Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Original & New Camaro99ss427 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2005, 09:11 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Donohue96M6Z28
20.0kgs=like 44 lbs right?

I had a short block shipped to me the other day using Fedex ground, it weighed 144#'s, but when I tracked it they were showing 144kg. It must be something in their system, that for some reason they are calling #'s KG? I don't know.
Old 07-23-2005, 09:34 AM
Staging Lane

Ok sorry for the delay guys it was late here and i just got to work, This problem will be settled as soon as i talk to blu. First things first i now am in posession of the D1sc, Seems i was indeed pranked at work by one of my employees. However i found something else out just now also, i dont have an F1r, i have an F1. When i call blu later, its only 7:30 there i will either offer him the amount to buy this blower off of him or i will ship it back to him ASAP whatever he decides. I know this looks horrible on my part, and i feel like complete crap right now however as i said before this matter will be handled properly and very quickly. I assume full responsibility for what has happened and would like to assure everyone that no defrauding has or will happen in this incident. I have contacted the local PD again this morning and explained to them the full story as i heard it from my guys this morning and was advised by them to contact blu and either offer to buy the unit from him or ship it back to him, which i intend to do 100%.
Thanks
Chris
Old 07-23-2005, 09:35 AM
Banned

i traded intake manifolds with this guy last week i sent my old one out to him and he was supposed to send me his fast 90 and 90mm tb...he said he sent it out ups last friday and i still havn't gotten it. i'm beginning to wonder if i was scammed also. he replied to a pm i sent him yesterday but i still don't have the package and it's been 8 days. i know the manifold i sent him was recieved last thursday. we might have to have a linch mob formed....
Old 07-23-2005, 09:37 AM
Banned

camaro99ss...what is the name of your business??
Old 07-23-2005, 09:57 AM

I would fire someone's *** over a prank and also get the fed-ex guy fired to over this **** if he also was invloved!!!

Last edited by BADZ; 07-23-2005 at 10:11 AM.
Old 07-23-2005, 10:04 AM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Hopefully camaro99ss is not full of **** and this will be resolved soon.

It sucks having to think about being scammed everytime I/you want to purchase something, and things like this are the reason for it.
Old 07-23-2005, 10:21 AM
Staging Lane

Hi my employee is being let go for this as for FedEx guy i contacted FedEx and they are taking there "appropriate" course of action, i contacted bill this morning and explained to him in more detail, the Blower is being shipped back it went out UPS tracking number is 1z78285W0307316005. As for the intake liftin em i have no need for that and it will be getting shipped back to you, it doesnt fit under the cowl of our trans am. I am sorry for the inconvience this has all caused, i am doing everything in my power to resolve everything.
Thanks
Chris
Old 07-23-2005, 10:23 AM
TECH Apprentice

Bullshit like this hurts us all...... good luck Blu in getting it resolved. We are too trusting on the corvetteforum at times......
Old 07-23-2005, 10:25 AM
Banned

how about you reemburse me the 57 bucks i paid to ship it to you then? if your fast manifold has already been shipped to me then i'll just have to deny reciept of the one i sent you. but since you're a liar and never shipped out the fast setup to me like you said you did it's a moot point. you're an effin scammer that got caught. mother effin liar. that manifold i sent you i personally pulled off of a 2002 trans am that i personally put it on. it fits PERFECTLY under the cowl of any 98-02 fbody. you're a liar, you never shipped out the fast manifold and tb like you claimed to have. god, i don't want to have to take vacation time to come up to MI, but i will if i have to. people like you should be executed on national television...you make me sick.....

Last edited by liftin'em on nittos; 07-23-2005 at 10:32 AM.
Old 07-23-2005, 10:32 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

a prank?!?!?! if he says he was there WITH the FedEx guy and his boss, then who could have pranked him??????

Find out who signed for the package first and foremost!!!

if he signed for it, then there is no question he was trying to get away with something IMO! he was just too non-chalaunt (sp?) about the whole thing and i agree with what's been said previously, that he gave himself a way out if things got ugly. that dude is most likely guilty and i would not stop at just getting my part back or $2,000. you have a responsibility to go after this guy if the cops think he's guilty.

and just out of curiosity.........you paid how much to ship that thing?!?!?!?! sounds like FedEx got over on you too! for that much you should have had that damn thing insured for the full amount! and if you didn't, well, you have yourself to blame for part of this. just my oppinion. everything i send out i put insurance on just in case, and most often it's out of my own pocket.

good luck to you both.

