Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Auctane_71 Bad Seller..

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2005, 07:13 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First let me say i am sorry if I came off as a jerk. Mr Hendrix would really like to take this to court and I have tried many different ways to solve this without it.

1) send me the TT kit and I will sign a document saying within 30 days of me receiving it I will sell it back to you no qeustions asked for the excat amount i paid.

2) i will even pay $250 more for the TT kit COD

3) just send me the money

4) just send me the TT kit

I know you want the kit Jon, That is fine, I feel that i am being nice and trying to help you out. I am not going to argue anymore about all this as we are beating a dead horse. Cypur if you would like to read my pm.s EVERY single one that me and Mr. Hendrix have had you are MORE than welcome too and you can post what you read. I dont feel that is my business, because I beleive Jon is doing his best to pay me, but time is just not an issue with him. He rather take this to court.

I dont think i am bad guy, I have bought a lot on here. $4,200 to Na$ty-TA for his ATI blower setup, sold that kit with more stuff for over $4,000 to Moto-Mafia, I helped him via phone to install it at least 3 calls a day for about 3 days which I had no problem doing. I bought heads from 69firebird, paid for them that night. Right now I just sold a pro 5.0 and a TA girdle. Which is in UPS's Hands and tomorrow once i get back to work where the receipt is I am pming the info to the guy who bought the parts. This is my third transaction for over $4,000 on this board. This is the only one that has messed up.

Jon, I will man up to my down falls and say that i have been a jerk at sometimes but i feel i have been fair enough. All i ask for is an update of what is going on and when i will see the money, since you do not want to sell the kit now.

Keep me posted,

Nick Ecker
Old 05-19-2005, 07:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Nick, thats definitely the right attitude to have. Thanks for keeping your head in the game instead of flying off the handle.

I'll be pushing Jon to decide what to do.
Old 05-20-2005, 04:56 PM
Staging Lane

Did you get the money sent out yet for the 4 of us?
Old 05-20-2005, 08:00 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by cyphur_traq
Thats great, but sueing him isn't going to solve much here unless its an unanimous decision in your favor. You won't get your name cleared here, in fact it will probably still be worthless. You have not done half the things I asked you to do. You're still limiting yourself on the sale of the motor, and now you're attacking those indidividuals. I can't babysit you guys 24/7 but if this name-calling bullshit keeps it up people will get time-outs, b/c you're acting like you're in ******* 3rd Grade.

I have very little patience for this type of behavior. I try to help people but if they're going to purposely set limits for themselves and not try to work with me and the individuals involved, then there's not much I can do.

- Travis

I cant agree more.
Old 05-21-2005, 09:38 PM
Banned

Default Last Response

OK here is a update, I was contacting by a detective and he said that as of now, as I told everyone before I have not comitted fraud because I had no intentions and nver had any intentions of scamming anyone. I did not send the money out because I didn't recieve my income tax check as I thought I would. As soon as it comes in, which should be very soon, I will send EVERYONE their money except Nick Ecker. Mr Ecker and I will settle this off of LS1tech.com, but I will keep you updated. I have no intentions of going to court, but it has come to the attention that Mr. Ecker might have been the one t break the law and I have the proper people looking into it. I will not disclose this info as my name is already ruined, and I don't want another one ruined as well. I am deeply sorry things have come to this and I stand by my word this all happened because Nick backed out of the buy one time too late, I admit I was wrong in not taking care of this sooner, but thats life. By law this whole post will be removed once I have this matter resolved because my name was used in a dishonest way and I have not broken any law to be called a scammer or a frauder. Thanks you for your time,

Jon
Old 05-21-2005, 10:26 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,163 Likes on 756 Posts

Updates are nice.
Old 05-21-2005, 10:44 PM
TECH Regular

Dude, I don't think i understand this.

I saw that a guy was going to buy your engine. I reassured him that you are decent guy in a bad situation. I don't understand why you say I backed out to late. That is fine send me the TT kit, I know you want it so i am willing to take the $4,200 back which is what I really want. I need to know what your intentions are, if you want this to go to court i guess i have too. If you just plan on paying me back $4,200, let me know if this guy is buying your engine. What part did I break the law in?????? Just let me know what is going on or talk to an admin so they can tell me, all you say is everyone will be paid but Nick Ecker, I will not pay nick ecker, Nick Ecker will not get the TT kit. I don't udnerstand what you saying.

Let me clear something also, Like I have said Search post, lately I do not beleive you are a scammer, I think you got in a bad situation and you take a hostale position against me so what am I to beleive, It is like north korea saying yeah we have the technology for nukes, but no i dont want you to see anything, than saying BRING it on!

It seems like you are trying to go after me. Dude just end this.
Old 05-21-2005, 10:54 PM
TECH Regular

Also, Who built the engine and do you have a spec sheet? I am now going all motor. What is your price for the shortblock no heads or anything. Maybe we can work something out, Since you dont wanna sell the TT kit.

Aminds, Jon, Everyone, I hope everyone that reads this including jon sees i am just trying to end this. Plus he won't need to sell an engine anymore. Let me know
Old 05-21-2005, 11:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

As Nick said this is easy
Send the parts or send the money
Don’t have the money? Send the parts
Don’t have money to ship the parts "mow some lawns its summer time"

I would really like to have MY drive shaft…

Jon if Nick was in the wrong?
Why not send him the turbo kit that he paid for. “don’t give any bull **** about not having money for shipping” you could find the money to ship the kit.

Why did you spend the money before you sent the turbo kit?

You’re in the wrong in every case against you

As I stated before I don’t think you ever really wanted to scam anyone, but it seems to be that way now.

I have a hard time believing the police said you’re not in the wrong… did you lie to them? Did anyone ever teach you not to lie to the police? How about lying in general?

