Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Paging camaromotorsports regarding carpet purchase by tech

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2004, 05:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WTB Grey carpet for 00 SS

Will pay premium price for carpet out of a low mileage car without stains, rips, burns, etc.

TIA
Old 12-03-2004, 12:49 PM
MASS seller approved

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Flipper
Extended cab? Crew Cab or Standard cab?

I think you're in the wrong forum
Old 12-03-2004, 01:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sorry. 2000 Camaro SS
Old 12-07-2004, 12:29 PM
11 Second Club

Ive got a grey carpet out of a 97 z with 26 k. The car was more than very well taken care of.
Shoot me an offer. NO RIPS BURNS STAINS or WEAR.

Kyle
Old 12-18-2004, 03:09 PM
Staging Lane

The 00-02 cars have the ebony. Does yours have the child seat belt hooks on the rear trunk area. If so I have a real nice set from a 02 with 20k miles for $140 shipped.

Thanks Scott
Old 12-18-2004, 05:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Tennessee Auto
The 00-02 cars have the ebony. Does yours have the child seat belt hooks on the rear trunk area. If so I have a real nice set from a 02 with 20k miles for $140 shipped.

Thanks Scott

If it is free of cig burns, stains or other significant blems and you'll throw in the carpet for the hatch, you've got a deal. Just need to know where to send payment.
Old 12-19-2004, 12:30 AM
On The Tree

i have the carpet from a 01 with 22k miles, with the raercarpet, and the child loops for 120.00 shipped
Old 12-30-2004, 10:28 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,157 Likes on 752 Posts

camaromotorsports,

Jason Durham says the carpet he got from you is not as advertised, what do you say on this?
Old 12-30-2004, 10:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

I had intended to give him another day to resolve this off the board but I guess I'll go ahead and post pics since you posted....

http://www.durhamcons.com/carpet/

The carpet was advertised a in 'good condition' without any tears (specifically), stains, burns, etc.
Old 12-31-2004, 06:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

No replies to any of my messages....
Old 01-01-2005, 01:21 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,157 Likes on 752 Posts

Tech,

Do you desire to return the parts for a refund?
Old 01-01-2005, 08:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yes. Unfortunately, camaromotorsports told me through PM that he will not offer a refund. I really think I was taken advantage of considering he knew that I wanted carpet in good shape. I don't think I should have to pay return shipping. If he wants to work something out with leaving me with the hatch carpet, I'd pay return shipping. The hatch carpet is less important to me so I can deal with the dirt.
Old 01-01-2005, 08:21 PM
MASS seller approved

Originally Posted by Tech
Yes. Unfortunately, camaromotorsports told me through PM that he will not offer a refund. I really think I was taken advantage of considering he knew that I wanted carpet in good shape. I don't think I should have to pay return shipping. If he wants to work something out with leaving me with the hatch carpet, I'd pay return shipping. The hatch carpet is less important to me so I can deal with the dirt.
Camaromotorsports runs a business (not sure if its a legal business or not but he makes money from it) parting out cars. If he was a real business man, he would offer you a refund since he is obviously in the wrong. Unfortunately, ls1tech can't do much for you since he isn't a sponsor (I sent a pm to LS1tech several weeks ago about him not being a sponsor) with no results since he is just selling used parts.

If you can't get something worked out, let me know, I have dark grey carpet that has a small tear in it where the seat wires come through. I can get pics if you are interested.

Since you got scammed, I'll do it for $40 + shipping
Old 01-01-2005, 08:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Tim @ EADPerformance
Camaromotorsports runs a business (not sure if its a legal business or not but he makes money from it) parting out cars. If he was a real business man, he would offer you a refund since he is obviously in the wrong. Unfortunately, ls1tech can't do much for you since he isn't a sponsor (I sent a pm to LS1tech several weeks ago about him not being a sponsor) with no results since he is just selling used parts.

If you can't get something worked out, let me know, I have dark grey carpet that has a small tear in it where the seat wires come through. I can get pics if you are interested.

