Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Paging camaromotorsports regarding carpet purchase by tech

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2005, 10:41 AM
MASS seller approved

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by red2000z28
I know Jason, and he is not the type of person to lie about being screwed over. Cool thing what Tim did. I'll keep him in mind if I ever need anything. As a matter of fact Tim, I need an ash tray lid for a 2000 Z28..
They are $14.77 from the dealer
10408634 for graphite
10422531 for ebony
I also show part# 10271366, doesn't specify a color, just that it is MN6 (6 speed) specific
If you take your vin to the dealer, they can look up the exact one for your car

I don't seperate them from the console anymore unless the console is damaged. I did it a few times before but then I was never able to sell the complete console without the cover. And by time you bought it from me and paid for shipping, you are at $15, so you might as well just buy a brand new one
Old 01-02-2005, 11:49 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Alright, thanks anyways...
Old 01-02-2005, 01:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

It is irrelevant as to whether you used carpet cleaner on the carpet. You just admitted there is about a 6" rip in the carpet that I bought. My ad clearly states I want carpet without rips. Your estimation of 6" will be verified. I'd say it's closer to 12", look at the pictures. There are also various rips where the seatbelt latches are which give the appearance of you ripping the carpet out of the car in haste or without care. The scrape on the interior piece was not done by the backing. The white scuff is from something much heavier then what backing material could have done. You claim to have cleaned it and that it was in 'good condition' but you still can't explain all of the crap in the pictures. I have witnesses when I opened it and took pictures within 5 mins of opening the box.

I've shown this thread to many people around the web and not a single person has sided with you. There is physical proof sitting in my work that the carpet is ripped, stained, scuffed and dirty. Three things that make your part of the transaction shady, dishonest, and unethical. You sold me carpet that is no better then my 70k mile carpet that the previous owner used to haul around parts for Autozone.
Old 01-02-2005, 01:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

BTW... here is a copy of his first PM to me....

12-19-2004, 12:08 PM
camaromotorsports
Teching In

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech
If you can vouche that the carpet doesn't have any stains, holes, burns, water damage, etc., all I need from you is a place to send payment.

BTW, where are you located?

Thanks,
Jason

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i am in Arkansas, i asure you its nice, we hjust pulled it this week, i have the whole interior, there are no stains rips or anything, i will vacum it like we do all of the carpe when i ship it so it will be ready to install for you, and save you time, my paypal address is fbodysalvage@cablelynx.com, or my address is F-Body salvage 1962 Borth Main Searcy AR 72143, my phone # is 501-281-0844 if you have any questions, i will ship it ups ground, Thanks alot
Old 01-02-2005, 02:08 PM
10 Second Club

I would agree I know tech as well. He buys alot of stuff on the internet and is very honest about the results. If you sell something to someone you have an obligation to represent it correctly. I have seen the pictures and the actual carpet. It was definitely misrepresented.
Old 01-02-2005, 02:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

FWIW, White2000TA is my roommate.
Old 01-02-2005, 02:53 PM
FormerVendor

I know Jason quite well to. And knowing him I know he wouldn't be bitching about this carpet had it been in the condition as Camaromotorsports said it was in. Its quite obvious to me that the carpet was in a nasty condition. As evidence on the staining on the bottom side of the mat. Using Resolve would not have made stains like that on the bottom side of the mat. But having water sitting in there for some time would have. Jason clearly stated that he wanted a clean carpet without damage of any kind. Clearly there is water damage on the carpet. My advice is to refund Jason and make this good. Otherwise you stand to loose a lot more than just what Jason paid you for the carpet by loosing potential sales here. Basically its not worth it! Once people think you are a rip off they won't buy from you, whether its true or not.
Old 01-02-2005, 04:01 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,157 Likes on 752 Posts

I want you to take the carpet back, I know Jason too, and he was not looking for tired ol' carpet he was looking for a nice one.

If you don't make an attempt to make this right, you will become a sticky and banned. It's a big red flag for me if you want to sell oem parts, at least you can not be lazy and verify something is nice.

And by the way, the longer we talk about this, the lower your standing goes on the board, tons of of folks read this stuff and they will remember that you exhibited poor service.

ADMIN
Old 01-02-2005, 11:46 PM
On The Tree

sounds like you guys have it all figured out,since you are all buddies, idon't sell but maybe 2 items every 6 months off this site anyways, i am standing behind my word on the parts, and for the spot by the seat belt, in his picture, i know that was not there , i took the torx 50 bolt that holds the belt in out, i know that was not there, and there was no stains in the carpet when they left me, , it did have the spot about 6 inches, which is under the console covered up, which i have seen from the factory from a few cars,sounds like i need to saty off this site since i am being downgraded as this goes on , and after this discussion, nobody will but from me anyways, you guys can buy from Tim, he likes to sell his parts for nothing, i am not giving my stuff away, every time i post something i have in the wated section, EAD come behind and says he wil take 1/2 of what i want, so he can be you guys part connection from here out, i"m gone, i don't need the bussiness, i don't have time for anyways, because stuff like this is a waste of my time
Old 01-02-2005, 11:53 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by camaromotorsports
sounds like you guys have it all figured out,since you are all buddies, idon't sell but maybe 2 items every 6 months off this site anyways, i am standing behind my word on the parts, and for the spot by the seat belt, in his picture, i know that was not there , i took the torx 50 bolt that holds the belt in out, i know that was not there, and there was no stains in the carpet when they left me, , it did have the spot about 6 inches, which is under the console covered up, which i have seen from the factory from a few cars,sounds like i need to saty off this site since i am being downgraded as this goes on , and after this discussion, nobody will but from me anyways, you guys can buy from Tim, he likes to sell his parts for nothing, i am not giving my stuff away, every time i post something i have in the wated section, EAD come behind and says he wil take 1/2 of what i want, so he can be you guys part connection from here out, i"m gone, i don't need the bussiness, i don't have time for anyways, because stuff like this is a waste of my time
Oh, after looking at ls1.com, and seeing that post, , Junk huh, thats alright , i know what i sold and you guys can beleive whatever, its one word against another
Old 01-03-2005, 12:00 AM
Deranged Rat Fink

