Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

FBodyMotorsports.com - Will not use again.

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2005, 02:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I washed my 3rdgen today, and though about this thread. Oops, is that a bump TTT?

On a related note, I was issued a permanant credit, as they didnt fight the chargeback.
Old 07-16-2005, 12:15 AM
Banned

there bad rep has also reached f-bodyhideout after one of the member were screwed over.....they get alot of business from these types of forums but now that every f-body enthusist know there scams, dont be surprise when there no longer in business
Old 07-27-2005, 02:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man, that blows... was gonna buy some stuff for the Bird from em. Looks like I'll be doing my shopping somewhere else
Old 08-04-2005, 10:54 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by glitch77
I hope it was worth their 5 minutes to not drop me a voicemail.
Old 08-05-2005, 06:02 PM
TECH Resident

I'll be ordering $5,000 in LS1 parts in the next few months, I'll be sure they don't get one cent of my business. You screw with one LS1 guy, you screw with our whole community.
Old 08-05-2005, 08:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Zoltan
I'll be ordering $5,000 in LS1 parts in the next few months, I'll be sure they don't get one cent of my business.
Best decision ever made.
Old 08-07-2005, 03:28 AM
TECH Resident

why didnt you just "call them"? Just curious.

But good enough to let me know to never want to deal with them.
Old 08-07-2005, 09:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BrandonSS
why didnt you just "call them"? Just curious.
Same reason they didnt call me?

Only my name was on the credit card.
Old 08-30-2005, 06:51 PM
Staging Lane

I am so glad I read all of these posts. I also, was going to spend a large sum of money with them until I read all of these posts. I am shocked that fbody motorosports hasn't cleaned up their act?!?!?! or at least come on the forums to tell all of us that the problem has been fixed.
Old 01-13-2006, 05:49 PM
Launching!

I'm still waiting on a few parts I ordered from them on December 13th. As you can see, it is now January 13 and according to Roy, there is a big shipment coming in next Thursday which contains one of the parts I'm waiting on, he'll ship it as soon as he gets it. That's what someone else said a week ago. When I mentioned that he said the other person was wrong and he's sorry but stick with him.

This is my first and last transaction with them. I wish I'd seen this before I bought the parts.
Old 01-20-2006, 02:06 PM
Teching In

Fbodymotorsports claims to have changed ownership on their site....maybe these new owners will be better.
Old 01-20-2006, 10:41 PM
TECH Addict

It is no excuse to brush off customers, but for what it is worth, the owners (who were a husband/wife team) were going through quite a bit of personal conflict and the business suffered as a result. They are under new ownership now by Young's Camaro. The guy who emailed you back in the end, Jay, has always been very courteous and helpful.
Old 01-20-2006, 10:44 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 5LETR
I am so glad I read all of these posts. I also, was going to spend a large sum of money with them until I read all of these posts. I am shocked that fbody motorosports hasn't cleaned up their act?!?!?! or at least come on the forums to tell all of us that the problem has been fixed.
Not everyone is privy to the happenings here at LS1tech.com, they probably don't even know about this thread even though Glitch sent them a link. They do a lot of walk-in business on their storefront so I would imagine they don't spend a whole lot of time replying to every post online.
Old 01-22-2006, 09:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

ok, i have to help them out guys since i used to work there. Sacy was one of the owners and was the husband of the other owner, they are now seperated and she has been kicked out of the business b/c of things just like that. She was a crazy bitch, i mean she tried to run over several guys in the parking lot when roy told her that she couldnt stay there anymore, she was trying to ruin the business and as you can see people think they have a bad name. If you try now none of the sort will happen now, stacey has been dealt with and gotten rid of, please allow me to apologize on there behalf since i know the situation and most of you do not, honestly many things have changed since then and all for the better
Old 01-22-2006, 09:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

also as far as the late parts, it is under new ownership now. The previous owner and in december had financial issues and didnt have money to order the parts, thats why he couldnt sent them to you. Now they have new owners and are getting all their parts out, again many things have changed, its like night and day in the shipping department, all orders are being shipped ASAP and everything should be to you very soon, its sad that they got such a bad name and everything since honestly they do good work. These last few months have been kinda strange. Again i apologize on their behalf, its been kinda strange around there in the past few months

Last edited by zlover129; 01-26-2006 at 05:39 PM.
Old 01-24-2006, 08:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

zlover, thanks for the updates, nice to know what was going on.

But.

Its too little, too late.
Old 01-24-2006, 05:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

yea, i understand the resentmant towards them, honestly when i started working there i coldnt believe some of the **** that was going on either but again a lot of thigs have changed, the biggest one being they got rid of stacey and now the new owners the new owners are really straightening things up, its been a huge turn around. Customer service has improved, shipping has improved, everything has don a complete 180. Over half of the employees have been replaced due to incompitent behavior and work and things are really looking better. Just a heads up for everyone looking at F-Body Motorsports, they have really cleaned up their act and are really looking to satisfy the customer, I officially apologize on behalf of the entire organization for the past few months because quite frankly things really were not being taken care of. Thanks

Last edited by zlover129; 01-26-2006 at 05:40 PM.
Old 01-29-2006, 01:36 PM
TECH Regular

Well so much for a having a good F Body Shop Close by....I knew they weren't cheap when they wanted 175.00 for installing UMI 2 point SFC but I didnt know their service was that crappy
Old 01-30-2006, 05:44 PM
12 Second Club

Well I went there few days ago to get an air lid for my friend . stayed out side to smoke a cigarette , and its only seconds when Jay came to me and asked " how can I help u , yaya I saw u before r u the owner of the NBM camaro? i said ya . he said " u ran a great time at the track with a lt`s only and slipping clutch" i replyed thanks and we start talking for couple of of minutes and gave me his card and offered me any help on my car.

honestly I was suprised from their customer service .

I think they r doin some major adjustments on thier buisness to get rid of their bad reputation, wish for them good luck if they r serious . and what i can say that they still can get back ppl confident .
Old 01-31-2006, 08:40 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Hope things have improved because i ordered a set of t-tops shades for my car without knowing ALL these problems....

I hope I could be one of the guys that can give positive comments about your service.......zlover129 if you used to work there maybe you could find out if my shades will be delivered soon.....help a brother out???

I ordered them 2 days ago and after reading this I'm kind of nervous....

Quick Reply: FBodyMotorsports.com - Will not use again.