Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Auctane_71 Bad Seller..

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2005, 07:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He has my money to so I understand... this all started around the 30th of March also...

I think a few other people have pending transaction with him also. Maybe everyone should post parts plus cash paid and date paid?

Aluminum drive shaft $90 with shipping paid for on 3-25-2005

oh he has been online today... around 11:00 am cst
Old 05-10-2005, 11:08 PM
Banned

Default replies

Number 1, I am at the freakin hospital in Little Rock, but you know w hat screw it, I w ill come home and take care of business since none of ya can stop bitching! Phil, what did you expect for $45?? I mean you are the idiot that thought he was getting a 1 in a million shot and yes the bottle was 20 pound or that was what was told to me when I bought it. I even offered you an extra $10 for the trouble. I am sorry all you guys are so poor and are breaking tha bank on like $50. As far as the drive shaft I bought, I buy and sell car parts so what would that have to do with anything moron. Camaro and Dissonence you will just be getting your money back, no drive shaft, I don't want to do business with poeple with no compassion. I have explained numerous times that my nephew is in critical condition so it will be slow, all money will be refunded. Now as far as you postiong stuff about my personal life, why? What does that have to do with anything? Like I said, call me bad seller, who cares. When people don't have compassion, it rerally just pisses me off so to stop all of the bitchiung, everyone will get a refund!!!!! And from now on, READ what I post undr my stuff for sale, like the part, it will be a while before the parts come off. Have a nice day guys, glad to do business with you And Phil I replied to every pm you sent me!
Old 05-11-2005, 12:09 AM
Staging Lane

Thats fine just refund me my money please. I sent $110 for a DS.

Now at first i did not know the stuff was still on your car and you were waiting for your parts to take it off. I did not know this till about a week after i sent the Money order and asked you for an update. Looking at you ls1.com post i believe that was the exact same post you posted up here. And nowhere does it say anything about the parts still on the car and you will be continuing to use it until your stuff arives. Which in my eyes kinda seems like your driving your car with my driveshaft. But i saw no reason not to trust you, so i said i would wait.

OK guys I really need cash, I just bough a CAS Twin Turbo System, and need money to pay for forged shortblock, new fuel system, rear end, and suspension componets so I will not refuse any reasonable offers. Most parts came off my WS6 w/ less than 58,000 miles on it. I am the second owner after a 50 year old man bought it brand new and only used it for cruisusing

98-02 LS1 Drive Shaft: $75
Then i saw this thread about a month later and you stated you had some personal problems, etc. and i thought i showwed enough compassion and didn't jump all over you about it. I just wanted my DS, and was willing to wait, and i still believed that i would be getting it. But i nor from what it seems dissonence heard anything more. A pm here and there saying you ordered your stuff or your stuff came in, or your not ordering your stuff till a certain date, etc, etc.

And for the record i am very poor at the moment being a college student without a job and trying to rebuild a car(my priorities at the moment are a little backwards i guess ) . So any amount of money right now is alot.

Only thing i can say is next time i wouldn't put anything up for sale unless you can ship it within a reasonable time after the payment was made(1 week at most) to avoid anything like this again.

I hope to see my refund in the mail soon, and when i do recieve it i will post up that i recieved it, so others know that you weren't out to scam us, for your future transactions.

Good luck with any of your current personal troubles.

Steve
Old 05-11-2005, 10:37 AM
TECH Apprentice

I ‘m fully aware of your nephew’s condition, not to be an *** but you have played that card a few times now. I’m sure the hospital is taking good care of him… you can take a little time off to take care of some business don’t you think?

Personal Information? You mean Public Information… the reason I posted all that information is to shed some light on this situation. I did not post your home address or phone number. We just know little more about you now… don’t you think a buyer should know who they are buying from?

People should be bitching… they paid for parts they never got. How long do they have to wait? I mean from what I have read you’re starting to take your car apart and asking how to get the front bumper off?

