Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Auctane_71 Bad Seller..

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2005, 09:27 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Alright well i just called the Ashdown police, they said that i need to talk to detective Geogery or Curtis they said most likely we will have to contact the state police. Also after talking to the attorney, he said most of our PM's would be 100% useful because ips are logged showing he sent us those p.m's but we would have to pull them up in court. Now i am pissed, I made him an offer today that either i would pay the extra $200 COD for the TT kit which is what he is looking for, or that i would take the TT kit and give hima month to buy it back at $4,200.Than i called him up and his brother hung up on me. The lawyer does not understand why a 19 year old guy would want a collection on his credit to screw him over for the rest of his life when he has the kit in hand. Also jon said he highly doubts any police officer would arrest him, it sounds like the poilce department are sticking to their jobs and are not going to help an illegal activity. if anyone has any qeustions please call me at 561-351-6946, we will all go in on a lawyer and get our **** back. I am tired of the disrespect when i am trying to work with him.
Old 05-17-2005, 11:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

This kid owes me a hood too. He has had my money for 3 months now and says he will ship it every week, and never has. he lied to me that he shipped it and admitted to it. He told me that he couldnt ship the hood cause he didnt have the money to do it. He also offered me a refund. But how can he give me my money back if he doesnt even have the money to ship the hood? Jon, you could make this all go away in about 2 seconds if you would just ship what you need to ship!!!! What is the problem?!!!!!!!
Old 05-17-2005, 11:28 PM
TECH Regular

HOLY **** ANOTHER GUY!!!! Alright tomorrow i at talking to the detective, I am still surprised no admin has stepped in here. Tomorrow i will post the detectives numbers unless of coarse i get a tracking number or a strait answer from jon not his brother hanging up on me. Post if you are sick of this and ready to have him feel horrible with two detectives and lawyers calling him up.
Old 05-17-2005, 11:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

You have a pm camaro0605

If we can work together on this I think we can get something done, osuhunter07 as been working hard on a solution to this problem

Any one that has been ripped off by this guy pm me or osuhunter07 with your contact information and the money your out and the part/parts you never got. Do not remove pm's or emails from this guy.

Once we start to get everyone info together we will be a much stronger voice and get something done.

If you know anyone else that has a pending deal please let them know about this and get them involved?
Old 05-18-2005, 10:00 AM
11 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I just got off the phone with Ashdown Police, I am waiting for a call back from a detective. For those of you who need their number, here it is: (870)898-5640. Good luck with getting you money, or parts.

Rob
Old 05-18-2005, 10:23 AM
TECH Regular

I called left my name and so forth, Tomorrow Detective gregory or curtis will call us hopefully like the guy from last night also. You would think that you would just ship parts instead of getting a criminal record and a collection on your credit. hmmmmm
Old 05-18-2005, 10:54 AM
TECH Apprentice

i got a hold of ashdown PD and gave my number and name and i got the same responce... detective will call you back

so if anyone else has a deal gone bad with this guy please call the police in ashdown so they know more on the case... the more people that call the better this case is going to go for you us.
Old 05-18-2005, 01:50 PM
TECH Addict

Sorry to hear you guys got screwed hope you get your $$$ back
Old 05-18-2005, 02:40 PM
11 Second Club

Me too. Or my part. I need it too. My clutch is on its way out. Good thing I am getting a truck today or tomorrow.
Old 05-18-2005, 02:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Well I just added my name to the PD's list in Ashdown. They already knew who I was calling for. I hope the police can knock some sense into this kid. All he has to do is take this **** to the UPS store. Anyone thought of driving over to his house if they are within a reasonable distance? Im probably 1000 miles from him.
Old 05-18-2005, 02:59 PM
Staging Lane

Just added my name to their list. She said she would give it to a detective.

Its kinda sad she new exactly what i was calling for. Quote from her "How much money he'd get you for too?".

Let justice be served.
Old 05-18-2005, 03:47 PM
TECH Regular

Yup my name is on the list. They have me down for the $4,200. I told them that it is on his front porch waiting to be picked up. But he does not feel like selling it anymore WTF is that. Well good this is 4-5 people that his friendly neighborhood police have names for. WATCH how he react's he is gonna flip and figure if he acts like an internet hard core thug we will be like "yes master please keep my money your way to powerful for me"

Jon-Have fun applying for that football ap when you got a criminal record
Old 05-18-2005, 04:14 PM
11 Second Club

I am driving across country in Sept too, and I will go right through his town. hhmmmm, maybe I will stop there and knock on this kids door. Whats funny is on LS2 he says that he is 6'4", weighs 250# benches 500#'s and squats 700#'s......yeah, ok, and I am the easter bunny.
Old 05-18-2005, 05:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

If you have a transaction pending w/Acutane_71 please PM me the details so I can try to create a comprehensive list. Thanks!
Old 05-18-2005, 05:33 PM
11 Second Club

PM'd ya
Old 05-18-2005, 05:47 PM
Staging Lane

Sent ya a pm
Old 05-18-2005, 06:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

Well, he has looked at this forum today at 4:55pm, yet he didn't answer my emails.
Old 05-18-2005, 06:03 PM
11 Second Club

I got a couple PM's from him.....
Old 05-18-2005, 06:06 PM
Banned

Hey Hastings, you know my address and if you want to come on by, I dare you, don't be surprised, don't make threast either.

Here is the update:

Phil, Camaro, Dissonance, Hastings, I will send you your money as soon as I get it.

Greg, I will ship you your hood as soon as I sell my engine as well, the reason I can't ship it, is cause I am broke.

OSUHUNTEr is a liar. No one hung up on him, he called and asked to talk John, which my lil bro thought was a telemarketer and he didn't call back. You also lied, you agreed to pay me $4,800, it was a deposit of $4,200, then a $100 extra just for the fuel tank. You never sent me the rest and chacnged your mind about 5 times. You chacnged you mind the last time too late, your fault, not mine. Detective Curtis or GAry Gregory has neither contected me, but I will be filling them in on the situation. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY, AS SOON AS MY ENGINE SELLS, I WILL PAY EVERYONE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am doing COD so no one gets screwed. Anyways, PM ME for what ever else you need to hear, because this is ridiculous, I admitted I was wrong and I gto my priorities wrong, I never inetnded on scamming ANYONE! So like it or not, be patient, and you will have your money back.

Greg I told you I would ship your hood as soon as I got the money!

So that takes care of that!
Old 05-18-2005, 06:26 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Auctane_71
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY, AS SOON AS MY ENGINE SELLS, I WILL PAY EVERYONE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY ITS NOT RIGHT TO MAKE US WAIT ANY LONGER AND THE MONEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN SENT OUT A LONG TIME AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously i find it hard to believe that you bought alllllllllllll this stuff that you are trying to sell right now, and not have enough money to pay us back. I'm starting to think you bought your stuff, told the guy you'd pay him in the near future, then sold stuff to us so we'd pay you, then take our money and pay them off and think we'd wait a year for you to take the **** off your car. If thats the case, its pretty fucked up..

You are not the victom here, we are, at this point i'm gonna have to take OSUHUNTER's word over yours. Even if he did change his mind, why why why why would you spend the money he sent you if you didn't ever send him the parts.

Quick Reply: Auctane_71 Bad Seller..