Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Auctane_71 Bad Seller..

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2005, 03:33 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No more

I will not post again until after I have proved my identity, so I will not bash you guys that I don't know, I expect the same from ya, the mature thing to do is just to leave this post alone until Cyphur Traq decides what to do, thanks,

Jonathan Dumor
Old 09-28-2005, 04:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

Everyone, unless you have information the directly proves that this guy is NOT Jonathon Dumor of Texarkana, and it is not conjecture, lets wait until I get the documents from this kid. I really don't like going back and forth via PMs 10-15x's a day.
Old 09-29-2005, 08:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Well I gave Jonathan Dumor until 3pm CST today as the deadline to get me those documents, both of which are under normal circumstances available within the time frame I gave him. Since he has failed to get meet that deadline, away he goes.

Jonathan Dumor, if you are reading this, here's my one comment to you. You add nothing to this site with your antics. Do not approach me again for another chance. You do not get one from me, you OR Jon Hendrix. Register again, and you get banned again.

Everyone else, as usual, if you catch another screen name of either of these indidividuals, please inform me by posting in this thread AND PM'ing me. Thank you.
Old 09-29-2005, 11:15 PM
TECH Senior Member

Well, JonathonDumor ignored that last post of mine and registered again as JonnyDumor and PM'd me, said he couldn't get me one of the two documents, but would instead "get me the info". Also, that while he missed the deadline, I should have given him til midnight anyhow. Guess this guy just doesn't get it. That leads me to believe even more that he either is a blood relative of Jon Hendrix(cuz he's as dense as Hendrix) or they are one and the same.

Either way, I banned JonnyDumor as well, just like I said I would.
Old 09-29-2005, 11:32 PM
Banned

Default I do have both docs!!!!!!!!

NoI said my dad worked late and I was unable to get the invoice from him. I explained to you that my parent in MI pay for the bill through direct debit from their bank. The only thing they get is a thing on thier debits at the end of eacj month, but he was able to supply me with the info proving my IP is from me, not Jonathan Hendrix. I also have my ID and have had it, I was banned before I could find Cyphur's address again, sorry, but its th truth and I will keep popping up until i have a chance to prove my identity.

In the U.S. someone is innocent until proven guilty by the way and I am just trying to prove myself, let me at least prove who i am then ban me, but I would at least like the chance to prove myself.
Old 09-30-2005, 01:23 AM
Banned

Default pm to cyphur

here is a copy of the pm i sent to Cyphur:

Here is what I have, it shows the info from my dad Jeff Dumor and also has the address in MI store that the SE card is from as well as the number and IP address,this shows everything you need, plus I am ready to send my dl pic and a title to my car, I also have my socail security card i have taken a pic of, thanks,

Jon

Will this not undoubtedly prove my identity? It will so please allow me to do this. The reason I said you should have given me til midnight was because my dad was the one with the access to the bill and he not only lives in MI, but works later than 3, the middle of the day, so he wss unable to help me as quick as Cyphur would have liked. I would like to stay on this fourm. I have done over $18,000 worth of business on or through this site now in the past 2 weeks and this includes the following:

Adam Wright: $4100 98 Trans Am
Goldlifter:$475 fixed headlights
v8pwr:$1000 Lunati Crank
Drewman:$2275 BS3
and ordered through advice from here:
Finishline Transmission-referred by Parish8: $4472 4L80E
No Limit Motorsports-unknown referral: $3320 T70's, 44 mm wastegates, BOV
Billingsley-referred by a lot: $3655 Rear end-Fab 9

So I mean busines here, check everyone of these people, they know me or Jonathan hendrix and last I checked buying off of this site should be ok for me. So please at least before you guys ban me one more time, give me the chance to prove myself, I don't deserve it, but have compassion for a car lover. Thanks for reading,

Jonathan Dumor
Old 09-30-2005, 08:17 AM
TECH Regular

I give up.

Its like babysitting a kid or a dog, put candy on the floor, than you have to fight it every 2 seconds.

Whats sad is all you are doing is draggin your name through the mud. That's up to you, if your a different person i dont know you so i can't judge you but what i have read so far either hendrix posts under your name also, or you lie like him.
This is my last post about this issue.
Old 09-30-2005, 10:19 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by osuhunter07
That's up to you, if your a different person i dont know you so i can't judge you but what i have read so far either hendrix posts under your name also, or you lie like him.
This is my last post about this issue.
Same guy I'd bet. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and let him buy my BS3 unit provided he used USPS money orders (not impossible to forge/counterfeit, but difficult).

