Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Auctane_71 Bad Seller..

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2005, 01:07 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sorry but no more

I will just accept to get banned. I sent you what my dad sent me. All he gets is a electronic debit once a month from his checking account. This is what he sent me from MI. Now as far as my dl, I blacked out my address and dl number and highlighted my last name, but this proved not good enough so unfortunately, I won't bother the site anymore, I give up, but in the future, let someone be innocent until proven guilty. Thanks,

Jonathan Dumor

and I will still come up to meet you Travis, if you will just let me??
Old 10-01-2005, 01:10 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jon, I just want you to know that I deleted all of the documents that you sent me, as I gave you my word that I would. I have absolutely no copies of them anywhere.

Also, I will not go into specifics publicly as to why I did not accept the documents Jon, you know full well why, and if not, then you didn't pay attention to anything I've said for the past week. Let it be known that I gave Jon a deal, twice, and he failed to meet his end of the deal twice. I needed specific information and you knew exactly what info I needed, as I spelled it out clear as day, and you went ahead and obscured that information.

I am done with this fiasco now. Jon Dumor has agreed to leave this site and not re-register, so I hope he holds true to that. Now I can pay more attention to helping other members resolve actual issues that deserve my attention and get back to learning

Quick Reply: Auctane_71 Bad Seller..