Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

c5racer Seems Fishy! (e-bay type scam?)

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2005, 11:39 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

because the whole word aren't members of LS1TECH, Dubz lives in Lincoln, close to where I live.

I have probalby 100+, but theyre in the truck sections, and those dont count as posts apparently
Old 04-18-2005, 12:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1320Video
because the whole word aren't members of LS1TECH, Dubz lives in Lincoln, close to where I live.

I have probalby 100+, but theyre in the truck sections, and those dont count as posts apparently
Kyle,
The reason I asked you, is I feel as though you have credability.. I realize your post count is not high, and yes its because a lot of your posts are in the "General truck" forum..
So once again I ask, have you dealt with him? I see that you know where he lives, do you know him personaly?
You have to admit from the outside looking in, he doesn't look good.. And all these first time poster comments unfortunately are worthless.. So, do you vouch for this guy? Tell us what YOU know...
Old 04-18-2005, 08:51 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Brains
I received a call today from this fellow's ex-employer (he was fired on Friday) for allegedly stealing parts and selling them on various outlets (including here on LS1Tech). If anyone here has received parts from Shane Hogbin aka Sean Light aka c5racer aka partyboy1 aka c54me please get in contact with me.
When I saw all the Mcleod parts he kept posting up as Brand New with extremely low prices I had a feeling they were either "Hot" or Blems.

Brad
Old 04-19-2005, 10:22 AM

dude he sells stolen parts, hes a piece of ****... Not only because he can get in trouble but anyone who has purchased anything stolen from him can also get arrested for buying stolen stuff.. what a scumbag
Old 04-19-2005, 12:39 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by LS1_SS
dude he sells stolen parts, hes a piece of ****... Not only because he can get in trouble but anyone who has purchased anything stolen from him can also get arrested for buying stolen stuff.. what a scumbag

Not necessarily. If the buyer had no way of know the parts were stolen, then they will likely not be charged. But, anyone who did buy parts from this guy should have exhibited some common sense and thought, "why are these brand new parts so cheap?"

This guy is a obviously a thief and deserves whatever is coming his way.
Old 04-19-2005, 05:44 PM
Launching!

You guys are stupid because I bought a mcleoud clutch with a billet steel flywheel from him. AND I bought an adjustable master cylinder from him. You guys are such smucks b/c u have no trust in people so you are getting screwed paying 1300 dollars for this setup when I only paid 600 for the clutch and flywheel, and 100 for the master cylinder. What a bunch of retards. I love watching you all talk crap to c5racer. I have spoken to him, I know his address, his phone number, where he worked, what else did I need to know. I check it all up to make sure and he is legite. I took pics of my clutch and flywheel (BRAND NEW) clutch and flywheel, and you can see it at cardomain.com/id/thatguyscamaro. And if u question my posts, I've bought stuff and sold stuff on here so you can check that too.

Josh
Old 04-19-2005, 05:57 PM
Launching!

Hot or not, I gots mine!! ha ha....How was I to know they were hot. I have a buddy that got a good deal on an ls1 engine and trany. Some cops busted a speed shop b/c they were dumping chemicals in the back illegally. The cops ran vins and serial numbers on everything at the shop. My buddy's car and the engine/trany were at the shop. The **** ended up being hot. Well, the cops didn't confinscate it and he got to keep the engine/trany. The moral of this story is, the buyers, as long as they didn't know, will not get in trouble.
Old 04-19-2005, 07:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 97SprChrgd383
You guys are stupid because I bought a mcleoud clutch with a billet steel flywheel from him. AND I bought an adjustable master cylinder from him. You guys are such smucks b/c u have no trust in people so you are getting screwed paying 1300 dollars for this setup when I only paid 600 for the clutch and flywheel, and 100 for the master cylinder. What a bunch of retards. I love watching you all talk crap to c5racer. I have spoken to him, I know his address, his phone number, where he worked, what else did I need to know. I check it all up to make sure and he is legite. I took pics of my clutch and flywheel (BRAND NEW) clutch and flywheel, and you can see it at cardomain.com/id/thatguyscamaro. And if u question my posts, I've bought stuff and sold stuff on here so you can check that too.

