Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Auctane_71 Bad Seller..

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2005, 11:52 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default updates

Actually yes there were multiple ds's And I will either refund anyone's money or send you the part as soon as I get my parts.

On Phil's bottle, not my fault, the UPS drop off was extremely busy and I dropped off both of the addresses with them. I went back up and she said that she was sorry, but things like that happen all the time, I am more than willing to send Phil and Tiger the $10-$15 it costs to have both if the items shipped

Like I said I can refund the money to camaro if he doesn't want to wait. Let me know guys, I don't want to have a bad rep on here I cleaned my pm boxso send them Thanks.
Old 04-27-2005, 12:14 AM
TECH Senior Member

If UPS admitted it was their fault, have them waive shipping fees to correct it.
Old 04-27-2005, 12:18 AM
Staging Lane

I"m willing to wait as long as i'm guranteed to get my DS in working condition, like i payed for origianlly. I just thought it was funny that two people were waiting for the same item, especially since each car only has one DS at a time and both of us were getting told the same story. But if you have two and i will be getting mine, i will wait. If it does come then i will be more then happy to vouche for you. I was just getting worried that is all.

Steve
Old 04-27-2005, 03:10 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by camaro0605
I"m willing to wait as long as i'm guranteed to get my DS in working condition, like i payed for origianlly. I just thought it was funny that two people were waiting for the same item, especially since each car only has one DS at a time and both of us were getting told the same story. But if you have two and i will be getting mine, i will wait. If it does come then i will be more then happy to vouche for you. I was just getting worried that is all.

Steve

So Steve what are you saying.
You didn't know that the LS1 has a front driveshaft for the 4WD?
Damn you need to catch up with the times.
Runs 10's and goes through mud almost as good as the quadtraq systems.

It is kinda weird 2 people are waiting on 1 part.
Old 04-27-2005, 09:44 AM
TECH Apprentice

Auctane_71 if you do have two drive shafts why can’t you ship at least one? Like camaro0605 said you can’t have two on one car.

camaro0605 I had the same story from him... no don’t use paypal only money order, so that’s what I did and like you I just want the drive shaft I paid for… I don’t want a refund; I just want a working drive shaft.

If he does have two drive shafts great both Aluminum... I ask him a few times if the ds was aluminum and he said yes.

I don’t think he is trying to rip us off, he is responding to these post and pm's so i'm sure his story is true… but I would really like to know more about the two drive shafts. History?
Old 04-27-2005, 09:49 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by dissonance
Auctane_71 if you do have two drive shafts why can’t you ship at least one? Like camaro0605 said you can’t have two on one car.

camaro0605 I had the same story from him... no don’t use paypal only money order, so that’s what I did and like you I just want the drive shaft I paid for… I don’t want a refund; I just want a working drive shaft.

If he does have two drive shafts great both Aluminum... I ask him a few times if the ds was aluminum and he said yes.

I don’t think he is trying to rip us off, he is responding to these post and pm's so i'm sure his story is true… but I would really like to know more about the two drive shafts. History?
Yeah, I'll give it to him for replying to the posts and all. Thats why i'm not ready to jump to conclusions about him being a bad seller, yet. We need some answers though.

Does someone sell a kit for me to change my car to AWD. I could then store the car in the summer and show it off during the winter.
Old 04-27-2005, 01:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by camaro0605
Yeah, I'll give it to him for replying to the posts and all. Thats why i'm not ready to jump to conclusions about him being a bad seller, yet. We need some answers though.

Does someone sell a kit for me to change my car to AWD. I could then store the car in the summer and show it off during the winter.
hahaha good luck with that. with all the money people are spending on these cars, i've yet to see an f-body AWD. it'd be rough(if not nearly impossible) with the motor so low between the front wheels and having a sizable v-8 in there.
Old 04-27-2005, 02:09 PM
Banned

Default fair

No I do have two drive shafts. I bought an aluminum one about 5 months ago thinking it was a good deal, I didn't know that I already had one on my WS6, lol. I am getting check from UPS and I will send Phil and mike the money it will cost to ship each other's items.

As far as the drive shafts, I will so refund $20 to each for the long wait Will that fix everything? I have been really worried about my nephew and have been here and Little Rock several times over the last two weeks, so that is the main cause fo the condusion, and I am also in the midst of building my car. I have been worried about down time, but I guess I ned to buy a daily driver and be more patient. I didn't think it would be fair to send one dve shaft and not the other, so i didn't send either one. So I hope all is well and I am trying to fix everything to the best of my ability Thanks for not jumping to conclusions and think I was trying to rip someone off, I couldn't do that, I get all my advice from here, the help provided on this site is the BEST hands down Take care guys I will fix the prob soon
Old 04-27-2005, 09:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

$20 is more then fine, like I stated above “at this point I’m fine with the wait… when it comes it comes.