Why should this thread be removed? So you can start this with a new set of people? I have a feeling the tread is not going anywhere. If the moderators decide to help you clean up your name after all this, I will be thinking twice before I ever post here again. I’m a long time member and have always supported this site. You’re the one deceiving it’s members.
Old 05-22-2005, 12:24 AM
Banned

Default Responce

To OSUHUNTER, I will send you the spec sheet Voss sent me no prob, I will even go ahead and let you have the shortblock for the amount I owe you just to end this, that is how bad I want to pay you back. I will be loosing money, but I really do want to pay you back so if I have to cut my losses, I am prepared to do so. PM me for details

Dissonance, your opinion is worth $$$nothing$$ so it doesn't matter that you think the police wouldn't have said that. Your money will be sent out asap, you will be getting a refund, do you really think I am going to give you a deal on a ds after this? You can take your money else where, no hard feelings, but it would be like North Korea saying I will destroy all of my nukes if you pay me x amount of $$$, and then after they pay the $$$ North Korea gets a little carried away with other relations, well the US tries to put on a full scale war with them because N Korea hasn't done what it said it was going to do..... This ain't countries, this is cars so stick to car stuff Anyways Dissonance, I will send your money asap For now that is the update, if any admins want any info at any time, feel free to pm me Thanks,

Jon
Old 05-22-2005, 10:01 AM
11 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Auctane_71
I am sending evrryone I owe money to exept HASTINGSJR and Nick Ecker. HAsitings has not been waiting the longest so thats why he will get his money when I get it.
Jonathan Hendrix
So why cant I get my money????? Oh, i know, its because I called the cops on your lying *** huh???? I even told you to just send me the flywheel, and this would all be over. But since that didnt come, I still assume that your full of ****, and dont even have a brand new flywheel. Whats funny to me is, you obviously recieved my money order, cashed it, and spent the money on something else already. I guess it was just too hard for you to put the flywheel in the mail???? Or is it that you never even had the flywheel??? Hmmm, kinda makes you wonder. Just be a man, pay your debts, and this will all be resolved.

Robert Hastings
SSgt USMC
Old 05-22-2005, 12:28 PM
TECH Regular

USMC

Me and Jon are working something out right now about the engine. If I get a really good deal, hopefully Jon and I can work something out. I have an aluminum driveshaft here i can not use so i could ship that, etc etc. Hopefully I can help if me and jon figure something out.

I will keep you all updated
Old 05-22-2005, 12:52 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Auctane_71
OK guys I have some really good news. I am having the hood picked up Friday for fa10007, then I will owe him whatever it costs to ship it As for Camaro0605 and Dissonance your money will be sent out tomorrow priority mail, next I have Phil, and your money will be sent out as well, so that takes care of 4 of them, just OSUHUNTER and HASTINGSJR to go. HASTINGS you are next, then me a OSUHUNTER will get squared away After I get everyone's money back to them, will all of this be erased? And all of my personal contect info be taken off?

Alright i'm a little confused. In this post from last wendsday you said you are shipping the money out tommorow(thursday by priority mail.). This sounded to me that you already got the money orders and just had to wait till the next day when the post office is open. Now your saying you didn't send the money yet cause your waiting on you income tax return still. So if you didn't have the check last wendsday why are you telling us that you have the money ready to be shipped out.

I'm not saying your a scammer or trying to take our money, but you have been very misleading throughout all of this. Which will make anyone uneasy when they want something thats rightfully theirs returned.
Old 05-22-2005, 02:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by osuhunter07
USMC

Me and Jon are working something out right now about the engine. If I get a really good deal, hopefully Jon and I can work something out. I have an aluminum driveshaft here i can not use so i could ship that, etc etc. Hopefully I can help if me and jon figure something out.

I will keep you all updated
Thats good to hear Nick. Keep me posted.
Old 05-22-2005, 02:36 PM
TECH Addict

hopefully all will end well in this situation then
Old 05-22-2005, 03:37 PM
11 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I will be happy with my flywheel, that I paid for. I really dont see what is so hard about sending that out to me?????? Since obviously he already spent the money that I sent him for it

Last edited by HASTINGSRJ; 05-22-2005 at 05:55 PM.
Old 05-22-2005, 04:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by osuhunter07

I have an aluminum driveshaft here i can not use so i could ship that, etc etc. Hopefully I can help if me and jon figure something out.
As we talked about before I’m interested in the drive shaft.

I just wanted to give Jon one more chance… drive shaft or money I guess it’s neither

Thanks
Old 05-22-2005, 06:00 PM
TECH Regular

Jon is going to email me the spec sheet on the motor, also some pictures hopefully this way if me and jon can make an agreement. We can ship me the engine ASAP once i receive it hopefully we can take some money off for your driveshaft, than i will send you my driveshaft. Almost like you bought it from me. This way I can try to help him and everyone will be happy.
Old 05-24-2005, 03:05 PM
Staging Lane

Any Updates on the money situation?

Also out of curiousity, did you ever get the rearend and driveshaft that you were "waiting" for before you could send us ours.
Old 05-24-2005, 04:06 PM
TECH Regular

I have not heard from jon for a few days now. Detective Curtis called me today and Him and I talked. Basically he is going to go talk to Jon today and see what Jon wants to do. I still have not got the engine details. Also I even told Detective Curtis that I would sign a document saying that for 30 days of me receiving the kit I would sell it back to Jon. So Jon could just ship me everything and than within 30 days if he gets the money it would go back to him. Lots more details we went in to but this is my last chance with everything. Hopefully Jon remberes about us and gives us details and gives me engine detials and if i like it he will ship it out this week.

Nick

Quick Reply: Auctane_71 Bad Seller..