Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Auctane_71 Bad Seller..

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2005, 07:36 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JZ'sTA
Sadly he is acturally selling his parts on ebay in a nice way. He has 100% of the info, nice pictures, good description, etc.
He will sell his items its just a matter of time.
Yes, but will he ship them
Old 08-04-2005, 08:08 PM
TECH Regular

you can tell that was him as zo6seeker. Think about it, In the car he claims to have a BRAND NEW REBUILT TRANNY $1,800 for it!!!! than why would z06seeker decide to buy another tranny for the car? hmmm, he is just not the smartest cookie. Thats ok now, I sold the Twin turbo kit, and GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!! I SHIPPED IT!!!!! YAY, that wasn't so hard, i even gave the guy who bought it over a month to pay me.
Old 08-05-2005, 06:58 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by osuhunter07
you can tell that was him as zo6seeker. Think about it, In the car he claims to have a BRAND NEW REBUILT TRANNY $1,800 for it!!!! than why would z06seeker decide to buy another tranny for the car? hmmm, he is just not the smartest cookie. Thats ok now, I sold the Twin turbo kit, and GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!! I SHIPPED IT!!!!! YAY, that wasn't so hard, i even gave the guy who bought it over a month to pay me.
Hey, u got anything else for sale that I can pay you next month for

Old 08-05-2005, 07:50 AM
TECH Regular

sure do, a set of heads, hand ported, $500 for them. they come with comp springs also.

Im not kidding either,
Old 08-09-2005, 02:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

The dumb **** pm'd me a few weeks ago out of no where and said he would buy the hood back. I said, "**** you, i already sold that thing on ebay" Bastard.
Old 08-09-2005, 06:47 PM
TECH Regular

lmao, should have taken his money than tried to find a box to ship it in for 4 months.
Old 08-09-2005, 09:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

ok guys. this is done. the situation is over with. you may still be upset but quit posting up about something that is over with. do not make me lock this thread.
Old 09-26-2005, 10:20 AM
TECH Regular

Looks like Jon is back, Under JonnyDoom

Or that is his evil brother, they both had wes coast stage 2 heads and both had 4l60es for sale. they also both love twin turbos for a 370. weird, they both own 370s also.
Old 09-26-2005, 11:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by osuhunter07
Looks like Jon is back, Under JonnyDoom

Or that is his evil brother, they both had wes coast stage 2 heads and both had 4l60es for sale. they also both love twin turbos for a 370. weird, they both own 370s also.
I wondered if anyone was going to catch onto this! I wondered why he didnt respond to me when he wanted the EXACT wheels i had so i pm'd him and nothing since..
Old 09-26-2005, 12:07 PM
12 Second Club

Is Auctane_71 now Johnny Doom?
Old 09-26-2005, 12:25 PM
10 Second Club

derek, yes he is, i was wondering when someone would notice. He is now Johnny Doom
Old 09-26-2005, 04:26 PM
Banned

Default Speculation??

Actually I pm'd Cyphur Traq before I even started posting because I do know Auctane whatever. I was never told the story on what he did, but after 15 pages I see, I can't help who I know, but no one has any right to try and say I am someone I am not. I don't know any of you, Phil, I didn't respond because I didn't want your wheels, sorry, but you wanted too much for them, I found a much better deal, but thanks. Also track this IP, and see what the name goes to So to put this specualtion to rest, I can assure you no one will get ripped off. The guy wanting to buy my tranny, will be getting it with half down just to prove I am a fair person So I guess your detective work didn't pay off, best luck to all,
Old 09-26-2005, 04:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Tracked the IP. Goes back to Auctane_71 through NightmareLS1.

Also, JonnyDoom, the ONLY PM I've ever received from you was when I logged in today about 5 minutes ago. Sounded EXACTLY like Jon Hendrix.

I have a little more investigating to do, but right now JonnyDoom looks like Jon Hendrix. Beware.
Old 09-26-2005, 04:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

BUSTED!!!! Or maybe you just happen to have the same parts as Auctane did and decided to sell them now? Wanna buy an N20 bottle? I will sell it cheap.. and Its a 20lb'r too...
Old 09-26-2005, 04:41 PM
TECH Senior Member

PHIL H, thanks for the early warning the other day, because of your PM I was able to take the time to do the look up and find out the info I have already.

It will be later tonite or tomorrow before I have time to look deeper into this, unfortunately.
Old 09-26-2005, 04:42 PM
Banned

Default you can't prove it

You can't prove it because it is not true, now I am just wondering what I did to cause this by the way? Did I sell someone something and scam them, no, have I broke any rules? No, therfore, you can't ban me, because I havent did anything. IF you can prove I am Auctane, more power to you, do all the investigating you want to, have fun
Old 09-26-2005, 04:49 PM
TECH Senior Member

Then why are you taking the same immature approach to this that Jon took to the entire mess as before? Or is it that Jon chooses to associate with like-minded people?

Being so confrontational and challanging is itching to be banned. If you really wanted to be a contributing member I would think you would be more eager to prove you are indeed not Jon Hendrix and clear your "good name". Right now you are just making yourself look guilty as sin. Choose your associates wisely if you are indeed not Jon, and prove it if asked to do so.
Old 09-26-2005, 04:52 PM
Banned

Default prove myself

I have pm'd the guy who wanted the tranny and told him I would give him $100 off if he could come and pick the tranny up from me, to prove I am who I say I am, or I could ship it for half down, or just to prove myself, i will ship it with nothing dowm, will that help me here, I apoligize for this, but I know I cant be proven to be Auctane, but here goes a try, hwo else can I prove myself? Thanks,
Old 09-26-2005, 06:01 PM
TECH Senior Member

Whats your real name? You haven't said it yet.

The PM you sent sounded EXACTLY like Jon Hendrix.

Unless you come up with a way to prove that you aren't him, right now the evidence is stacked against you. Selling the same parts, coming up on the same IP addresses, same attitude, same way of approaching people to try to weasle your way out of the mess you've gotten yourself into.

Burden is on you here bud. Prove you aren't him. If you used his computer, then you should have known what kind of mess he was in here. Otherwise, its YOU, Jon Hendrix, right now, as JonnyDoom. Either way, its up to you to prove your identity right now. Its in my interest to err on the side of caution when protecting our members from potential scammers.
Old 09-26-2005, 06:37 PM
Banned

Default not a guy

ok here is the truth, and I can prove it. I am not going to say my name as this is a public place. I know him and joined to help him out. Sorry, my bad on that part, my name is Jonathan Dumor, and I have known Jon since 8th grade. He explained his situation to me and so at first i joined to learn, then he asked me to ask questions so I did, he is a friend, is this illegal to help him? If so I am sorry and I guess ban me, but I am not sure I did anything wrong. I can assure any of the parts I am selling because I can see them anytime of the day, they are at his house. You guys could even send one of the local guys down here or he will bring the tranny up to one of them in Texarkana to let them look it over. Fact is, I see people selling for their freind's on here all the time, so if this is wrong sorry, thanks, and either way let me know before any action is taken against me please, I am maybe in the wrong because he doesnt have a good past on here, but I am my own person, so let me know, by the way, from his story he paid everyone back right?? Let me know please and sorry for all of this, whatever the outcome is, I understand.

Quick Reply: Auctane_71 Bad Seller..