Here's the response I got from him by PM:

Originally Posted by JonathanDumor
I just sent 3 money orders from the United States Postal Office. The 2 $1000 were from me, Jonathan Dumor, the other $275 was from Jonathan Hendrix show you how good of a guy he is. I paid $20 to overnight it to Austin, TX so you should get it tomorrow before 10:40 a.m., thanks for doing business with me and I am sure my $2275 is as good as anyone else's, I always make sure I send my payments as fast as possible, usually overnight if more than $1000, so I look forward to hearing from you tomorrow, please email me for the confirmation at jondumor@excite.com, thanks and I can't wait to get the stuff, again please ship to:

Jonathan Dumor
511 Frisco st.
Ashdown, AR 71822,

thanks,

Jon
The IPs are the same. Posting styles are the same. And the requested shipping address is the same as the one in public records for Mr. Hendrix. A simple google search for a Jonathan Dumor turns up nothing, which I find odd, since a random assortment of people I know have at least a few hits.

The money orders are going right back to him just as fast as they get here. Unless they're fake, and then I'll turn them over to the local postal inspector and the FBI.

I never agreed to do any business with Jon Hendrix, and don't want to either. In fact, I'd suggest that his $2275 is not "as good as anyone else's". I'm sure he'll call me all sorts of nasty names for not following through with the sale. Karma's a bitch sometimes.

Add in the "extra" $25 over what I was asking "for calling me an idiot" earlier in the thread and starts to smell bad to me. Smell funny to anyone else?

So I mean busines here, check everyone of these people, they know me or Jonathan hendrix and last I checked buying off of this site should be ok for me.
I don't know you. In fact, I'm like 99.99% sure you're Hendrix. Don't use me as a reference either.
Old 09-30-2005, 11:35 AM
Banned

Default Answer me

Can someone answer me this? Is Jonathan Hendrix a scammer? Did he completely scam anyone as in did he take someone's money and never give it back? I believe the answer is NO, so he is no scammer.

Now can someone answer me this? Why I would waste my time and send $2275 worth of money orders to a guy that says they aren't good enough because I have a freind who a lot of people on here do not like?

As far as dragging my name through the mud, I could really give a crap what you guys think of me because I don't know anyone on here, nor does anyone know me, I know a lot of people I can't find by nosing around in the goggle search engine, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

You see for some reason no one wants me on here because I know Jonathan Hendrix, but is not his money worth the same amout of anyone else's? And haven't I already done all of that business on or through this site? You guys just lost a sell fro Boostastat4500 so go tell him that, I was going to buy his car for $25,500 but now I don't want to because of the site.

I will also have to think about buying that crank from v8pwr, bu I still will because he actually called me and we talked and he is a good guy so I am still buying his crank for $1000.

Another Q, Drewman, how fast did you get those money orders? Overnighted them to you for $20 extra so I expect the same and I will just pay full price for the setup, I have the money so I don't mind I will call you no nasty names, just one, you had $2275 which was $25 more than you even wanted and you know as welll as I do, that they were 100% real money orders, great job on not getting as much as I would have paid dumbass!

Here is now a STATEMENT; this has now become a game, kind of like a Where's Waldo to me, you can keep banning me, go ahead, I will keep popping right back up with a different number. All you have to have is a email address and I happen to have a lot of them and will continue making them until Cyohur grows some ***** and allows me to prove my identity, and if not, you guys might need to hire another Mod because I am going to start rasing some hell, I will also continue to buy parts off of here as I am too good to be detected. I have 2 other identities on here, but I won't make the mistake of selling, so good luck finding them One last thing, have a great day everyone
Old 09-30-2005, 12:07 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by JonDumor2
Can someone answer me this? Is Jonathan Hendrix a scammer?
Yes. Justbecause "he" paid people back doesn't make him less guilty.

Did he completely scam anyone as in did he take someone's money and never give it back? I believe the answer is NO, so he is no scammer.
Semantics.
Now can someone answer me this? Why I would waste my time and send $2275 worth of money orders to a guy that says they aren't good enough because I have a freind who a lot of people on here do not like?
Aparrently "you" didn't send me $2275. "You" sent me $2000, "Jon Hendrix" sent the other $275.

As far as dragging my name through the mud, I could really give a crap what you guys think of me because I don't know anyone on here, nor does anyone know me,
Yet a few posts ago you were spouting names of people who "know you or Jon Hendrix". Nice consistency.

You see for some reason no one wants me on here because I know Jonathan Hendrix, but is not his money worth the same amout of anyone else's?
I don't think it is. I'd like the money to come from a reputable source. "Jon's" money could easily have come from selling someone shitty parts, and I want no part of it.

And haven't I already done all of that business on or through this site? You guys just lost a sell fro Boostastat4500 so go tell him that, I was going to buy his car for $25,500 but now I don't want to because of the site.
I'm sure he'll live.

Overnighted them to you for $20 extra so I expect the same
Whatever. If they're legit I'll reimburse you for the expense. I'm going to photocopy them, and get my receipt of them notarized before I send them back certified mail.

I will call you no nasty names, just one, you had $2275 which was $25 more than you even wanted and you know as welll as I do, that they were 100% real money orders, great job on not getting as much as I would have paid dumbass!
Yup. I'm a dumbass. I'll sleep easy tonight, and my conscience will be clear though. I didn't take money from a scammer.

As for whether they're legit, that remains to be seen. God help you if they're not.