Moron? Thanks you… but the date on the post you’re talking about is after the drive shafts were sold to us? This would make three drive shafts… great that means one can stay on your car and the other two can get shipped out. Why are you buying more parts when you can’t even supply the parts you have already sold? You also seem to have an active life selling motors and transmissions good to 1000hp or was that 900hp? but you can’t get a simple thing done like refund money or ship a nitrous bottle?

Breaking the bank is one of the funnier comments you made… I can’t tell how many posts of yours I have seen stating you need money must sell quickly. “Twin turbo setup” “plan on running kinda fast” you don’t even know the difference in a fast throttle body vs. a stock one. Oh what about the ls2 block you’re selling?

What about your post asking sponsors to send you parts? Why would they ever sponsor you or send you anything?

I really don’t want to take further steps to resolve this issue. Ashdown Police department might be interested in a few fraud cases to investigate.

So when should I expect my drive shaft to ship?
Old 05-11-2005, 03:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Auctane_71
Number 1, I am at the freakin hospital in Little Rock, but you know w hat screw it, I w ill come home and take care of business since none of ya can stop bitching! Phil, what did you expect for $45?? I mean you are the idiot that thought he was getting a 1 in a million shot and yes the bottle was 20 pound or that was what was told to me when I bought it. I even offered you an extra $10 for the trouble. I am sorry all you guys are so poor and are breaking tha bank on like $50. As far as the drive shaft I bought, I buy and sell car parts so what would that have to do with anything moron. Camaro and Dissonence you will just be getting your money back, no drive shaft, I don't want to do business with poeple with no compassion. I have explained numerous times that my nephew is in critical condition so it will be slow, all money will be refunded. Now as far as you postiong stuff about my personal life, why? What does that have to do with anything? Like I said, call me bad seller, who cares. When people don't have compassion, it rerally just pisses me off so to stop all of the bitchiung, everyone will get a refund!!!!! And from now on, READ what I post undr my stuff for sale, like the part, it will be a while before the parts come off. Have a nice day guys, glad to do business with you And Phil I replied to every pm you sent me!
LOL at the idiot post..Thanks.. The $ is not the issue here at all. I could care less. But how am i going to use a bottle with a valve that doesnt work? And you need to become a little more educated yourself if you plan to "buy and sell car parts". A 20lb bottle is way different than a 10lb bottle. I mean i will sell you my 346 engine and tell you that its a 402 if you would like, and then when you resell it you can tell the guy "the guy that sold it to me said it was a 402".

And another thing, the last time i checked you can buy money orders in about any town or send a check. Most towns have post offices too.

Phil
Old 05-11-2005, 04:37 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Auctane why is it I find myself always having to point out things to you that you can figure out yourself?
I try and help the people on this site as many have helped me. This is complete bullshit.
You have the time to work on your car and post here many times a day but you dont have time to ship items or refund money? Give me a ******* break. That is a bigger pile of **** then a 100 ft whale squirts out.
The personal stuff is none of our business. When you are doing a business deal you dont mix personal life.
Nobody wants to see anyone is the hostiple, but you dont think every one of us on here have our own personal daily problems? What you did is you sold a item. That item no longer belongs to you. You need to ship the item NOW or refund the money. Again a simply rule when buying and selling is do unto other's as you would like done to you.
Would you be okay if the roles were reversed?
I bet not.
Stop ******* around as you are killing your rep, and bringing other people down for no reason.
Is there not a UPS store/FedEx/Post office. etc. on your way to the hospitle?
I would be willing to bet there is, or at least one within 5 minutes out of the way. How many do you thing you have driven by this month alone? Probally 30?
they are everywhere. One of the biggest businesses in the USA.
Here since you have no time to do anything here is ups's number. 1800-742-5877 THEY WILL PICK UP THE ITEMS FROM YOU HOUSE FOR NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE.....
I am sorry to be a dick, but its time you hike up your skirt and do the right thing. No more bullshit excuses.
Old 05-11-2005, 04:44 PM
Banned

