he would rather have a tank then the money!

I have shipped rear ends and k-members cheaper and easyer than this! I don't care but it costed more to drive up there 3 times today,boxes up, and ship the tank than I got for it! I don't care one bit as I would rather get it to Mike Wilkinson than screw him over buy no getting it out or sending his money back!

Again sorry about the whole deal, and thank you for time in the matter!

William Raedle

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2FAST4U, where is the 01 gas tank I paid for?