Well , with your attitude towards everything , by all means, don't let the door hit ya in the ***!
Old 01-03-2005, 12:12 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by badjuju342
Well , with your attitude towards everything , by all means, don't let the door hit ya in the ***!
it wouldn't matter anyways if i told him to send it back, after this topic, and him and hois post over omn ls1.com, the only way i will take it back is if he pays for return shipping, and gets rid of the ls1.com post trashing me, John removes this one, and I can continue to sell parts on this site without, EAD price gouging, thatsthe best thing i can offer
Old 01-03-2005, 12:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

It is junk to me. Check CZ28.com too. Every other place that I see you username/email address/address/etc., you can bet I'll be there too.

The only person on here that has any weight is Pro Stock. Aside from brief a conversation here and there over the past year, we've only spoke about 1 other thing.

Nobody is here (except you) to scam anyone. You are a liar if you say any of those tears were not there. The box was not damaged and I have witnesses. If I was in such a hurry, why the hell would I damage 'perfectly good' carpet?

Tim WILL get my business in the future because he is a kind person. Had he helped someone else out of a jam in any other way (not necessarily $$), I would STILL be inclined to give business to him. All I expect from an online transaction is... clear terms, good communication, reasonable time to ship and HONEST people. You sir, are dishonest and are a detriment to this site. Own up to your mistake or leave. I'll buy Tim's carpet and sell this junk WITH PICTURES AND A LINK TO THIS THREAD for the amount that Tim is selling me his for. That way, I'm only out $70-80 because of your misrepresentation and refusal for a refund.

I'll be around to make sure potential buyers know about this transaction.
Old 01-03-2005, 12:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

(you posted above while I was typing my response)

I told you, I'll return the carpet but either...

a) you pay return shipping; or
b) I keep the hatch carpet

I will post on LS1.com and CZ28.com that the situation was resolved to my satisfaction.
Old 01-03-2005, 12:25 AM
Deranged Rat Fink

Camaromotorsports ,if you make it right and let us know accordingly , then you won't look like a bad guy. Not doing anything and telling him you won't refund his money makes you look bad . **** happens , sometimes things don't always turn out right. LS1tech can be a great avenue to help you in business or your worst enemy , nobody here will disrespect you for making things right. And Pro Stock John will take up for anyone here who has a problem from purchasing or selling on LS1tech,he makes a point of helping out. Helluva thing to do for an admin. And , just so you know, I've seen him jump on buddies just as fast for problem dealings, too. He's as fair as they come.
Old 01-03-2005, 12:26 AM
On The Tree

have it you way, i tried, you did not accept, so theres nothing else i can offer, with you attitude also you nned to keep it, and you can playy all the childish trashing games on all the sites, i will not go that low, John, i have tried to work with him to solve this , he will not accept my offer, he just wants to run his mouth about me, , instead of me sending the 145.00 back, he wants to make a big deal of all of this further, i have said i would take it back as you siad you would like to happen, and no hard feelings, i can sell the panel, and the carpet to the local guys, they don't mind a spot under the console not seen, now i tried, lets see if we can be grown ups and make this good
Old 01-03-2005, 12:29 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by camaromotorsports
have it you way, i tried, you did not accept, so theres nothing else i can offer, with you attitude also you nned to keep it, and you can playy all the childish trashing games on all the sites, i will not go that low, John, i have tried to work with him to solve this , he will not accept my offer, he just wants to run his mouth about me, , instead of me sending the 145.00 back, he wants to make a big deal of all of this further, i have said i would take it back as you siad you would like to happen, and no hard feelings, i can sell the panel, and the carpet to the local guys, they don't mind a spot under the console not seen, now i tried, lets see if we can be grown ups and make this good
Tech, you can keep the carpet, and i will refund the money, i am getting some funds in my account in the next day or so, and i can do you a refund, hows that, its not worth all this, no hard feelings against yopu, john or tim, haldf the stuuf , i probally typed was due to my attitude, will yopu accet my offer
Old 01-03-2005, 12:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

You are posting too fast. LOL

If you do not want the carpet back, then I propose that you deduct whatever the shipping is off the $145. In other words, we'll go with plan B (above) except you agree that I do not need to send the carpet.

If the shipping was $35, then all you need to do is send $110 via PayPal. If Tim's offer still stands, I'll sell the carpet on here and donate all of the money from it to a charity and post proof.
Old 01-03-2005, 12:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

I'm confused. Do you want the large piece of carpet back or would you like for me to send that back after you refund the full amount?
Old 01-03-2005, 12:43 AM
On The Tree

O.k., I send the 145.00 via paypal,it will be an echeck until the funds clear into my account if thats o.k., and you can keep the hatch carpet, and send the panel and front carpet back, sound good, i want to make it right for you, then you can buy Tims capet, no hard feelings toward you or Tim, if tIm wants to sell his parts a little chaeper i respect that, i can catch the odds andinsthat he may not have

Quick Reply: Paging camaromotorsports regarding carpet purchase by tech