Old 09-26-2005, 07:58 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hahah,

stupid agurments= jon
Changing stories= Jon
Defensive= Jon
stupid *** smiley faces every 5 words= Jon

Jon getting banned for using the name Project Doom on z06vette.com now he is Jonny doom and it is his friend, kinda fimilair. Ip's the same. Of coarse your not going to scam anyone know, you will give him a tranny, and it will be a peice of ****. Personally I dont care if you stay or not. You wont rip me off again.
Old 09-26-2005, 10:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by osuhunter07
hahah,

stupid agurments= jon
Changing stories= Jon
Defensive= Jon

Jon getting banned for using the name Project Doom on z06vette.com now he is Jonny doom and it is his friend, kinda fimilair. Ip's the same. Of coarse your not going to scam anyone know, you will give him a tranny, and it will be a peice of ****. Personally I dont care if you stay or not. You wont rip me off again.

Not that I have to prove myself to any of ya, my name is Jonathan Dumor, not Jonathan Hendrix. I have known Jon since 8th grade, i palyed football with him since then. The OSU guy, I dont know who you are, but wow, you are a very welcoming person, and if I was told correctly, i beleive you ripped him off of $500 or something like that on a CAS Twin Turbo system. You see none of ya have even taken any time to explain to me the outcomes of ya's dealings with this guy. Did he pay everyone back? Did he actually scam anyone here? If so, I do apoloigize becauase what I was told is that he paid everyone back and he got smart with one of the mods and they banned him for that??

Stop calling me Jon because my last name is Dumor, I was also the guy on z06vette.com, Dumor (Dum-or), thus Doom<---goofy smile, ha ha ha

Now as for me and selling things on this site, i don't need to, I was doing that for Jon, if it is causing probs, all I need is a stop, I am pulling the items right after this post because I do like it here, I really hope the mistake is not made to ban a person who has done nothig wrong, but not my call, I wish everyone the best, whether I am here or not. By the way, I could just go and meet one of the non believers from texarkana, tx it is not far from here to verify who I am.
Old 09-26-2005, 11:24 PM
ACW
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JonnyDoom
I have known Jon since 8th grade, i palyed football with him since then.
So you attended Ashdown High School yourself, then? Do your parents still live there?

Not that I have to prove myself to any of ya
You do, actually.

I guess you couldn't manage to read Cyphur's post? "Burden is on you here bud. Prove you aren't him."

Now as for me and selling things on this site, i don't need to, I was doing that for Jon
[from https://ls1tech.com/forums/showpost....&postcount=300 ] I can assure any of the parts I am selling because I can see them anytime of the day, they are at his house.
Your posts say 'bought from a friend' and 'picked up from a friend'. So apparently that was a lie?
https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts-sale/384671-stage-2-west-coast-racing-heads.html
https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts-sale/384667-built-4l60e.html

[from https://ls1tech.com/forums/showpost....&postcount=296 ] You can't prove it because it is not true, now I am just wondering what I did to cause this by the way? Did I sell someone something and scam them, no, have I broke any rules? No, therfore, you can't ban me, because I havent did anything.
"nyah nyah, you can't do anything to me"? Think again

[from https://ls1tech.com/forums/showpost....&postcount=296 ] do all the investigating you want to, have fun
Think you're so clever, coming on here from your Cingular phone?
Old 09-26-2005, 11:41 PM
TECH Senior Member

Got banned on another site for the name Project Doom and now his "friend", also named Jonathon, is JonnyDoom, and registered around the same time we banned Jon Hendrix last? Hmm....I'll sleep on this, but this doesn't look good.
Old 09-26-2005, 11:42 PM
Banned

Default Actually

Yea I proved myself, this is seriously messed up if I have to have a background check just to stay a member of this site, frankly it aint worth it. I tried to be nice and admit what I did, so what? It's not a cingular phone, it's my wireless laptop and as far as I am concerned as long as I dont sell anything I should be ok, right? I took off the heads off for sale and the tranny thread is alreadly locked, thanks for the warning, I wasnt tanting anyone ACW, that is you trying to start things, don't quote something I did not say and stop trying to start something. I will not try and sell his parts again, if i do ban me, otherwise are you going to ban a guy who just wants to learn more about cars and buys things?? I beleive I just spent $4100 on a car from here and $500 on some fixed headlights, plus I am talking to anothe rguy and about to buy a $1000 crank, so please do not loose him money and me the part I need, I will not sell and of Jon's parts again and no my parents do not live there anymore. If anyone wants any personal info, i think it is against the law since I am saying I WILL NOT SELL ANYTHING!!!! But if you just have to have it, meet me face to face, not over the net, there is no gaurentee than what I say is true, so come on down and meet me, otherwise please stop harassing me. I have broken no rules and I agree not to sell any more of his parts, is this not good enough?
Old 09-26-2005, 11:53 PM
ACW
TECH Veteran

hahah,

stupid agurments= jon
Changing stories= Jon
Defensive= Jon

Oh, and here is the z06vette thread: http://www.z06vette.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85933
Old 09-27-2005, 12:16 AM
ACW
TECH Veteran

I tried to be nice and admit what I did, so what?
Oh, yeah, after four people called you on it.

