Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Issues w/Mtnm2!!! -- RESOLVED

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2005, 08:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs down Issues w/Mtnm2!!! -- RESOLVED

sold him a set of ssr gt1 rims awhile back

we agreed cause i was being nice to split the shipping!!!

i should of just made him cover it all now!!!..

well i shipped the rime recieved payment for the wheels but never recieved payment for his half of the shipping.

gave me some BS story about the check beingin the mail....

pisses me off cause i was nice and split the shipiing cost with him and it was no cheep penny to ship these things..

i have sent him many pm's now and he will not respond...

what sucks for him is i go to texas for training all the time and his address is not to far where i have to go!

knock knock!
Old 09-01-2005, 11:31 AM
TECH Senior Member

i hope you're referring to a friendly visit to collect money and nothing else. otherwise we can arrange a nice vacation from this site.

i've dealt with mtnm2 in the past and he's been very prompt in all respects of the transaction and i have nothing but good things to say about him. hopefully you can get this worked out. let me know if you need help getting in touch with him.
Old 09-01-2005, 11:43 AM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cyphur_traq
i hope you're referring to a friendly visit to collect money and nothing else. otherwise we can arrange a nice vacation from this site.

i've dealt with mtnm2 in the past and he's been very prompt in all respects of the transaction and i have nothing but good things to say about him. hopefully you can get this worked out. let me know if you need help getting in touch with him.
Well if u read his post it says he wont return his PMs and he posted something in here so yeah I would have to say he needs help.
Old 09-01-2005, 12:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

I was offering to help if he wanted it. I'm not the only mod that is involved in this section. Since I've had prior transactions with mtnm2 in the past, he may or may not choose to have me help him.

Next time you want to be a smartass and be totally unhelpful in a feedback thread, I'll just go ahead and start pruning your posts.
Old 09-01-2005, 01:44 PM

Next time you want to be a smartass and be totally unhelpful in a feedback thread, I'll just go ahead and start pruning your posts.
or maybe the next time u should handle ur response alittle better by saying and doing things in a mature manner. Cmments like this belong in PMs well thats the way i think a mod should handle it. To me a response like that is childish and when I read that it makes me think u are abusing ur mod powers.
Old 09-01-2005, 03:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

whoa guys

of course i ment frendly manner....

i couldl caree less where talking about beer money here like 60 buclks it was...

it just the fact i went way out of my way to get these items shipped asap...and i even shipped them before i recievd his money orders!!! i took the good grace of him telling me a tracking number for the package that conmtained the money order...

like i said had no problems with himn paying for the wheels its just the simple fact that i was nice and split the shippings cost...

its just the simple i was nice sold the wheels at a good discount.. and did everything for the sale asap...and im the one getting bent over...

and i dont appreciate your threat of haveing me take a vacation of the site...even before contacting me.. rather then just throwing it up on the board. mods are suppose to be bias. i see favoritism..

you can help me by gettingf my cehck to my house.

and i will gladly remove this thread about him..

and yes i cant spell
Old 09-01-2005, 04:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

OrangeSS, the point of making the comment publicly was so that everyone saw it. If it belonged in a PM, it would have been sent in one. I'm so glad everyone feels the need to jump into feedback threads and insert their comments. These sections go astray just as badly as the lounge half the time and thats going to stop. So, my comments will start becoming public. You have a problem with that, tough ****. Quit being a smartass and you won't have an issue. Had you actually thought for a second prior to posting, my response made perfect sense. Your participation in this thread is done now. Any more comments you have, PM me. This thread is done being hijacked.

Sinister, I am more than happy to help you get your portion of the shipping charges in any way that I can. Feel free to PM me and let me know what he owes you and the specifics and time frame of the deal and we'll get the ball rolling. We actually prefer to leave these threads up for archive purposes because if its just a misunderstanding, and the seller is good at solving problems and resolving issues, that can help reassure a potential buyer in the future. So, either way, we'll leave this thread up. Hopefully this will work out for the better.

Also, that is my standard response concerning any member making an insinuation towards a visit to another member when they are upset. We do not tolerate violence on this board and since it is often difficult to discern one's demeanor over the internet we prefer to err on the side of caution(at least I do). If I offended you, I apologize, I just have a zero tolerance policy on threats/psuedothreats. I'm happy to hear that is not the case here.
Old 09-02-2005, 12:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

08-13-2005 Re: trade of rims!!
07:32 PM

I sent it out, have not recieced it?

last pm i had from him and no i havcent recioved anything from him! wish i could take back and make him cover all the shipping now. sucks ill prob never do this agin for another sale
Old 09-03-2005, 11:06 AM
TECH Senior Member

I've sent him a PM. Hopefully he receives it soon, as he has not been active on the site since August 29th according to the database.
Old 09-03-2005, 12:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

I sent him a yahoo message to have him look at this thread.

