Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

FBodyMotorsports.com - Will not use again.

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2006, 07:46 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have dealt with for over a year now. I have never had a problem with them. Jay and Roy are great guys to deal with. Jay has given me a lot of good information about mods for my car. I am currently saving up for some major mods that I will have them take care of.(including purchasing parts from them)
Old 02-01-2006, 08:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 69chevy
since i can relate to the subject, ill share my little story. I ordered some front fenders and a cowl panel for my camaro, in fiberglass, from UP22 out of Hesperia, California. On their site it said that i would get my parts in about 6 weeks including the time to make the stuff. Well, I placed my order in the beginning of February and haven't seen anything yet. I would always call to see if my order has been shipped out but the lady would always tell me that no one was there to check or she doesn't have the list of shipments or they're out on lunch, yada yada yada. Just a bunch of bs. So one day i call and she tells me the same stuff but this time my dad wanted to talk to her and when my dad starts to show some attitude, she tells HIM that someone ordered some camaro fenders and one was bad so they had to redo the mold and also redo all the fenders that were ordered which my set were apart of. Now, the part i didn't get is why couldn't she have told me that in the beginning. Lets just say it'll be the last time i order from them. sorry that this is long.
i order a hood from them last year and was over 6 weeks so i called them to see what was going on and them gave me a buch of bs so i asked for my money back...it was 3month later and then i got my money back after they took $70 for restocking fee!!! they suck and i would never order from them!!!!!!!!
Old 02-02-2006, 04:31 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I like how they took out 'restocking fees' on parts that they never ******* had in stock...
Old 02-05-2006, 07:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by chaman
Hope things have improved because i ordered a set of t-tops shades for my car without knowing ALL these problems....

I hope I could be one of the guys that can give positive comments about your service.......zlover129 if you used to work there maybe you could find out if my shades will be delivered soon.....help a brother out???

I ordered them 2 days ago and after reading this I'm kind of nervous....
ok, just pm me your information and all and ill see what i can do. As for the complaint, i must say that we honestly apologzie again. Again, we hav gone through a huge rework and many things have changed, i invite anyone to try us again or even stop by and see that we havnt. Thanks everyone
Old 02-08-2006, 03:32 PM
Staging Lane

I gotta ask, how is the Dyno Tuning there? With More gone (and their prices always seemed a little outrageous) I don't want to add parts and need a tune, then have to either limp or tow the car all the way to Raleigh for a questionable result at CAM or go even further (LA, AL, FL, GA) for someone reliable and competent.
Old 02-08-2006, 03:49 PM
Launching!

Last I herd CAM was doing some of there tuning. I know there are some people that have not had such great results out of CAM but they did great things for me. They managed to squeeze 53 rwhp out of my supercharged truck with just a tune so I don't think I have any right to complain.
Old 02-08-2006, 08:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

The Dyno is no longer here, its kinda complicated but it was taken and is now somewhere in SC, I dont know if they are planning on getting another one since the initial cost on a dyno is really really high and it takes a LOOONG time to make your money back.
Old 02-16-2006, 10:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

try hawks third gen parts ive been purchasing parts from them for the last 2 years for my 85 TA and never had a problem........you 3rd gen guys should give bruce a call or try his website.

www.hawksthirdgenparts.com
1-864-855-2694
Old 03-12-2006, 09:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Another thing I must point out, especially about the hoods and large items like that. Those parts do not come through us, they are directly drop shipped from the manufacturer so honestly we can't do anything about it, and when you ask for money back from orders like that we too have to ask for our money back, and many of them are not the most cooperative, and the restocking fee is not up to us. Just thought I should point that out, sorry for bringing this thread back up but didn't realize there were some new posts. Thanks
Old 03-12-2006, 10:32 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Your service sucks.....plain and simple. Your bosses are disrespectful and show they could care less about their customers. Items I ordered came alright but they were not new, They were reupholstered sun shades....talk about scamming...oh and badly reupholstered. I fixed them myself. Stop making up so many bullshit excuses, youre pathetic. Your politness is as full of it as your bosses are. That bussiness is headed for a sure bankruptcy and I can say I care....
Old 03-12-2006, 12:24 PM
TECH Regular

i guess i got a happy ending story when i ordered some parts for my car. i ordered a set of wheels and tires from bonesperformance.com, they sale some of their stuff on ebay. they had to order them from californa and then ship them to me, which took an extra week then if would have when they had them in stock. nevertheless, they were very nice to me, kept in touch, and gave me a free set of lug nuts, plus lock nuts. i diffiently recomend them if your looking to buy a set of wheels.
Old 03-12-2006, 12:35 PM
TECH Veteran

well, lucky you...I didnt..
Old 03-12-2006, 07:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

I am happy you got things worked out with your wheels, unfortunately we do make mistakes and are working on thsoe, this is as an example of how not to react to someone trying to hlep you get your order striaghtened out;

Originally Posted by zlover129
Not much is going to happen with you just throwing attacks out there on the internet, i respect my boss's and love my work, if you are unsatisfied with the product, have you tried calling them and telling them this?
Are you ******* kidding???? Have you read the complains of others??? Listen piece of **** its obviously they are crooks if you respect them then you are a bit of a crooks as them.....you think the net has no effect....LOL! You know how many people are reading this..... Get a ******* life. I have one thats why i wont waste anymore time dealing with them or with you...I fixed them, I learned better. You will remember this when you end up working in your local Walmart (which is a more decent place) You got a lot to learn kiddo.....oh and stop PM me..go to the thread and continue to make an *** of yourself....
The more appropriate way is to just go ahead and call us, it will be a lot more productive and we will work as hard as we can to try and get everything straightened out.

Thanks
Old 03-12-2006, 09:57 PM
TECH Veteran

Are you sure posting that (that's supposed to be private messaging) makes you and your business look good? You called manipulating merchandise and selling used stuff as new a ******* mistake????? You know, that kind of thing must be done THE FIRST TIME, not something to be "straightened" out later. Apparently you do like posing as those guys bitch. How about your bosses coming here and explain **** themselves. No they are too busy scamming another client.....

The appropriate way is to be HONEST which F-Body Motorsports is not. When you start giving so much explanations is obvious how your kind works. Funny you have "kept" working on those small details (like fraud, for example) for a very LOOONG time!

Oh and good work keeping the thread alive for me....
Old 03-12-2006, 10:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ok sir, for one thing why would we go out of our way and reupholster used shades which would cost us any profit we are making of it. And as far as the F-Body Motorsports representative, I have been asked by both Roy and Jay to do this. And for the quote, I never posted anyones name, so obviously I did keep it private, please do not continue to clog up this thread with more pointless, immature, name calling complaints because as far as I know there is no basis to them, you have not tried to get things cleared up and immediately assume these are used shades that somehoe we feel like taking a loss on and reupholstering them for the heck of it, please until you show me proof or actually want to quit acting like this and try and get something worked out then I honestly have no idea what to say, "lying, cheating, crooks, bitches" all might seem to be fun on the internet but in real life we like doing things more business like.

Thanks,
Mitch and Everyone at F-Body Motorsports
Old 03-12-2006, 10:40 PM
TECH Veteran

I have been asked by both Roy and Jay to do this
bitch in my book.....don't worry keep going like that...one day some lawyer will have a wonderful time with your "business"...oh and thanks again....

Quick Reply: FBodyMotorsports.com - Will not use again.