I just keep thinking of stuff.
You say you buy and sell used parts for extra money.
HOW IN THE HELL DID YOU MIX UP A 10LB AND 20LB BOTTLE?
That is like seeing a pair of DD **** and not knowing if they belong to a man or a women. Then here is this thread https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts-sale/313938-550-hp-lq9-408-a.html
you have many items for sale. How do you plan of shipping this stuff? It needs to be crated and shipped with a trucking company. You cant even ship small things how are you gonna ship something large? Now your gonna divide everything up?
How are you gonna have time to do this if your always at the hostiple? They once you divide it now you have 5 or 6 more items to ship how long is that going to take?
Very soon you will be not allowed on this site anymore as your earning your rep every day.
Wouldn't you rather be known as a stand up guy that has good parts for a fair price then a guy who sells **** and takes 6 months to ship? You know in you heart and in your mind you are doing the wrong thing and that you would be pissed if you were in their shoes. So why are you puting these honest people that paid for a item they said they were going to buy through this bull ****?
Old 05-12-2005, 12:39 PM
11 Second Club

I just want him to tell me if he really is going to buy my wheels or not...he told me last week that he was sending a money order last tuesday and I still don't have anything.

I would have kept bumping the wheels if I would have thought he wasn't going to buy them like he said he was.
Old 05-12-2005, 12:53 PM
Staging Lane

has my refund been sent yet?
Old 05-12-2005, 12:58 PM
Banned

He was online at 1:21 today, but no updates.
Old 05-12-2005, 05:15 PM
TECH Regular

Yo jon, just woundering when my check for $4000 will be here. You said it was on it's way so i am taking your word but it is thursday (supposed to be here tuesday) and it is still not here. I just want the truth, dont get deffensive like you do, I am keeping this civial but i just need to know.
But we must be realistic,
JZTA is wondering
I am wondering
Camaro 0605 is wondering
dissonance is wondering

that makes 4 of us.
Old 05-12-2005, 11:51 PM
Banned

Default replies

OK guys here is the deal. Lets start out on OSUHUNTER since he is the biggest prob now. He pm'd me first saying he wanted to buy my TT, I told him I probably wouldn't sell it, but how much would he give me. He said he wanted and sent me a check for $4,200 for the TT setup. Upon sending the check, he decided he didn't want it. WHich he changed his mind many times before, so when I got the check there was a hold on it. I told him not to cancel it or my bank would put that on the bank record as a scammed check. He said ok and told me to keep $200 for the trouble and send the rest back to him. On another pm he said he was thinking about getting it. I have been back and forth from the hospital over the last 3 weeks so yes I agree that I shouldn't mix my personal life and business, I admit that was wrong playing the sympathy card. Anyways He said he wanted it so I cashed it and sent the money to where I owed money at and got the TT ready to ship, then he pm's me again asking for his money back, I thought nothing of it, thinking he was just indicisive so I didn't think anything of it. Well, he deicdes he just doesn't want the TT so when he asks for his money back, I am kind of a pickle, i already spent it, so I did something very wrong, I lied, I fully accept responsibility for it, and OSUHUNTER aka Nick Ecker, I apologize. Now this is where it gets kind of irratating. He called my dad today and instead of talking to me, tried to turn my dad on me in which he did a great job on. He started out cussing my dad out. Then he said he looked up all the info on my whole family. He said that he called the Prosecuting attorney on me and he was investigating. So now he decides either I have to send him the money tomorrow or he is going to try anf get a police officer to come and pick me up. I told my dad, to tel him, since he wouldn't talk to me, that I would sell the TT to someone on the boards and pay the guy back from that and refund everyone else's money. I tried to do the right thing and say I would even see my TT's since he didn't want them. So when my dad came back on the porch he tells me that Nick wants the TT's now. He once again changed his mind????? I got really irratated and said that I would sell the TT's with the new fuel system I just bought and pay him back. So Nick has given me like 3 days to sell the TT. I understand he is mad, but it is not all my fault. Now I do accept that it is mostly my fault, but he was kinda confusing???? SO Nick just let me sell the TT and I will pay you your $4,200 back ASAP.