It's not a cingular phone, it's my wireless laptop
Whatever device.
Host Name 166-205-019-072.mobile.mymmode.com
and almost three dozen more from the same IP block (166.128.0.0 - 166.255.255.255 ) operated by http://www.wdspco.org/ ("management of public IP blocks to commercial cellular corporations").

that is you trying to start things, don't quote something I did not say and stop trying to start something.
You came here, that's what "started things". Where exactly did I quote something you did not say? All of that is direct copy-and-paste from your posts. Any quotes not from your most recent post that I was replying to, have links to the posts that the quotes came from. (And WTF are you telling me what to do for? )

i think it is against the law
This is a privately owned site, the owners can choose to disallow anyone from membership for any reason they want. Pulling baseless legal threats out sounds pretty similar to something we've heard before around here.

After the ridiculous number of times Hendrix has come back and tried to convince us he's someone else, anyone here associated with him is suspicious by default.

I'll leave this to cyphur, have fun
Old 09-27-2005, 06:24 AM
TECH Apprentice

I havent did anything.
Remember guys, he is a really smart guy, so we just may never know who he is.
Old 09-27-2005, 08:04 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by fa18007
I havent did anything.
Remember guys, he is a really smart guy, so we just may never know who he is.
Hot damn, that may be the funniest thing in this thread so far!

JonnyDoom, aka Jon Hendrix, you've been terminated. You nailed your own coffin on this one.
Old 09-27-2005, 10:28 AM
12 Second Club

Well here is a HUGE thank-you to all the members of LS1tech.com. I was the dumbass that almost became the latest victim on the tranny. Immediately as soon as the post went out that the tranny was pending to me I received several PM's raising suspicion and Mr. Doom went as far as too call himself a girl and give me a false name and address. I appreciate all the members and especially the moderators of this site for figuring this one out before I lost the last few mod dollars I have to get my bucket up and running!!!!!
Old 09-27-2005, 10:38 AM
TECH Regular

Best of luck in your build Anniversary, if there is anything we can help you with let us know. We are family
Old 09-27-2005, 12:13 PM
12 Second Club

Best of luck in your build Anniversary, if there is anything we can help you with let us know. We are family

I need an F'n Transmission

Thanks man!!
Old 09-27-2005, 12:41 PM
TECH Regular

go manual, slower but so much more fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-27-2005, 10:03 PM
Banned

Default Wrong

Too bad you guys were wrong about me, the IP addresses crossed because we are friends, like I had already stated. I said I wouldnt sell anything else for him, I dont think there is a reason I should have been banned? I never did anything, but try and sell parts for a friend, people do that on here all the time and if everyone that guy knows is supicious, he knows all the guys from Texarkana and also a Nick Ecker guy from FL so ban him too. I am going to peacful at this at fist and I wonder why no one had the ***** to just come out and ask me not to sell anything else? Why did I just get banned? How much of a coward do you have to be Cyphur and AWC? I mean I said I was sorry on the selling thing and stopped and I still get banned, I guess both of ya must have little man syndrome's, but understandable, as a matter of fact, I would like to meet the Travis guy, cyphur or AWC which ever it is and see what kind of coward you are, i am not threatening you, just want to let you meet me to prove I am who I say I am, now this is messed up and you know it. I tried to prove myself, but was banned for nothing. So either be a man about it and email me at jondumor@excite.com, or pm me if I aint banned. I can gaurentee that tranny I even offered to let it get shipped and put in before I received a dime, thats how confident I was on it. I was in the process of buying $1000 crank from a guy name v8power so you guys just lost him a sale, and I already bought some fixed headlights from goldlifter, ask him how fast he got his money, I also sent a $4100 cashiers check to a Mrwright or something like that on here, I will even have him post how fast he got it because I overnighted it and expressed mails the $475 for the lights. So I think I deserve to either know why I have been banned, or be reinstated as my original name, no games, I will even scan my dl and socail security card and even stay out of the selling forum, what will it take to get back on here, I learn on here and all because I tried to help out a friend, I got banned, seriously someone here, think about this, if I was a scammer, why would I send over $4,500 to members here? Why would I offer to ship a tranny and even make sure it actually works before it is paid for? Why? The reason is because I am not Jonathan Hendrix, I am Jonathan Dumor aka Jonnydoom, rethink this please. Thanks to all.
Old 09-28-2005, 01:36 AM
10 Second Club

Its funny how Johnny Doom has some heads for sale but yet on a local board so does Auctane71 heres the link http://p207.ezboard.com/farklatexstr...icID=293.topic
Old 09-28-2005, 01:45 AM
Banned

Default Great Job Detective Obvious

Hey nice detective work there, i believe that we all knew that when I told everyone I was selling his parts about 5 posts ago, read them dummy, don't post here, you have no dealings with me, you don't know me, and I don't think you had any dealings with Jon either so stay out of here and let the big kids handle their business. If you have any probs with me or Jon, you are more than welcome to meet either of us in person, if not, please stay out of this thread, i am actually going to verify my identity to Cyphur Traq so keep out and mind your own business.
Old 09-28-2005, 11:01 AM
TECH Senior Member

Calm down hero. I encouraged everyone to post up anything they found on Jon Hendrix a long time ago, so they are doing so with my full support.

