Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Auctane_71 Bad Seller..

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2005, 10:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Auctane_71 Bad Seller..

Sent m.o. to him early last week and he said he shipped it on Friday, but didnt want to go out to the truck to get the tracking # for me... Then on monday i get a p.m saying his brother didnt ship it and he was going to do it himself.. Now i get a pm saying his nephew is in the hospital etc and he isnt sure when he is going to be able to send my NOS bottle? I am sorry if his nephew is sick, but if he is, why is he on this site multiple times a day?

Anyone got any ideas? PSJ, Nine Ball?

Phil
Old 04-16-2005, 07:05 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by PHIL H
I am sorry if his nephew is sick, but if he is, why is he on this site multiple times a day?

This always makes me scratch my head as well. Spends hours on the net but has no time to ship.
I have had problems geting to a store to ship from time to time because work holds me up.
But it is something you have to make time for.

I know the kid git some heat at first on this site and hopefully he will come through for you.
Old 04-16-2005, 07:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JZ'sTA
This always makes me scratch my head as well. Spends hours on the net but has no time to ship.
I have had problems geting to a store to ship from time to time because work holds me up.
But it is something you have to make time for.

I know the kid git some heat at first on this site and hopefully he will come through for you.
I agree..If you are willing to post the parts for sale, then you should be able to uphold your end of the deal with shipping the product in somewhat of a timely fashion.
Old 04-17-2005, 05:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

:EDIT: I was thinking of some one eles, but still dosen't sound like a guy I would deal with.

Last edited by kbracing96; 04-17-2005 at 06:06 PM.
Old 04-17-2005, 08:58 PM
Banned

Default my story

I am the seller, I admit that I should have shipped the bottle. Honestly I am really caught up in my car, but as of last Tuesday, my 6 month old nephew was airlifted to the Children's Hospital in Little Rock, AR. He has pnomia in both of his lungs and I have dropped verything. From time to time on a daily basis I do check to check on my messages on my laptop, but that is as close as I am, sorry for everything, me and the sleer worked it out and I hope that we can clear this up Thanks.
Old 04-17-2005, 09:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

He has contacted me and we have worked it out. I should recieve the bottle soon. Just a little miscommunication.

Phil
Old 04-18-2005, 09:06 AM
TECH Apprentice

i'm also waiting on my drive shaft.... it's been 3+ weeks and you have a pm coming Auctane_71

it also seem his post when he 1st started selling this stuff is gone??

Last edited by dissonance; 04-18-2005 at 09:13 AM.
Old 04-18-2005, 02:34 PM
Banned

Default actually

actually I deleted thw post because I took everything to ebay that I didn't sell and you were told BEFORE you sent me the money that I would have to take the drive shaft off my car, I never told you how long, I thought it would only be 3 weeks, but I am still waiting on my suspension. I have pm'd you back asking if you want your money back. Also I am sorry for this, but I will be ending my auctions this week so I can go ahead and take my car to get everything taken off this week so don't worry guys. I know how it is to be scammed, I just got scammed by James Roth for $800 and I am in the process of getting my money back so I know your pain, don't worry, I will get everything sent out Thanks for keeping me straight guys
Old 04-19-2005, 06:41 PM
Launching!

Question for everyone, because I always want to know from other points of view. What would be considered as "a timely fashion?" From time to time I buy stuff and it doesn't get sent out, from what I think is in a timely fashion, to me. I just wanted different opinions on it.
Old 04-19-2005, 07:27 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 97SprChrgd383
Question for everyone, because I always want to know from other points of view. What would be considered as "a timely fashion?" From time to time I buy stuff and it doesn't get sent out, from what I think is in a timely fashion, to me. I just wanted different opinions on it.
When I sell anything as SOON as the funds clear I make time to ship THE same day or the very next. I have never sold anything that was still attached to my car so I cant comment on that and there cold be exceptions but should be agreed to by BOTH parties before hand. Hell I feel guilty if i make someone wait on something after I promise it out.
Old 04-19-2005, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by 97SprChrgd383
I ship everything within 24-48 hours, but sometimes things come up and it takes a little longer.. I hate to wait so long to ship things do happen, and there are more important things than car parts... But if I know I cant ship sometime I always tell people whats up and when I expect to have it out, it's only fair to the buyer to know whats going on...
Old 04-20-2005, 02:09 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by LS1_SS
I ship everything within 24-48 hours, but sometimes things come up and it takes a little longer.. I hate to wait so long to ship things do happen, and there are more important things than car parts... But if I know I cant ship sometime I always tell people whats up and when I expect to have it out, it's only fair to the buyer to know whats going on...

