Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

I think VTESPEED is trying to Screw me

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2006, 09:42 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well this just keeps getting better and better. VTESPEED, You need to take care of this.

http://nbm2001transam.com/DSC00630.JPG

http://nbm2001transam.com/DSC00632.JPG

http://nbm2001transam.com/DSC00633.JPG

http://nbm2001transam.com/DSC00634.JPG

http://nbm2001transam.com/DSC00635.JPG

http://nbm2001transam.com/DSC00636.JPG

http://nbm2001transam.com/DSC00637.JPG
Old 01-27-2006, 09:53 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,142 Likes on 742 Posts

Is the seller "Jim Voyles?"

And if so, Jim, I have been friends with Dave Diluca for about 8 years and he does not screw around.

And that case is messed up, how was it packed?

If all this stuff is not cleared up by Monday I'm going to put together a sticky with every bit of informatio we can find on Jim Voyles.
Old 01-27-2006, 10:00 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
Is the seller "Jim Voyles?"

And if so, Jim, I have been friends with Dave Diluca for about 8 years and he does not screw around.

And that case is messed up, how was it packed?

If all this stuff is not cleared up by Monday I'm going to put together a sticky with every bit of informatio we can find on Jim Voyles.
Jim Voyles is what is on the shipping label

Original Thread:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts-sale/425951-ls1-th350-conversion-good-900hp.html

Last edited by Big Daddy; 01-27-2006 at 10:07 AM.
Old 01-27-2006, 10:05 AM
FormerVendor

PSJ, I guess you also remember the chicago events last year
I just want a refund from the guy thats all... I dont get the big deal, he says he has 3 other guys to buy it..
Old 01-27-2006, 01:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

I have is AIM screen name around here somewhere, I will find it. I used to have his phone number I will look for that also
Old 01-27-2006, 06:49 PM
Banned

Big Daddy:

holy crap...was the rubbermaid tub messed up in any way?

Send it back, I will take care of it fully. Wow... and I thought I would be hearing that you recieved it today and everything was fine. I will also file a claim with fedex but thats on me and I wont make you wait...

Did they drop it off the truck? how did the rubbermaid tub look?

Fedex ground at 134lbs, I'll take care of the shipping back in the same rubbermaid tub
Old 01-27-2006, 06:51 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SLED28
PSJ, I guess you also remember the chicago events last year
I just want a refund from the guy thats all... I dont get the big deal, he says he has 3 other guys to buy it..
SLED28, please check the other post in this forum.

You sent me a fake tracking # and lied that you had shipped it to the new buyer. I am fully refunding him, you are welcome to keep the intake or sell it if youd like.
Old 01-27-2006, 09:37 PM
FormerVendor

I paid you first then you shipped it.. Now you should refund me and then I will gladly ship this thing back instantly!
Old 01-27-2006, 09:40 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by VTESPEED
Big Daddy:

holy crap...was the rubbermaid tub messed up in any way?

Send it back, I will take care of it fully. Wow... and I thought I would be hearing that you recieved it today and everything was fine. I will also file a claim with fedex but thats on me and I wont make you wait...

Did they drop it off the truck? how did the rubbermaid tub look?

Fedex ground at 134lbs, I'll take care of the shipping back in the same rubbermaid tub

Look at the pictures, the rubbermaid is Phucked, Once I receive another one from you that is brand new Like the one I paid for, I will send it back. I don't know what happened, I just know the rubbermaid is in bad shape, I will not ship it back in that one. I wait for the new one and ship it back in the that rubbermaid. If you have any concerns on me being trusted you can ask around for me in the Texas Section on LS2, I am known by many. Make your claim and send me a new one with shipping confirmation ASAP, I need this tranny bad.

Book'em Dano
Old 01-27-2006, 09:43 PM
Banned

Dman, I was seriously thinking about buying that tranny. Glad I didn't.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune
Old 01-28-2006, 12:04 AM
Banned

Big Daddy: First I hope you were able to see on the shipping label from fedex that I did drop the tranny off when I claimed and it was shipped exactly when/how I said it was....buttttttttt on to more important things.

I will take care of it. I called the tranny builder today. He said he can swap me cases same day with no problem and have it back and ready to go. To do that I need that tranny back from you.

So we've got some options and hope we can get this worked out asap and to your satisfaction.

1) You send it back to me, I refund you for it. I'd need you to pick up another rubbermaid tub. I'll cover the fedex/tub costs up front and refund you fully when I recieve the tranny back from you.

2) I'll pay for you to ship that tranny back to me, i'd need you to pick up another rubbermaid type tub from walmart or whereever (I paid $10 or so for that tub to ship to you). The builder can swap cases same day I recieve it back from you and it will reship back to you the next day after I get it.