Here is now a STATEMENT; this has now become a game, kind of like a Where's Waldo to me, you can keep banning me, go ahead, I will keep popping right back up with a different number. All you have to have is a email address and I happen to have a lot of them and will continue making them until Cyohur grows some ***** and allows me to prove my identity, and if not, you guys might need to hire another Mod because I am going to start rasing some hell, I will also continue to buy parts off of here as I am too good to be detected. I have 2 other identities on here, but I won't make the mistake of selling, so good luck finding them One last thing, have a great day everyone
Nice attitude. Just reinforces my decision.

Last edited by Drewman; 09-30-2005 at 12:13 PM.
Old 09-30-2005, 12:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

John Hendrix, you are a tard. You are not smart enough to fool anybody. Go buy a honda, leave this site alone, and start a new life somewhere. Somebody just end this thread.
Old 09-30-2005, 01:01 PM
TECH Senior Member

JonDumor, if you really think you are getting under my skin, you've got a lot of growing up to do.

I'll keep banning whatever names I find. There are tons of ways to get around the system, and thats b/c I didn't have anything to do with designing it. The system is flawed, sure. Big deal.

Congratulations on being immature and wanting to play these games. Any mature adult would have walked away and found another venue to persue their ends.

I sent you a PM that the system is now saying never existed, which is fine. It said send me the records to the email address I gave you before.....and I'll send the email address again to your jondumor account, which is the account I sent the PM to. You have til tomorrow 12 noon - is that enough time? Same documents that I wanted before, but I'll send the PM again to detail what I want.

Think I'm being unreasonable now? Lets quit the bullshit and finish this.

Last edited by cyphur_traq; 09-30-2005 at 03:53 PM.
Old 09-30-2005, 01:04 PM
TECH Regular

Holy ****, IP ban this guy and be done with it. Use your mod powers for something good...
Old 09-30-2005, 01:04 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Honestly if I wanted my name cleared on this site I would do a few simple things.
First I would take a pic of myself and 1 of my DL with my thumb covering the license number. Next I would take a pic of any CC with my name on it and again put my thumb over the number.
This gives us a pic of you a pic of your DL and 1 extra source of ID that has your name on it.
Hell be lucky I am not a mod.
I would drag you through the mud making you prove yourself and then ban you anyways just to be a *******.
If you cant see why everyone hates Jon then you are blind.
My 2 cent sorry Cypher.
Honestly dude if you can prove your someone else then thats great. I could care less if you stay. However the near threats you have made, and the lies/change of storys I have read in your posts make me someone that wouldn't trust you.
If your allowed to stay then be honest and consistant, leave the names calling out of here and be a member of a great site.
Old 09-30-2005, 02:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by fivepointseven
Holy ****, IP ban this guy and be done with it. Use your mod powers for something good...

Doesn't do any good when its not a static IP......
Old 09-30-2005, 03:51 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wish we could ban by MAC address....cause I know 98sspullinem is on here all the time.... just haven't found him yet.
Old 09-30-2005, 03:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

OK guys....if you aren't involved in this situation directly, DO NOT post in this thread. Please.

And lets quit attacking members, regardless of your feelings towards them. That goes for EVERYONE.
Old 09-30-2005, 04:07 PM
TECH Regular

Personally, i give up. Jon has been told 4-5 times to go away. Dumor was told to go away did not. I go to a private business school. I was told in one trimester to be there BY 11:45pm in a suit, I was there at 11:47 is was told 11:45 was the deadline you are late, and now you need to leave. DRop the class your not welcome here. I lost out $1,210 from the class. I re-registered and picked up my mistake, confronted it with the teacher and pass the class with a "A"

Long story short, your right you will just have to keep banning him, but "sticking to your guns" has only lasted so long. I give up. Maybe there should just be another post started, stating the uncertainty of dealing with Jonathan Dumor.

Either way I dont care, I spent my $14,102.32 in the last 3 months I am done for a while.

Drewman: You are a stand up guy, if I ever see you have something for sale I need, I will not hessiate buying from you.

This is not an attacking post but more of a "**** it" post.

-Nick
Old 09-30-2005, 10:12 PM
Banned

Default Docs sent

Docs sent, My identity is proven now without a shadow of a doubt, Chphur do not post my ID card or my bill, I proved it you, so let me stay, thanks to all.
Old 10-01-2005, 01:03 AM
TECH Senior Member

Let me be the judge of that. The documents you sent were hardly proof of anything. I could have forged the cingular document you sent in about 15 minutes, and the driver's license had half the information blanked out. I gave you my word I would not release the information, so if you want to stick around, man up and prove something. I'm going to delete the photos as soon as I'm done with this mess, and done with you. So give me something I can work with.

Nick, I agree. It can only go so far. Somewhere you have to draw the line. I wish it would end, but I can only talk reason to someone for so long before you scratch your head and wonder if it even penatrates the surface.

Quick Reply: Auctane_71 Bad Seller..