+1 here.
Old 04-20-2005, 07:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

I’m the same I ship as soon as I can...

Now on my case... yes he said he had to take it off the car. Lucky for me I’m not down and do not need the drive shaft right away. It’s for my v6 camaro just looking for a little more out of the 3800II

Yes car parts are not number one... but if you needed the part and your car was not running because of it you might want it a little sooner. Life does go on and I’m sure Auctane_71 is an ok guy. things come up and I’m sure he did NOT plan for this to happen. I also don’t want him to have to remove a part off his car that he needs.

I’m an easy going guy but when you read a 2nd person did not get his parts I started to worry... Auctane_71 has anyways responded to my PM’s and explained what’s going on. I do hope I get the drive shaft in a few more weeks.
Old 04-21-2005, 11:59 PM
Banned

Phil can you please add a update here so we know more about the seller.
If he has came through it would help clear his name a little and it would be unfair to him if he has came through and no update was posted.
Thanks
Old 04-22-2005, 12:40 AM
Banned

Default update

I can update and so will Phill tomorrow when he receives his bottle in which I have shipped yesterday and already sent his trackn number My auctions end in 4 days so dissonance the drive shaft is coming asap
Old 04-25-2005, 08:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

Will update soon!

Last edited by TigerFan187; 04-25-2005 at 09:47 AM.
Old 04-26-2005, 09:50 PM
Staging Lane

I supposivly purchased a drive shaft from Auctane about a month ago. He said he's waiting for part like above before he removes it. Since its going in my 91 Camaro and i still have to wait till i complete the motor/tranny swap, waiting was not a big deal. My question is, is their multiple driveshafts, or am i buying the same one as the guy above. I sent a $110 money order for the aluminum driveshaft and he told me it was mine. I believe i was the first one that responded about it in his original post. I offered a certain price and he said ok. He then stated that the DS would be about $40 shipped. So i then sent him a PM and told him i would pay $110 shipped for it. I wanted to pay for through paypal and he said he does not use paypal and to send a Money order for the DS. This was fine with me so next day i sent out a money order and was told he recieved it.

Also you PM box if full. Please let me know whats up please.

Being a jobless college student, i'm on a extremely tight budget, and if i am not going to recieve the DS, i ask you to atleast return the money.
Old 04-26-2005, 10:01 PM
Staging Lane

Heres the first message i saved. I originally asked if i could use paypal and this was his response and i copied the date from the message:

03-27-2005, 11:03 AM

Sorry i don't do paypal, just send a mo to my address thanks,

Jon

So i do believe that you knew that i bought the driveshaft from you. Cause heres the second message from April 11 when i sent you a PM asking what was up cause i haven't heard anything.

Remember I am waiting on mine and the rest of my suspension to get here so I can replace your drive shaft with my new Chromoly one from Strange. I am just waiting on the rear, drive shaft, and some misc suspension parts, if you are tired of waiting, I can send your money back, but it shouldn't be that much longer Thanks and sorry,

Jon
______

That was fine with me since i didn't need it and i replied that day saying it was fine since i was in no rush.
Old 04-26-2005, 10:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JZ'sTA
Phil can you please add a update here so we know more about the seller.
If he has came through it would help clear his name a little and it would be unfair to him if he has came through and no update was posted.
Thanks
Ok, will do...Something got messed up in shipping so i got someones LS1 intake and he got my N20 bottle. So i had to go and pay shipping out of my pocket and take my time to go and ship someone elses part to them, and he has to pay to ship my bottle to me. Thats the update i have right now..

I will follow up once i get my bottle..
Old 04-26-2005, 10:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by PHIL H
Ok, will do...Something got messed up in shipping so i got someones LS1 intake and he got my N20 bottle. So i had to go and pay shipping out of my pocket and take my time to go and ship someone elses part to them, and he has to pay to ship my bottle to me. Thats the update i have right now..

I will follow up once i get my bottle..
i had that happen to me once, but the seller was good enough to provide his FedEx account so we could cross-ship the right parts on his dime, not ours. Seeing as it was his mistake and all.....

Quick Reply: Auctane_71 Bad Seller..