Dave
Old 07-23-2005, 10:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Chris called this morning and told me he found my D1SC and is shipping it back to me.

The F1R doesn't exist, and he insisted that the F1 he has is too close to a D1SC to be worth the trade.

Hopefully my blower doesn't morph into some other object during the FedEx trip. Like bricks, or a zebra. Or damaged.
Old 07-23-2005, 10:37 AM
Banned

camaro99ss427
Teching In

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi MAtt it went out via USPS was scheduled to be there on Friday of this week, let me know
Chris

he sent me this yesterday, says there that the intake manifold and throttlebody were already shipped and should be at my house yesterday. so if you already sent them why would you send me my manifold back? clarify this for all of us you lying son of a bitch.
Old 07-23-2005, 10:43 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Ok, this guy is a real piece of work. How many more people does he need to screw before he gets banned?

I have a LPE 427 stroker that I'd gladly trade for a 383 stroker. All someone has to do is first send me theirs, and wait.... Come on man...

Last edited by cyphur_traq; 07-27-2005 at 10:00 PM.
Old 07-23-2005, 10:53 AM
TECH Junkie

where did he find the blower at?? his coworker just decided to give it back a few days later after the cops etc were involved? i'd be pissed to **** even if i did get my blower back, its just the whole situation, thats **** that you dont do to people, steal there $2k blower, and give it back after all this bullshit and act as tho it wasnt ur fault, bullshit, i'd act further into this and try to get him charged criminaly, thats like someone stealing ur car, and just giving it back and walking away with a slap on the wrist, FAWK that, either way, goodluck blu, "hopefully" you'll be getting ur blower back
Old 07-23-2005, 10:58 AM
TECH Addict

I've been scamed by this chris downs feller too, we were suposed to make a trade on some wheels, I sent him detailed pics, he sent me some pics, I gave him tracking #'s, he told me he wouldnt have time till tomorrow, next day he says they shipped, still got no tracking number, finally tracked him down at work 4 days later and he tells me one of my wheels are bent so he stopped shipment of his......., and needs to send mine back, to say I'm pissed is an understatement, this guy has obviously burned quite a few other people and there's proof, if there's a name and # to a detective thats handleing all of these I would like it so I can get put on the list of people who've been ripped off by him, I have detailed records of emails and recorded phone conversations......
Old 07-23-2005, 11:01 AM
Banned

i just tried to call

Chris J. Downs
8788 Alsup
Commerce Township, MI 48382

phone number: 248-444-6925 and got no answer, but i did leave a message stating what i sent him, and what was supposed to be sent to me, and what course of action i would take on my part.
Old 07-23-2005, 11:02 AM
TECH Addict

thats not his address, I'm not sure if there even related, I allready tried that one....
Old 07-23-2005, 11:06 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by camaro99ss427
Interesting i opened the box in front of the FedEx guy and it was three bricks wrapped in bubble wrap. Ive been trading online for quite some time now and have over 200 feedback on ebay and now this. I guess you were hoping i would ship you my F! before i got your box of goodies huh? Sorry man better luck next time.

hey Camaro99ss427, please explain to us how "an employee" had time to play a "practical joke" on you by switching the blower in the box for bricks when you were right there with the FedEx guy recieving it? I mean by your own admission from the above quote the driver was there right? And how do bricks wrapped in bubble wrap "clang" anyhow?
You are a scammer and I sure hope that, even though it seems blu will be getting back his stuff, you get banned. People like you give the great sellers on this board a bad name.
Old 07-23-2005, 11:07 AM
Banned

it's the address that camaro99ss427 gave me to send him my manifold. he gave me another address, and then this one. he said he was moving and the one i posted was his new address.
Old 07-23-2005, 11:17 AM
TECH Addict

he lives at that new address w/his father, I wonder if he's in on it too?....

Quick Reply: Original & New Camaro99ss427 Thread