Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Auctane_71 Bad Seller..

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2005, 06:45 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I spent his money because he was supposed to send me about $600 more for the whole setup I sold him. Would you send something to someone who hasn't paid for it yet?? No I didn't think so, he still owes me $600, but I was going to be nice and give him a refund. He has lied countless times actually saying he and my dad discussed this and that. My dad tried to call him , but he never picked up. I will never sell anything to you again, I am giving you a refund for your money then saying good bye to you forever. I am trying to end this asap for everyone, thanks,

Jon
Old 05-18-2005, 08:38 PM
Staging Lane

Cyphur's right, no need to bash i guess, it won't solve nothing.

Last edited by camaro0605; 05-18-2005 at 09:48 PM.
Old 05-18-2005, 08:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

c'mon, keep it productive or refrain from posting. this isn't going to turn into a "Bash Jon" thread, as much as you may want it to.
Old 05-18-2005, 11:43 PM
On The Tree

Unhappy

Post from Auctane71---- I just went through the TT setup and I paid $4500 for it and I was told that it had all piping and the 42.5 lbs. injectors, but I can't find any injectors or the 2 down pipes so would one of the admin's pm either TAcruising or the Charls30 guy that the TT came from. I bought it from Daniel Levin from HighlandPark, IL and he said everything was there, but it wasn't. I tried to pm both, but neither one would answer me.

TACruiser post---- Man you sure are a B.S.ER!! I have been talking to u daily through PM... I bought the system off "Charls30" who said he had a complete CAS TT so I bought it off him. His car was at Speed Ink with the CAS in it so I assumed everything in the CAS was there.. I was going to do a swap by having Speed take the CAS TT out of his ride and put it in my ride plain and simple... But once I found out how much everything would cost I changed my mind.. Then I put it on the forum for sale where Auctane71 begged me with like 50 PM's to sell it to him... I had local people I could have dealt with but he practically begged me, so I said I will deal with him... I never did see the CAS TT until I picked it up in a big box with hopefully everything in it that Speed Ink took out of Charls30 ride... I was going to check everything and make sure everything was there but Auctane71 complained for the TT ASAP!!! So I sent it out to him which took me all night instead of me checking everything off to make sure everything was there but he wouldn't wait the extra day.. His Money order was good by the way... Speed said everything is there and I think Auctane71 might just be B.S.ing about the Pipes and Injectors not being there to get more dough since Speed Ink are stand up guys..... Who's side would u take??? But because I am honest I am waiting a reply from Speed Ink to make sure they still have them at the shop which I would pick up and send it to him asap... So I am still waiting for their reply... But I will still give him the $$ for whatever he didn't get because I don't want a bad rep on here, but since he isn't very honest on this Forum maybe he did get the pipes and injectors after all?????? Man this is stressing for someone that has been a class act and didn't lose my mind over all this... It sux he's putting all my info on here...
Old 05-19-2005, 12:15 AM
Banned

Default respond

Actually Daniel, I never begged, I asked you one time and you said $4,500 out the door, I sent you the money, after about 1 week, yes I did get a little afraid because that was right when I got scammed by JAmes Roth. I didn't rush you, you had the TT kit for 2-3 days before you shipped it. I never got the injectors, don't you think I would be trying to sell those as well, you are trying to say that because you know no one trusts me right now, thats wrong man, you know you had enough to check everything, it was your responsibility to make sure I got everything listed, it didn't matter what I said, you could have posted that I am a rushing buyer, but don't you dare try and say, I am keeping anything. You owe me injectors, and I found one of the down pipes, but aren't TT supposed to have 2?? Also you have pm's me once in the last month and that was to say "bare with me, I am trying to find out for you",, I sent you countless attempts trying to find the injectors that I paid for. I also deleted your name from the post and my name, address, and phone number is on here, and I think I will be taking legal action unless it is removed, or well my dad will be anyways, that is your warning whoever tried to bring my dad into this. Daniel Levin, I could post your address and btw why did you call private, and never give me a number and leave town right after you sent me the TT? I didn't post anything just because you looked suspicious, but if you want to try and accuse me of keeping some injecotrs and down pipes, come on man, I have more smarts than that. BTW you still haven't pm'd me back regaurding the info. Neither has Charls30
Old 05-19-2005, 12:26 AM
Banned

Default Good News

OK guys I have some really good news. I am having the hood picked up Friday for fa10007, then I will owe him whatever it costs to ship it As for Camaro0605 and Dissonance your money will be sent out tomorrow priority mail, next I have Phil, and your money will be sent out as well, so that takes care of 4 of them, just OSUHUNTER and HASTINGSJR to go. HASTINGS you are next, then me a OSUHUNTER will get squared away After I get everyone's money back to them, will all of this be erased? And all of my personal contect info be taken off?
Old 05-19-2005, 01:59 AM
TECH Regular

Autane i have no need to respond to anything you say. I will just have our messages tracking the IP logged, and have it ready, until than i will continue "to do what I have to do". Dont ask for any numbers or complaints i am going to let the system of that run it's background checks credit checks recent activity checks and so forth. Than after they have all my info and story they will get yours. You shouldn't have a problem with it since i am such a liar.