JonnyDoom/JonathanDumor and I have worked out a deal where he is going to get me some documents to try and prove his identity. If they satisfy me, then he will be allowed to stay on this site but not allowed to sell parts on this site(his or anyone elses). If they don't, then he gets banned again. Simple as that.

As I've said time and time again.....the burden is on YOU....and until you satisfy that burden...YOU are the one that doesn't need to be attacking a single person. You keep attacking the members here and I don't care who you are, or what identity you can prove.....you'll still take leave from this site.
Old 09-28-2005, 11:41 AM
12 Second Club

hey if you want to go as far as calling ppl out in town...I don't think Brian would have a problem and auctane blocked me on the local board so I didn't see the heads for sale or I woulda posted something.
Old 09-28-2005, 11:58 AM
TECH Regular

personally I don't care if dumber stays. more power to him. I am not spending money with him, when people see the way he handled himself here that will speak a lot for himself.

also i dont get something, I did some "detective work" and i got this.

on z06vette you said this
TTT the car is fast because it beat my near 400 RWHP Vette 6 spd. The car drives great and straight. The guy is cool too, he let me drive the car without even knowing me. If I werent in the market for an FRC, I would buy it. It is worth well into the high teens, but he just wants to get out of the payment. TTT for a cool guy.
http://www.z06vette.com/forums/showt...ght=auctane_71
Than you said this about the tranny
I have a tranny for sell. I don't need it anymore as I am buying an older corvette and it won't fit the motor. So here is what it is. I just bought this off of ebay, but I am selling my 98 vette and don't need this anymore.
http://www.z06vette.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85815
so you could be different people cool, but why would you start lieing about the trann because right here on ls1tech you said
Picked up from a friend, can handle 650 RWHP, built by a tranny shop in Mt. Pleasent, TX with Rock on parts. Cost me $1500, but I just ordered a 4L80E so I no longer need it,

will take $1,200 obo plus shipping
But back on z06vette you said
So here it is folks, a 750 RWHP handling 4L60-E, they cost high 2G's to 3G's to duplicate this tranny.
So far it looks like you could be a differnt person that is going to go down the same path as Hendrix.

But you said you are buying an older vette. that you own a 400 horse vette, than you want to buy a wrecked z06 and now you where looking at high hp cars on here.

I think i am going to go with Jonny Cockron's statment on south park "IT MAKE NO SENSE!"
Old 09-28-2005, 02:08 PM
Banned

Default Funny

You know what, again none of this matters OSUHUNTER, I am going to prove my identity, end os story, and I will be seeing GCCASPER and Brian sometime this week to show them that me and Jon are different people. Also actually jon never blocked anyone on that local board, he doesn't even use it hardly, I heard he punked you out in an email and you got scared and apoloigized, but hey thats neither here nor there. Osuhunter keep digging up useless info, thats great, and Cyphur, you only told me that I was unable to sell his parts in the for sell section, I am my own person, and it SHOULD NOT matter that he is a friend or that I know him because again, I know JJ Vinci aka GCCASPER on here as well as the Brian kid, so don't let them sell either, you can not FAIRLY do that, if you do, you are trying to make this personal, which I am not.

Another thing, if I read correctly and was told from Jonathan Hendrix, this matter was RESOLVED correct? I beleive he never got in trouble by the police, just asked to pay everyone back, which he did within a 2 week period, and was told by Cyphur Traq that if he did, he could stay, but then was banned anyways because Cyphur was not satisfied?? Or maybe it was because he said what was on his mind, well I am just like that and I don't care who anyone is, the facts are that he has been cleared by the police and has documents to prove it, he has docs to prove OSUHUNTER scammed him out of $500, so leave him out of this from now on. After I verify my identity, I want full access to everyhint gjust as every other member on this board because I have done nothing wrong besides sell parts for a freind. And for the idiot who thought I am a scammer and turned down my $2250 offer of a BS3, how in the world could I scam you with a cashier's check nd a number verifying it, or usps money orders? And why would you tihk I would expect you to ship anything before you got your money? I wouldnt have because I am no scammer, ask goldlifter, we had a very good transaction, I sent him a money order for $475 express mail last week sometime and just got the package today, now there is a crack in one of the lenses, but this was told to me already and I am very satisfied. I also bought a $4100 car on here from Adam Wright from Barstow, CA and I overnightd him the money last week and should getthe car Friday or Saturday at the latest. I was in the process of buying a crank shaft for $1000, but due to being banned for no reason, I was unable to follow through. So there is my peace, do with it what you want.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Auctane_71 Bad Seller..