3)A case costs $50 and an average builder charges approx $75-150 to swap cases at any normal transmission shop. You paid $500 for the tranny if I remember right, I'll refund you $200 and you have case swapped. That would be the fastest way I know of. I will refund you on paypal $206 total immediately.

4) To have another tranny built, all the parts would have to be ordered and it might take a little time for the builder to get another together. approx 1-2 weeks.

What do you think...please attempt to be fair as I'm doing what I can for fedex f'up and I will have to go through dealing with the claim process to try and be reimbursed..Its like they dropped it off the truck and completely mishandled it.
Old 01-28-2006, 12:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

hmmmmmm game over
Old 01-28-2006, 07:29 AM
Staging Lane

Im gonna stick my .02 in here even tho I am NOT involved in any way here with anything nor do I know either party. But I have had a FedEx account for a LONG time and here is how it works... The shipper has to file a damage claim including the PayPal documents, shipping docs, etc. Fedex will pick up the damaged item including the original packaging and return them to the shipper at no charge. Once they determine if they are liable, then they will pay the shipper ONLY, they will NOT pay the recipient under any conditions! So if anybody ships that trans anywhere or looses the bin, etc, then you are only delaying and/or "killing" the claim. Unlike UPS, Fedex WILL actually pay a damage claim, it takes about 2 weeks to recieve a check once the paperwork is filed. HTHs............ Bill
Old 01-28-2006, 09:05 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Guys,

I have to jump in here and back him up a little. He DID send me a 800$$$+ turbo before even seeeing payment and it arrived just as he said and shipped RIGHT when he said. I have been reading these threads about him, and honestly think hes getting a little dogpiled. Im not saying that just because my experience was great that yours will be too, and no he didnt ask me to post this. I havent talked to him since...

Big Daddy: I think it would help the situation ALOT if you would just read and post the shipment date off the fedex label. That will give him some credability.
Old 01-28-2006, 10:15 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

For Big Daddys protection here this is how this should work. Full refund to the buyer. VTE calls fedex and takes care of it. The first thing is a full refund unless biddaddy wants to accept the partial refund and have the case swapped himself. Other than that the only acceptable thing here is for VTE to give back all the money upfront just as the buyer has done in good faith. What works for one works for the other. VTE doesnt need to received the trans before he refunds the money. He didnt ship COD did he, no he got paid and then shipped. Same way it should be for bigdaddy. Anything less then VTESPEED should get the bad karma sticky. IT sounds like he's trying to do right but at the same time he sounds suspicious and has a few bad marks from other buyers. I sell stuff as well and something just sounds fishy. I'm not saying he's a bad seller, just stating how this transaction should now work. The buyer in now way should be inconvenienced, but is very much so. If I had sold it I would either send him a new tranny right away or refund the money and take care of getting my money and trans back by fedex. Buyer paid 500 almost a month ago and still doesn’t have a trans, that’s sellers responsibility, and seller acknowledges that, but does not offer full refund up front which is bullshit. Seller needs to buy the trans back same way he sold it. Money first.

And another thing WTF do you expect when you ship in a flimsy plastic box?!?
Trans should have been boxed properly using a wooden crate. Your just asking for trouble using a $10 POS plastic box that cant protect anything. Another bad sign, seller doesnt give a crap about how his product ships. Did you just look for the cheapest thing you could find? It shows.
Honestly, the care you put into shipping is a direct reflection of you. All you cared about was getting this guys money and it showed. You didnt care about delivering a quality product at all. I'd be suspect of the trans if I were bigdaddy, in fact fro mwhat I've seen I'd take a full refund and nothing more. Never buy from you again. You might as well have wrapped the thing in brown paper and put a shipping label on it, but FEDEX wouldnt let you do it.

Last edited by 99blancoSS; 01-28-2006 at 10:32 AM.
Old 01-28-2006, 10:46 AM
Staging Lane

The shipping label was only where you set it up, nothing was date stamped by Fedex, which I would have to go by the Tracking information, I will make a few calls and get back to you.
Old 01-28-2006, 12:13 PM
FormerVendor

I'll tell you something, I bet it was allready broken before it shipped.

You should see the BACKFIRED intake he sold me!!!!! I want my $510usd back VTE!!!!!
Old 01-28-2006, 02:23 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,142 Likes on 742 Posts

Dave are you contesting via Paypal or just getting a refund from Jim?
Old 01-28-2006, 02:31 PM
FormerVendor

I payed through money order. I can accept money order or paypal in return.
Old 01-28-2006, 06:18 PM
11 Second Club

As for the tranny i saw it, and considerd purchasing it before he wsold it to you, it was not broken, that must have been fed-ex, i have purchased many things form this seller and they were all quality items.

Quick Reply: I think VTESPEED is trying to Screw me