Old 01-14-2006, 05:44 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

How do you figure that?
Old 01-14-2006, 05:50 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jxaxsxoxn
Talk all you want, you're safe 1200 miles away.

look, you just need to shut your fawking *** guzzling mouth and go check your mail, the money order should be there today, if not monday, so shut the **** up and wait already you racist ************. go fawk a goat.
Old 01-14-2006, 05:51 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by GreenGoblin956
look, you just need to shut your fawking *** guzzling mouth and go check your mail, the money order should be there today, if not monday, so shut the **** up and wait already you racist ************. go fawk a goat.
ccccfd
Old 01-14-2006, 05:52 PM
Banned

exactely, already explained i hate doing money orders cus i like to pay eveyrhing via paypal much quicker, he said no to paypal so i kept forgetting about the cluster, even after i said ill send the money order, he said ill still send the cluster, id idnt ask him too before payment, HE did that on his own, and i appreciate it, but like i said, your getting your money just delayed you racist motherfawker
racist motherfawker
Old 01-14-2006, 05:53 PM
Banned

look, when you get the money order, fold it in half and shove it up your *** man, i thought this was over, i thought you understood the money order is on its way, why cant you fawking understand it!!!! go check your mail, like i said, if you want i can give you the fawking money order # you can call western union and verify if you cumguzzling bitch.
cumguzzling bitch
Old 01-14-2006, 05:54 PM
Banned

and for your information, these people are not my friends, they are adults and actually comprehend english and undersand dalays, not no 12 year old dumbass who is crying like a lil bitch.

joshua thanks for the understanding, wish that dumbass could understand english...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 01-14-2006, 05:55 PM
11 Second Club

wow you can copy and paste! YAY!! atleast you can do something!

anyways, this is the last time i will reply on this i already forwarded this thread to the mods that take care of this section. so ill let them do as they please i already copied everything you have posted just in case you decide to delete it like last time. anyways, i also will forward a pic of the money order and a # on it to them so they can verify, thanks IM OUT! have a great day.
Old 01-14-2006, 05:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by jxaxsxoxn
Send the money, I'll ship it when I get around to it. Seems ok from what you've said so far.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/attachmen...chmentid=52100
A pic of a bumper and headlight that he posted to my thread in the wanted section.
This piece thinks that this is a "mint" bumper and "may need to be repainted". This just shows the intellect that this guy has. And I never said that it was ok, but atleast he didn't try to rip you off, which he very easily could have and probably should have since you are bashing him the way you are. Besides, who on here is actually backing you up and saying you are right?
1200 miles away or face to face I am sure that no one has a thing to be afraid of. End of story. Goodnight. you ***
Old 01-14-2006, 06:02 PM
11 Second Club

joshua: just back me up on the PM i sent cypher cus of his racist remarks, he deleted them from the old posts, cus he knows he was wrong. so he deleted them. i already PMd atleast 6 people who read the racist remarks me made
Old 01-14-2006, 06:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

not a problem...he deletes it then acts like he never made any remarks...hmmm down near mexico...mexican bitch...any of those ring a bell. I won't mention the other ones he wrote. This guy needs to be banned ASAP

Joshua
Old 01-14-2006, 06:10 PM
11 Second Club

hopefully so. all he had to do was wait, no need to involve race nor threats. cypher does have a pm from me, i know he was pming ACW. not sure about what....but i really hope he gets banned, we dont need racist members HERE! not only that but they call their girlfriends mexican bitchs....LOL know whats funny, he said she was puerto rican LOl thats not mexican LOLOLOL anyways. enough, pm was sent ill just want and see what happend i hope something happens cus this is not right and should not pass as it being ok
Old 01-14-2006, 06:23 PM
Banned

I already did it, thats why I copied and pasted YOUR **** remarks so you can't delete them.
Old 01-14-2006, 06:28 PM
11 Second Club

i started the name calling after you made your racist comments. so i see them justified. i heard a rumor that mods can still see deleted posts after you delete them, i hope the rumor is true so they can see wat you said before i retaliated. im gonna go start to pray its true so you can get banned for your racial comments, i have nothing to hide, never did i think of deleteing my threats.
Old 01-14-2006, 08:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

You've all behaved like freakin 12 year olds in this thread; if I wasn't already awed by the astounding childishness of jxaxsxoxn's behavior, I might find it more appalling.

jxaxsxoxn, you're getting a 90 day ban for racist and semi-threatening comments, its 60 days b/c I've already warned you once and you went above and beyond the normal call of asshatdom and deleted your original thread and created a new one. Don't worry, I brought the old one back for good measure - it can be found here.

GreenGoblin, you were right to message me asking for assistance with this thread, however you were a little late in doing so - you shouldn't have joined in with jxaxsxoxn in all the crap he wanted to go on with. I'm glad to help any member that wants to resolve some issues they have with another member, but once you've crossed the line, you're done. So the next time you have a problem with a member, before you go down that road, come to me, or ACW, FIRST. Not AFTER two pages of crap. It, after all, is just the internet, you CAN just walk away from the keyboard for a little while

Quick Reply: Looks like I got F#cked