Plus you called me a liar, hm I now contacting nextel for an offical items document of my phone calls lately. You will see none from ashdown on monday, you will see teusday night i called than called again. but not to worry, I am such a liar. I just dont understand why you dont end this all. best luck selling the engine, keep me updated i dont need any details, but until i have any proof your are trying or the check is in the mail. I will follow your fathers and your advice and "do what I have to do" You want the criminal record.
Old 05-19-2005, 02:02 AM
TECH Regular

and when the hell would ANYONE ever EVER EVER EVER make a deposit of $4,200? and leave or $600?@!???!?!?! Maybe like a $600 deposit than pay the rest later, but that was never the deal, Everycan see that would make no sense.
Old 05-19-2005, 02:22 AM
ACW
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Auctane_71
After I get everyone's money back to them, will all of this be erased? And all of my personal contect info be taken off?
As Dissonance already said, everything he posted was stuff which you already chose to post online with your Auctane_71 username. There isn't even any real 'contact info' i.e. address/phone. A situation did/does exist, and had it not happened, there wouldn't have been reason to even post that much.

Once everyone has posted here that they have received their money, the thread can be marked in the title as 'Resolved' to show that you eventually worked things out, but it will not simply be deleted to pretend that nothing ever happened.
Old 05-19-2005, 02:28 AM
TECH Regular

Jon, you know what since you need money and you are selling the TT kit like it says in for salr for $4,400. Ship it out COD for $250. Since you have $4,200 of mine i will buy it off of you,. consider it sold. I should see no problem with this. You should not either. hope to have a tracking number tomorrow so that i can know when to be home to pay the UPS guy $250. Let me know when
Old 05-19-2005, 03:16 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by osuhunter07
Jon, you know what since you need money and you are selling the TT kit like it says in for salr for $4,400. Ship it out COD for $250. Since you have $4,200 of mine i will buy it off of you,. consider it sold. I should see no problem with this. You should not either. hope to have a tracking number tomorrow so that i can know when to be home to pay the UPS guy $250. Let me know when
Jon, this sounds like a fair deal. He's even offering to pay you more money. I'd ship the TT kit out w/all components to him if I was in your shoes(except thankfully I doubt sincerely I ever will be).

Keep me updated on this situation, everyone.

Jon, ACW said it right. This thread will be marked as resolved....but its not going away.
Old 05-19-2005, 11:06 AM
Banned

Default Changed his mind again

OK, you OSUHUNTER have changed your mind once again. Everyone has finally seen him do what I said he done to me. This will be like the 6th or 7th time he has changed his mind on me. I am not selling him the TT because he lied, I am keeping it, and no I don't want a criminal record, but I know that justice is justice and that is why I am not selling the TT. I don't mind that it stays up, thats fine. OSUHUNTER I stand by my word that my dad called you Tuesday night like I said and you didn't pick up. You might have called, but my parents are not in the habbit of picking up the phone @11 or 12 at night. Also I am sending everyone there money today hopefully priority mail and getting the hod shipped out Friday so now all I have to deal with is OSUHUNTER= $4,200 and HASTINGSJR= $75 when they get their money and I am doing a delivery confirmation, they will hopefully post up that there matter is resolved.

OSUHUNTER why won't you respond to my pm's? You know you don't have a case man, you know you are lying here. That is why you won't give me your reference number, I don't even think you have done anything other than call a few police officers down here. You know you can't because you are lying. So I can wait, the longer you wait to give me the reference number, the longer it will be before I can give you your money and resolve the matter, its that simple. All you have is a check saying you sent me $4,200. You didn't have a reason for sending it on my check I got. You know in your heart it was all you had at the time, and that is why you tried to sell a lot of your crap, so you could send me the extra $600 you owed me. I never thought things would come to this so I delelte my pm's when they are 3-4 weeks old unless I need them. You have lied to me, my dad, the police, and more important, you have dragged my name through the mud on this board, all because you backed out too late. They have seen you change your mind once again. You are not doing it to be nice, you are doing it to con me and I will not let you, I can't, I hope justice provails and if it doesn't, congrats on screwing the system.

Check my record, I have never stole, scammed, or anything of that nature anyone, I have one mistake when I was 18, and that was because I was a designated driver, other than that, CLEAN! Maybe we ought to go into Nick Ecker's personal info and maybe he has something hidding since he won't giveme his reference number, if he even has one. To the other guys, money's on the way and HASTINGJR, as soon as I get $75, I will send you your money, thanks guys for your EXTREME patience, I know you will all hate me even after I send your money back and plead that I get banned, but think about it, how many scammers on here have actually paid everyone back they said they would?
Old 05-19-2005, 11:23 AM
TECH Regular

I think it is clear that everyone here sees that i really dont care which one i get the TT kit or the money, I just want it to be over with. They all see it. They also all see that you have the TT kit there and an easy way to get out of your debit and your refuse to do it because you "dont want to sell it" That is your choice i really dont care. I have case numbers and everything else as all the people being scammed by you have contacted me on my cell phone and we shared info. You and Your father will both be getting a letter from the attorney generals office in florida soon. Like you said you have $4,200 of mine. I will let the police look through all of my stuff and they are very smart they can make a decision.