I don’t see any hard feelings as long as everything works out
Old 04-27-2005, 11:11 PM
Staging Lane

$20 is generous of you. Like dissonance said i'm fine with the wait, when it comes it comes.

I hope you can see where my original worry came though, being told a DS on your car is for me, when yours comes, and then someone coming on and saying the same thing, had me very worried. I apreciate you responding quickly to my complaints and questions above. No hard feelings, just have to watch out for yourself sometimes. Hopefully your future transactions will go smoother for you. When i do recieve it, i will post it up here so people know that you are an honest seller, and it was sent out.

Good luck with your nephew!
Steve
Old 05-04-2005, 03:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

any updated news for us Auctane_71?
Old 05-05-2005, 07:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I was in contact with him and he is refunding my $ and shipping charges for the bottle i bought. I will post back when i get it..
Old 05-05-2005, 08:03 PM
Launching!

I always ship next day, I also feel guilty if I make the buyer wait. It's bad business. It's just a shame there is alot of that going on.
Old 05-05-2005, 09:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

Acutane_71, any updates?
Old 05-05-2005, 11:30 PM
Staging Lane

any updated news for us Auctane_71?
Old 05-06-2005, 10:23 AM
TECH Apprentice

This is the latest post that I could find.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...2&page=2&pp=10

Looks like he is taking things apart... maybe he is busy with that...
Old 05-09-2005, 08:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I was in touch with him last week and he said my refund would be on the way. A week later and nothing yet. Wont even answer my pm.. Anyone else have any luck?
Old 05-10-2005, 10:24 AM
TECH Apprentice

well i think everyone should read some of these sites i'm posting...

Jonathan Hendrix's Pontiac: 'Marie'

looks as if he is stocking up on drive shafts
Fs: 1le Aluminum Driveshaft

here is a nice list of his posts
www.dfwls1.com

GONE TURBO stock and aftermarket FS: CHEAP!

another a nice list of his posts
www.ls1.com

"My name is Jonathan Hendrix and I graduated from Ashdown High School in 2003. I was suppose to play for the Arkansas Razorbacks, but due to an elbow injury and lack of patience of the football staff I was sent to physical therapy for 1 year to recover from my Extensor Tendon deterioration. I got through the PT, but I met a girl and decided not to go back up to Fayettville for college. I now go to college at T.C. and still get phone calls on a daily basis from colleges trying to get me to come up there. I am 6'4 weigh 285, I bench close to 500, I squat close to 700, i can power clean 415, I run the 40 in 4'8, I have a 26 inch vertical, and I am a very hard-working person. If you are interested just email me back at Auctane_71@excite.com. I can play Offense, Defense, Lineman, Linebacker, tigh-end, full back, whatever. Thanks,

Jonathan A. Hendrix"

AOL IM: jasmccandle

Last edited by dissonance; 05-10-2005 at 10:31 AM.
Old 05-10-2005, 10:40 AM
TECH Apprentice

Are you named after your dad Jonathan?
Old 05-10-2005, 07:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

well i think everyone should read some of these sites i'm posting...

Jonathan Hendrix's Pontiac: 'Marie'

looks as if he is stocking up on drive shafts
Fs: 1le Aluminum Driveshaft

here is a nice list of his posts
www.dfwls1.com

GONE TURBO stock and aftermarket FS: CHEAP!

another a nice list of his posts
www.ls1.com

"My name is Jonathan Hendrix and I graduated from Ashdown High School in 2003. I was suppose to play for the Arkansas Razorbacks, but due to an elbow injury and lack of patience of the football staff I was sent to physical therapy for 1 year to recover from my Extensor Tendon deterioration. I got through the PT, but I met a girl and decided not to go back up to Fayettville for college. I now go to college at T.C. and still get phone calls on a daily basis from colleges trying to get me to come up there. I am 6'4 weigh 285, I bench close to 500, I squat close to 700, i can power clean 415, I run the 40 in 4'8, I have a 26 inch vertical, and I am a very hard-working person. If you are interested just email me back at Auctane_71@excite.com. I can play Offense, Defense, Lineman, Linebacker, tigh-end, full back, whatever. Thanks,

Jonathan A. Hendrix"

AOL IM: jasmccandle
So you see by looking at the old posts that this deal started on 3-30-05. He had my $ in his pocket then. And its now 5-10-05. After shipping his intake for him and the other guy shipping my bottle to me its been a nightmare. I then get the bottle and its only a 10lb bottle not a 20 lb and the valve is junk and you cant even open it. I was promised a refund plus shipping the part i got in error two weeks ago. Guess what..No $$ and not even a reply to my pm's. Oh well, at least i didnt get thousands of dollars taken from me from a sponsor. I feel sorry for them guys. Just keeping you guys updated.

Phil

Quick Reply: Auctane_71 Bad Seller..