Next we have the drive shafts, I wil refund you the money. I am sorry I thought I did post that one ds would be coming off my car. I wanted to ship everything at once. I apoloigize I was wrong for not shipping them in a reasonable amount of time. Like I said I will refund the money. Sorry, guys.

Phil, I did not know that the bottle was screwed, but really what did you expect for $45 man? Also yes I admit I know NOTHING about NOS bottles so yea, I am sorry for that. I will be refunding you the money as well.

REdwheels, no I will not be buying your wheels now, sorry for wasting your time, I was planning on getting money from an engine I was trying to sell, but the deal fel though.

To the adminstartors, I am trying to make this right by selling my TT setup, so please don't block me yet. I never meant to scam anyone, I was just not spending the money I was getting the right way, I admit I should have shipped the guys the stuff they paid for. I don't expect to ever hae a good rep on here again, but I do want to at least let it be known, that I know I was wrong and now I am trying to make up for it.

I really did get scammed by James Roth and would like to know how I could get help because the Steve Mitchum just took my info and hasn't emailed me back since?? Anyways guys I apolopigize for this and sorry for all the trouble I hav caused. I hope you can forgive me

I realize what I did was wrong and now I am going to t ry to make it up.

I just went through the TT setup and I paid $4500 for it and I was told that it had all piping and the 42.5 lbs. injectors, but I can't find any injectors or the 2 down pipes so would one of the admin's pm either TAcruising or the Charls30 guy that the TT came from. I bought it from Daniel Levin from HighlandPark, IL and he said everything was there, but it wasn't. I tried to pm both, but neither one would answer me. Thanks guys for getting me straight, i have decided that I am too young to have a car that fast anyways Take it easy guys,

Pm me for exact details on getting your refunds Thanks,

Jonathan Hendrix
Old 05-13-2005, 12:04 AM
11 Second Club

um...WOW.

Glad I was on the selling end and not the buying end.
Old 05-13-2005, 12:42 AM
Banned

Nice post again, but you need to stick the money where your mouth is.
I would suggest you do not try and sell anything else on this website until everything else is cleared.
I feel if you post something for sale you need to either ship before payment or ship COD only. No more paying you money without a guantree product will be recieved.
As for as the TT goes, I was going to say that you should ship the kit and let the buyer sell it. He is the one that knew what he was buying and changed his mind.
However since the kit is uncomplete, the ball goes back in your court.
Now you have to work something out with him to get things resolved.
You are not too young to have a fast car but you are too young to start earing the reputation you are earning yourself.
Old 05-13-2005, 12:56 AM
TECH Regular

Do not throw me in lies. I never said that I wanted than didn't want the kit. I said I did not want it once it seemed like a scam I just relaly want my money. Plus You never told me it was incomplete. This kit needs to be complete when I get it. I really just want my money. You dad said you do not have the money, so I can take the turbo kit or press charges on go on with the attorney. I just want my money. I have been forgiving enough to even take the TT setup which i will not use just to sell it for what i have in it. I really dont want it. I never changed my mind as I have ALL of our pm's Reason I went to your dad and not to you is because when i addressed the check not being here you wrote this