I just want everyone to see, if I get this TT kit from him I am going to resell it. I just want to get out of this. Jon knows that he could sell it and be out of the "mud" tottally but it is his choice not too as all of you have now seen another example of how he will only do what is good for him.

Please go ahead and check my record, there is a nice blank white page. Enjoy that.

Heart,
Nick
Old 05-19-2005, 11:29 AM
TECH Senior Member

Either sell him the TT kit or refund his money. Whichever you decide, do it soon. Do you really think you'll have that much luck selling it on 'tech after all this? Something to think about.
Old 05-19-2005, 12:19 PM
Banned

Default response

I will not sell him the TT, I am not going to sell it, I am selling my engine, thats that. He is the con, not me. A scam is when someone gets something for nothing, since I am sending the money back to the guys, when they take there name off the list, yours will be alone. They will see that I am trying to make it better, but you are being uncooperative. My dad has nothing to do with this and why would he get a letter, I really wouldn't do that if I were you, he can easily sue you for slander, in whcih I might do anyways. So like I said for the last time, I will not reply to this ridiculous posting anymore, this is the last of what I have to say:

I am sending evrryone I owe money to exept HASTINGSJR and Nick Ecker. HAsitings has not been waiting the longest so thats why he will get his money when I get it. I am in the process of building my case against Nick Ecker, I can now prove he still owes me $600 an I had the proof notarized. I am just about done with my side of the case and my attorney says we, me and my dad, can sue Nick for slander as well as the other guys, since I am giving their money back, and never once said I was scamming them. So Nick, I hope you are ready for a battle, all of your computer documents will be thrown out, and this is going to end up costing you way more than $4,200. I have tried to be nice. I have said I will pay the guys back, I have not said one time that I was never intending on paying the guys back.

So Cyphur Traq if this is not good enough, I am deeply sorrow, but it is the best I can do. After our trial everyone will see that it is Nick Ecker the con, not me! I will post again when I send the money out today or tomorrow priority mail Thanks,

Jonathan Hendrix
Old 05-19-2005, 01:23 PM
On The Tree

ttttt

Last edited by TACruiser; 05-19-2005 at 01:37 PM.
Old 05-19-2005, 01:42 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Auctane arent you the one that was begging for sponsorship money a couple of weeks ago??? If so you have proven why nobody wanted to give you any help.

225-343-9029
Old 05-19-2005, 01:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Auctane_71
So Cyphur Traq if this is not good enough, I am deeply sorrow, but it is the best I can do. After our trial everyone will see that it is Nick Ecker the con, not me! I will post again when I send the money out today or tomorrow priority mail Thanks,

Jonathan Hendrix
Thats great, but sueing him isn't going to solve much here unless its an unanimous decision in your favor. You won't get your name cleared here, in fact it will probably still be worthless. You have not done half the things I asked you to do. You're still limiting yourself on the sale of the motor, and now you're attacking those indidividuals. I can't babysit you guys 24/7 but if this name-calling bullshit keeps it up people will get time-outs, b/c you're acting like you're in ******* 3rd Grade.

I have very little patience for this type of behavior. I try to help people but if they're going to purposely set limits for themselves and not try to work with me and the individuals involved, then there's not much I can do.

- Travis
Old 05-19-2005, 05:58 PM
TECH Addict

I know that I probally shouldnt be posting in this thread because I am not involved.
I am however posting in here, as I feel that I may be able to shed some light onto a few points of law that have been raised.

First, If, everything that OSHUNTER has said is true, then I would say that he is the one with the legal standing, not the seller. Essentially, you (Auctain_71) made a verbal agreement(if by phone) or a written contract (if you have PM's, or some sort of notorized letter from him), you had a product, an agreed price, and a way to execute the contract(shipping the goods in return for payment). So I would say OSHUNTER is going to be in a good position for going through the proper channels to find an acceptable conclusion to this problem.

Secondly, Auctain_71, you have said that you have notorized correspondence from OSHUNTER, I do not know what it is, but unless its something not from this board I would say your out of luck. You cannot exclude his internet documents, and still use your own. Things do not work that way.

This is a matter that just needs to be resolved ammicabally not going through the legal system. Someone needs to either pay up, or send the money. This is a simple matter, and has dragged on for a long while now.

I can understand OSHUNTER being mad, however be civil, its not going to help you any to be calling him names, etc...

Good luck to all parties involved.

MODS, if you would like to delete this post, since I really dont belong here, feel free to, I really am not trying to stick my nose in here, just wanted let off some steam from reading. Cyphur_traq, I greatly feel for you having to deal with all this.
Ed
Firebird455@gmail.com
Old 05-19-2005, 06:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

I've given Jon(Auctane_71) a set deadline to find a solution to this problem before I start taking action. Like Ed said, the right way to fix this is outside of the court system.

Either way I see reputation/s going down the drain here.

Quick Reply: Auctane_71 Bad Seller..