Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

ricethis98 bad seller/person

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2005, 01:01 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs down ricethis98 bad seller/person

First we agree on a price for a stealth box and I ask him for his paypal and tell him I am about to pay him. He doesnt say what he wants for shipping or anything about shipping so I assume the price is shipped, since he gave me his paypal and never said anything about it. The next day he leave this smart *** comment about he cant slap a stamp on it and send it and I need to come pick it up. He says He assumes that I want to pick it up since I didnt send him an address. However I am paypal verified and it always shows my address and I even put my address in as a note. He swears I didnt send it. So I show him the copy I sent to my box lol.. hmm

How he forgot I dont know but ok maybe I should have asked him about shipping but who was the seller? Then he still doesnt specify the amount. Finally I get him to give me and amount and I send it to him.

It arrives and packeged well I have to admit.. I also recieve some bs comments in my pm's about how I should be more of a responsible buyer and add shipping. ?? lol. How am I suppose to guess how much he wanted lol..

Anyway, Im ok will all that stuff, simple misunderstanding I suppose partially my fault.

BUT, I get the box and try to fit it into the whole and no way its going to fit. It doesnt even line up w/ the plastic piece that holds the speaker. I take the carpet out of the rear and everything and its obvious that the box is built too big.

So I ask him about him building it and he says yes he has a shop. So I ask him if he has any idea's about whats wrong and he starts his bs again. Im guessing he build it with only intentions of selling it since it had no screw holes for the speaker.

IMO he should have test fitted it before he sent it out. I would try and fix it but the top is made of wood and the rest of it is made of something else with silicon everywhere. If I were to try and cut down the area it would completely mess the box up.

Originally Posted by ricethis98
u need to extend the plastic lock that sticks down into the hole. Mine fit perfectly, just right. Theres nothing different with your car. Did u cut out the trunk mat like i said?? Theres nothing else i can say, maybe trim the plastic, or the box?? I dont understand how the plastic peice "doesnt fit" do u mean it doesnt lock down?? Mine did. worse case scenario, the plastic peice isnt going anywhere..................

Originally Posted by Tiger2o69
Any ideas? The plastic piece that holds the speaker wont fit down over it. I have tried everything.

Yes i own a car audio company

Originally Posted by Tiger2o69
Best packaging I have seen. Did you build the box yourself?
imo the box is horribly built. Ill post pics..

I have bought and sold over $4000.00 in parts on here since I joined w/o a problem... I suppose I learned my lesson about getting pics..

Last edited by Tiger2o69; 03-22-2005 at 01:19 AM.
Old 05-19-2005, 08:16 PM
Banned

its tooo bad i didnt read this thread sooner. you are a complete ******* moron. if u would open your eyes, there are screw holes, BC THIS BOX WAS IN A 1998 CAMARO FOR A YEAR. It fit perfect. you made yourself look like an ******* bc ur the one that sent money b4 asking how much shipping was, then u got all stupid, wh ich is why i gave u the "smart *** comment". The box is made of fiberglass resin, the front is MDF. if the ******* thing didnt fit in your car (obviously operator error) then trim down the top a tad. theres no way that box doesnt fit any f body. you obviously dont know **** about anything. Your stupidity is actually quite amuzing..................
Old 06-01-2005, 05:12 PM
11 Second Club

lol... I have a box that fits now. yours was a pos. Im not even going to comment on anything else because its obvious.

Kind of funny I cant get yours to fit but I can get the one I bought from another guy to fit easily.

Last edited by Tiger2o69; 06-01-2005 at 05:28 PM.
Old 06-01-2005, 05:18 PM
11 Second Club

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=324553&highlight=ricethis98

I can assume how professional these are after looking at the box you made. Even charge twice what they are in other places.
Old 06-01-2005, 06:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Tiger2o69 bought an MTX Thunderform from me which no issues, he was a good buyer, I didnt have any problems. Oh and my box fits his car, like it's supposed to.
Old 06-01-2005, 06:35 PM
11 Second Club

Thank you Speeds8erM-1

Just to show what kind of guy I am am before I bought the box from Speeds8erM-1 I bought 1 from another guy and it happened to be the passenger side box. He listed it as the drivers side. However he didnt know because he had bought it from another guy on the forum and didnt notice. I didnt post anything bad or ask for money back on this box because he was a nice guy and admitted he made a mistake.. I asked you if there may be something I was doing wrong and you took offense right off which let me know it was built wrong.
Old 12-21-2005, 07:40 PM
Banned

ok, i will pay pal you money to fly your *** out here and i will personally show you the car it came out of and how it fit perfectly in that car...........
Old 12-21-2005, 09:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

this is worthless without PICS
Old 12-21-2005, 10:23 PM
TECH Addict

ok, i will pay pal you money to fly your *** out here and i will personally show you the car it came out of and how it fit perfectly in that car...........
Took you six months to think of that.
Old 12-22-2005, 06:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Zick
Took you six months to think of that.
LMFAO
Old 12-22-2005, 09:43 AM
TECH Senior Member

This thread is done. Nothing left to talk about, as made obvious by ricethis98's reply.

Quick Reply: ricethis98 bad seller/person