Josh
So what you are saying Josh is that its ok to buy stuff from a thief who stole it as long as he doesn't burn you? So that I understand you correctly, are you actually calling us "stupid" for not trusting a thief???
Old 04-19-2005, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by 97SprChrgd383

Josh
You're just as ignorant as c5racer... So it's right to steal stuff and sell it? So if someone stole your car and sold it on here it would be ok? Not only is it illegal, it's immoral.
Old 04-19-2005, 09:12 PM
Launching!

Did I say it wasn't immoral? Did I say it wasn't illegal? Did I say that I knew it was stolen, if it even was? No...No...No..You don't even know it was stolen. Do you have proof that it was stolen? I'm saying that while you were bashing him before u guys even KNEW or HEARD that it could have been stolen, I was sending him payment and getting a new clutch and flywheel. That's why I said u guys were stupid for bashing him. You can say, he got fired, or you can say it just seems to good to be true, or whatever your saying. You aren't the judge or jury so before you keep bashing him, because it doesn't sound like it could be possible, why don't you let the proper people make that decision. The fact of the matter is, when people paid, he delivered. Wasn't that what this started out to be in the first place? I think it was. I mean, if I already bought it, before there was a possibility it could have been stolen, I'm gonna use it. I paid for it. I didn't willingly buy something that was stolen. I had no idea. (THAT'S IF IT WAS EVEN STOLEN). You are the ones who are ignorant.
Old 04-19-2005, 09:12 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by LS1_SS
You're just as ignorant as c5racer... So it's right to steal stuff and sell it? So if someone stole your car and sold it on here it would be ok? Not only is it illegal, it's immoral.

Don't waste yer time man.
Let him make a fool of himself.

So can an Admin check the IP addresses on all the Noobs supporting this guy?

Brad
Old 04-19-2005, 09:23 PM
Launching!

For what? Check addresses for what? Just curious.
Old 04-19-2005, 10:26 PM
TECH Regular

Move along tool
Old 04-20-2005, 07:35 AM
Launching!

You guys are such idiots. I swear. I can't believe you think we are the same person. Go ahead and check the ip adresses. Do it. And when u find out that we aren't the same person your gonna look stupid. Check it. Are you scared to check it? I live in OKlahoma, and shane lives in california. But we are the same person. MORONS!! That's all you can say is "your the same person, der der der der. Get a life people.
Old 05-02-2005, 03:54 PM
Teching In

the more **** you talk, the less business C5 gets... you need to chill because you do sound like a 15 year old girl
Old 05-02-2005, 04:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

97SprCharged383 - Stay out of this thread, last warning.. You aren't helping at all. I'm glad you had a positive transaction, but when you make an *** out of yourself on the forum talking like a prepubescent kid, your feedback loses all credibility.

Everyone else...quit responding to this guy's posts. You aren't helping any either.

Last edited by cyphur_traq; 05-03-2005 at 10:54 PM.
Old 06-13-2005, 04:01 PM
Launching!

If you have been scammed by this person, please contact me: 1320video@gmail.com
Old 06-13-2005, 05:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

If you have been scammed by this person, please contact me: 1320video@gmail.com
That doesn't sound good.......
Old 06-13-2005, 06:49 PM
Launching!

No, no, actually it's AWESOME!

I got "screwed" by this guy for $400

But I found out his dad is a LEUTENANT! Soooo... to make a long story short, 3 months later, I HAVE MY MONEY BACK!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Old 06-13-2005, 06:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

No, no, actually it's AWESOME!

I got "screwed" by this guy for $400

But I found out his dad is a LEUTENANT! Soooo... to make a long story short, 3 months later, I HAVE MY MONEY BACK!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Nice! Congrats Kyle!!!! Sounds like you had to do a little detective work! Way to go!

Quick Reply: c5racer Seems Fishy! (e-bay type scam?)