First of all, I don't know who you think you are, but you don't scare me at all. IF you want your money be patient, but do not EVER threaten me! You are a little 19 year old college student, just like me. Now I am sure there is a good reason that it is not there yet, ok, it was going out FED EX so I will try and call my bro tonight. None of the people you listed even live here by the way That is my other bro and sis in law. It is 10:41 here and I have a few finals tomorrow and I am not worried about your threats so like I said Nick Ecker, BE PATIENT!!! You think you have friends in high places, huh. I am an ex ARkansas Razorback football player so don't think that I don't have great lawyers in Fayettville, AR that would be down here in a intue even if there was a prob. I don't know why you are being like this dude, I am leaving Little Rock in a couple of hours to drive home to freaking make sure he did ship it and send you the tracking number, so just be patient man, Anyways I sure hope you calm down and Ashdown, AR is a very small town, I seriously doubt any cop would be colecting any money from me anyways Take it easy, i hope it shows up tomorrow, thanks,

JON

You never sent a check, I am not crazy i have had my ming changed. because after i sent it you seemed shady.

you never said the kit was uncomplete even until your P.M you just sent, but a pissing match is not important the $4,100 was for the TT setup, $100 was for the gas tank, if the kit is uncomplete it was sold "complete" so that is what it needs to be or money needs to come back with the kit. Either way

Me and Jon's father (a stand up man) have made an agreement that on teusday the check for $4,200 (preferred) or the CAS TT SETUP with

2 stage 2 t60 turbso
wastegates
intercooler and piping
all plumbing
42.5 injectors
gauges will be shipped to me.
I have ALL the convo's if an ADMIN wants to grab them from me and post them so you know i am not changing them.

I will keep everyone updated what happens.
Old 05-13-2005, 01:05 AM
TECH Regular

BTW, like i said i have very much respect for you dad, and i NEVER cursed him out. Out of anger of YOUR actions i said the f word :x he got mad and i apoligized as it was not apropreate. i said one bad word and i was in the wrong, i never cursed him out. I have plenty messages from you in a foul language, lets just keep it clean jon and get this done. no reason to have this turn into a bigger deal.

keep me updated
Old 05-13-2005, 01:47 AM
Banned

Default your word

Well it is your word vs. mine. Since everone here thinks I am a scammer because of you, I guess your would be better, but like I said I will not go to court unprepared. I know I was wrong, but really how many times do you want me to tell you that? Yes I spent the money that you sent me, in which if you remember correctly you pm'd me about a kit I didn't even have for sale. Now I know I owe you $4,200, but why don't you accept the fact that I don't have it right now??? Like I said you will never get your greedy lying hands on the TT setup. I am going to sell it wither here or somewhere else. All court is going to do is tell me what I already know, I owe you $4,200 plus you will be paying legal fees. Just give me a chance to pay you back honestly. Yes I understand me selling this kit would be like if Michael Jackson asking to baby sit a 8 year old boy, but I will do COD Anyways, I have anger probs so I better shut uo before I say something I shouldn't. All refunds will be sent as soon as I sell my fuel system COD as well I just found the down pipes, but the injectors are not here. This wil have to be taken up with Daniel Leving anyways, but maybe he will answer my pm about it. So I hope this helps.
Old 05-13-2005, 09:03 AM
Staging Lane

I see no reason for me having to wait till you sell another part before i can get my refund. That money is important to me because i need to buy other parts right now to continue preparing for my engine swap and resto. If the part wasn't sent out , then you shouldn't have even spent the money that i sent you. I think i have been more then patient being its now been 1 1/2 months.
Old 05-17-2005, 02:03 PM
11 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

[QUOTE=Auctane_71]Well it is your word vs. mine. Since everone here thinks I am a scammer because of you.QUOTE]

Because you are a scammer. Dont post something for sale if you dont plan on sending it, or sending someone their money back.
Old 05-17-2005, 09:15 PM
TECH Regular

Alright well I was in contact with them today and the basic message is do what you have to do. than i called and his brother just hung up on me.soo who all wants to get to a attorney with me. If he does not want to be a man, have fun getting credit for the rest of you life when you have had a collection on your credit. Jon please explain your brothers actions and what you are going to do about it.

Quick Reply: Auctane_71 Bad Seller..