Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Paging camaromotorsports regarding carpet purchase by tech

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2005, 04:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[EDIT] I had the dimensions wrong on the package [/edit]

The box will go out UPS Ground today with tracking number 1Z816RT00390749024.

Last edited by Tech; 01-12-2005 at 04:31 PM.
Old 01-12-2005, 09:58 PM
On The Tree

jason, why has this email came to me as being canceled on the shipping, i refunded the money , i need the carpet and hatch panel, thats the deal, just wondering, the tracking number has been voided and is no good ,***Do not reply to this e-mail. UPS and Jason Durham will not receive your reply.

At the request of Jason Durham, this notice alerts you the following shipment has been cancelled.

Original Shipment Detail

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ship To:
Camaromotorsports
F-body Salvage
1962 North Main
SEARCY
AR
US

Message from Jason Durham:
Sorry for the delay. Your carpet and interior piece are on it's way.

Number of Packages: 1
UPS Service: GROUND
Weight: 47.0 LBS

Tracking Number: 1Z816RT00390015414

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This e-mail contains proprietary information and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please delete it immediately.

This e-mail was automatically generated by UPS e-mail services at the shipper's request. Any reply to this e-mail will not be received by UPS or the shipper. Please contact the shipper directly if you have questions regarding the referenced shipment or you wish to discontinue this notification service. ____2@@2@@2U8sRjJ6pCusAzcQiECLUsAuWUsL____
Old 01-13-2005, 08:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

As I said in the PM. I created a shipment with the wrong dimensions (see above) and the shipping amount was $106.50. I cancelled that order and created a new one. You are seeing a cancellation of the first shipment.
Old 01-19-2005, 05:25 PM
On The Tree

no carpet and panel as of the 19th, Pro Stock John what do you suggest, i was honest and refuned, still no parts, he's one state away, 2 days max on shipping
Old 01-19-2005, 06:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

It's still sitting at my work in a box by the front door with another box to go UPS. UPS came after 6 last Thursday and we were closed. He left a note saying he'd be back by 5 on Friday. He didn't show up by 4:45 so I called UPS. They told me there was no record of him coming back so I bitch'd them out. UPS said they'd send a driver by 6. He didn't show up and I've been out of work since Friday. My boss emailed me this afternoon asking what the deal was with the boxes so I told him to call UPS.
Old 01-19-2005, 11:37 PM
On The Tree

can't youmlike go get em and take them to UPS and get them on the way back, instead of them just sitting there, i have a local guy who wants to buy the side panel, i have the match here at the shop, i would like them to be shipped by friday
Old 01-20-2005, 12:05 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Tech
Yep, got it. I'll have the carpet and interior piece back to you either today or tomorrow. It may be too late to get the UPS guy to pick it up today.
Sounds like BS to me almost 2 full weeks and still not shipped
Old 01-20-2005, 12:50 AM
On The Tree

yeah, i need the stuff to sell,and i have to wait on his bsos to send them or call, whn its his place, if i do notreceive a tracking # by friday, i will take further action, i tried all i could to be nice, and refund the money and i guess its i have your parts and money, they'll get there whenever i get around to it, thats not the honest way to do bussiness
Old 01-20-2005, 02:49 AM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll have to side with Camaromotorsports on this. He made it right, and didn't screw ya over , it's only right you do the same ,Tech.
Old 01-20-2005, 07:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Well, he TRIED to screw me over and eventually did the right thing. Everything I've said has been 100% true and honest. I'll call UPS today and schedule the pickup myself. As I said, I'VE BEEN SICK and at home in bed.

Quick Reply: Paging camaromotorsports regarding carpet purchase by tech