Since you got scammed, I'll do it for $40 + shipping

WOW. I'll gladly take you up on that.
Old 01-01-2005, 08:40 PM
MASS seller approved

I'll try and get some pics up tomorrow morning before the family comes over. If not, I'll have pics up by Monday. The carpet has been rolled up in the corner for quite awhile now, but from what I remember, it was clean except for that one tear.
Old 01-01-2005, 08:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sounds good!
Old 01-02-2005, 01:36 AM
On The Tree

#1, no one got scammed, the hole in the back was not there, i cleaned the carpet and all before i sent it, went the extra mile since he sounded picky, as i told him, i even took resolve carpet cleaner and cleaned a few spots on it, before i sent it, the rear we celeaned with the water hose and hung up to dry, that way it would be real clean when tech received it, the scratch , i don't know where that came from, it wasn't when it was shipped, not unless the carpet backing may have scratched it, my computer hard drive went bad so i have not had a computer part of the week, so i just set back and let everyone get their word in, as for Tim, he has bno room to talk,he does the same thing as i do, he uses the name Time2Kill on ls1.com, and he is not a sponsor, i will call that to their attention , either EdBlownVert, or HorsePowerJunkie, yes, i do have quite a few cars, i have them from 82 up, i build camaros and firebirds, thats legal, and we buy cars for parts and use what we need, and sell the extras, theres nothing wrong with that, i buy new cars every week, the only thing i may have did wrong in the whoile sale is i had to ship the parts a few days late due to we had snow and ice for a few days,a nd the christmas holiday, thank you
Old 01-02-2005, 02:00 AM
MASS seller approved

Originally Posted by camaromotorsports
#1, no one got scammed, the hole in the back was not there, i cleaned the carpet and all before i sent it, went the extra mile since he sounded picky, as i told him, i even took resolve carpet cleaner and cleaned a few spots on it, before i sent it, the rear we celeaned with the water hose and hung up to dry, that way it would be real clean when tech received it, the scratch , i don't know where that came from, it wasn't when it was shipped, not unless the carpet backing may have scratched it,
There is always both sides to a story. And it seemed like you were ditching the situation since there seemed to be no response. Considering the huge tear next to the console area, and a few of the dirty areas, I would say it was not as described, at least from what Tech has posted. He is obviously not happy with it.

as for Tim, he has bno room to talk,he does the same thing as i do, he uses the name Time2Kill on ls1.com, and he is not a sponsor, i will call that to their attention , either EdBlownVert, or HorsePowerJunkie,
I dont have a problem with you not being a sponsor. I used to do the same thing as you on this site under the name Time2Kill until I became a sponsor as I was starting to make a business out of it. It is LS1techs choice if they choose to let you do business on their site as a sponsor or not. So far, ls1.com has not had any problems with me selling there. If they do, I will stop immediately until I become a sponsor there as well. On the other hand, www.cz28.com did have a problem, and I have since stopped selling there, at least until I choose to become a sponsor there.

yes, i do have quite a few cars, i have them from 82 up, i build camaros and firebirds, thats legal, and we buy cars for parts and use what we need, and sell the extras, theres nothing wrong with that, i buy new cars every week, the only thing i may have did wrong in the whoile sale is i had to ship the parts a few days late due to we had snow and ice for a few days,a nd the christmas holiday, thank you
I never said it was ILLEGAL, well it is if you dont have the proper licenses with your state. I just said you might not have a LEGAL business, as in a business that is registered/licensed with your state opposed to someone just selling parts out of their garage.
Old 01-02-2005, 02:26 AM
On The Tree

yes, we are a used car dealer, i used t sell on ls1.com, but they said i needed to become a sponsor, but no more than the people wantred to pay for parts, it was not worth it, you can tell , alot of the users on theese sites are young kids, just wanting prices and really isn't going to buy anything, you do the same as i do you know what i mean, as ar as the no response, i have had my computer down, it has been at a local computer shop, CCR, in our town, it had to have a ew hard drive, it cost me 195.00 to fix, so i was not avoiding anything, you knowa s well ads i do for whta he bought gm would have charde an arm and leg for, he got a deal, if there is a tear in it under the console, i have tore down quite afew 00-02 cars and about every 1 out of 3 have a split down the drivers side on the carpet, its under the console and not seen, its not a rip,and its not very long,maybe 6 inches, i do not sell junk, i tried to go the extra mile for this guy, not sure where the other spot came from, because i would not have sold it with that in it, and oon the ebony panel, i really did not want to sell just one, because i usually sell both sides as a pair, but since he wanted the carpet i was trying to be noice and sell one, , na there were no scratches when i boxed them , honest truth on all of what i am saying, theres no sense in lying, i have nothing to cover or ly about, i might be interested in sponsorship in this site, i have never email the guys , what kindof rates are there , that is if they want me to be, i do most of my buss. locally, this is just something to do after hours as a hobby, we really stay busy enough here at the shop, but it might turn out to work, do you sell much?
Old 01-02-2005, 06:44 AM
Staging Lane

I know Jason, and he is not the type of person to lie about being screwed over. Cool thing what Tim did. I'll keep him in mind if I ever need anything. As a matter of fact Tim, I need an ash tray lid for a 2000 Z28..

Quick Reply: Paging camaromotorsports regarding carpet purchase by tech