His email address is mtnm2@yahoo.com
Old 09-03-2005, 11:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

This is the first I have been on tech in a while. I am currently on leave from work for 2 weeks with out pay, so needless to say money is a little tight. I will get you the money. I have alot of people on here that can vouch for me, I have never screwed anyone. In fact I got screwed for the shipping on the wheels I shipped when i put the SSR's on. I wil not be on here for probably another 2 weeks. If you feel you need to come and see me then do so. You will get your $70
Old 09-04-2005, 11:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mtnm2
This is the first I have been on tech in a while. I am currently on leave from work for 2 weeks with out pay, so needless to say money is a little tight. I will get you the money. I have alot of people on here that can vouch for me, I have never screwed anyone. In fact I got screwed for the shipping on the wheels I shipped when i put the SSR's on. I wil not be on here for probably another 2 weeks. If you feel you need to come and see me then do so. You will get your $70

you can have all the people in the world vouch for you thats fine by me...

but this just proves that the pm you sent me on 08-13-2005 Re: trade of rims!!

was a straight out lie!!!

this will be the third time you said you where going to send me the money!.
and i have still yet to recieve a payment.....

i guess i will update this thread if payment is recieved..

thanks for everyones help

i hate to be the one that sounds like the jerk here but you make a deal you stick with it.
Old 09-06-2005, 06:35 PM
TECH Regular

Just b/c he was prompt with your transaction means crap. It sounds like he backed out on his word and wont respond to PMs.

PAY THE MAN WHAT YOU OWE HIM!
Old 09-06-2005, 06:38 PM
TECH Regular

OrangeSS, the point of making the comment publicly was so that everyone saw it. If it belonged in a PM, it would have been sent in one. I'm so glad everyone feels the need to jump into feedback threads and insert their comments. These sections go astray just as badly as the lounge half the time and thats going to stop. So, my comments will start becoming public. You have a problem with that, tough ****. Quit being a smartass and you won't have an issue. Had you actually thought for a second prior to posting, my response made perfect sense. Your participation in this thread is done now. Any more comments you have, PM me. This thread is done being hijacked.

You come off VERY rude, This is the feedback forum. Here we help each other and try and get a situation clear and fixed.
Old 09-07-2005, 02:24 AM

Originally Posted by fivepointseven
You come off VERY rude, This is the feedback forum. Here we help each other and try and get a situation clear and fixed.
amen brother
Old 09-07-2005, 01:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by SINISTER
08-13-2005 Re: trade of rims!!

last pm i had from him and no i havcent recioved anything from him! wish i could take back and make him cover all the shipping now. sucks ill prob never do this agin for another sale
I'll tell you what I will just call the post office and tell them to find proof of the lost mail. Think they will find it. You have my word you will get you money when i can back on my feet when i get back to work. Untill then you can bitch all you want, I have told you I will get it to you
Old 09-07-2005, 02:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

fivepointseven, if you have something to say to me, do so in PM's, I said this thread is done being hijacked. What part of that comment did you not understand? You have absolutely nothing to do with this transaction, so please refrain from participating in this thread. If you think I'm being rude and inconsiderate please PM me about it.

From this point on I start pruning posts not pertaining to the furthering of SINISTER getting his money back. EVERYONE, FEEL FREE, PLEASE to PM me with any comments you may have concerning how you feel my behavior is not up to par here. If you would like to discuss it that is fine by me. Not in this thread.
Old 09-07-2005, 02:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Orange SS your comment was not needed in this thread what-so-ever. I don't see this as an abuse of Mod powers. Your comment was not needed and he told you what he was going to do. I would.

cyphur_traq. Just calm down a little. You got wound up. Time for a Sticky with all the necessary info for Posters.

fivepointseven. If you have had any transactions with a Buyer/seller then it is OK to post up. If not please don't. It makes it hard to see the truth and it's called "Bandwagoning". I do Whole heartedly agree with this statement.

Here we help each other and try and get a situation clear and fixed.
He does seem to have not been able to come up with the money owed in the agreement. That is what the Feedback system is for. The remark is on point but is not needed. Please keep that to yourself or to a PM.

Just let this thread stay here for others to view. Can you add comments good/bad on E-Bay? Think about it in that sence and you'll see why these threads should only be left to Moderators/Administrators and the Buyer/Seller.

If it's a Gross oversight then that is Ok though. No one is perfect.
Old 09-07-2005, 07:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mtnm2
I'll tell you what I will just call the post office and tell them to find proof of the lost mail. Think they will find it. You have my word you will get you money when i can back on my feet when i get back to work. Untill then you can bitch all you want, I have told you I will get it to you

get me my damn money... and you wont here another peep about it from me.

this is bullshit

u should pay for it all for just being an *** and to recover your name from ls1tech

edited to make everyone happy yeah lets all hug

Last edited by SINISTER; 09-07-2005 at 11:12 PM.
Old 09-07-2005, 10:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

SINISTER, calm down man. I'll get in touch with mtnm2 and see what kind of timeframe we're realistically looking at. Until he comes up with the money I'll be telling him to stay out of the Classifieds(except to sell items - if that will help him raise money).

If he cannot afford to pay you what he owes you, than he doesn't need to be purchasing anything else on this site. However, despite your frustrations I ask that you try not to get so worked up over it. Calling people names never solved anything, and it certainly won't prompt mtnm2 to get you your money any quicker.

Find the thread where this transaction took place and leave him negative feedback if you so wish. But please try to tone down the rhetoric in the thread and lets keep this constructive.

Quick Reply: Issues w/Mtnm2!!! -- RESOLVED