Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

problems with "camaromotorsports" (Resolved)

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2006, 10:37 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Exclamation

He now says that he is going to have UPS pick up the console. I asked him when he is going to refund my money. He e-mails me back stating that he will let me know when UPS is going to pick up the console. I ask him again, "When are you going to refund my money?"

He is on this site under camaromotorsports.
Old 06-08-2006, 10:46 AM
TECH Resident

what an a$$ you can clearly see it's not the right armrest
Old 06-08-2006, 11:02 AM
TECH Resident

Angry

Originally Posted by 00'WS6Rocket
what an a$$ you can clearly see it's not the right armrest

The old "bait and switch". He has yet to acknowledge the fact that it is a different console.

Since when should an interior part be full of mud anyway?
I'm not driving Big Foot or Gravedigger.
Old 06-08-2006, 12:05 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,156 Likes on 752 Posts

Mitch C, send him a link to this thread.

He better give you a full refund or he gets a lifetime ban. You can show him my comment. I know how meticulous you are, and that's not acceptable. He has 24 hours from the time of my post before he gets a lifetime ban, that cannot be overturned.

ADMIN
Old 06-08-2006, 01:49 PM
Staging Lane

I already told you on the other site Mitch....This thread makes my brain hurt.....
Old 06-08-2006, 02:04 PM
TECH Veteran

This is a link to the original thread if anybody wondered.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-wanted/513266-wanted-1997-1999-6-speed-center-console.html
Old 06-08-2006, 02:25 PM
On The Tree

I bought some parts from him a while back. Everything when smooth. Hopefully he makes it right for u. Later David
Old 06-08-2006, 05:13 PM
TECH Resident

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
Mitch C, send him a link to this thread.

He better give you a full refund or he gets a lifetime ban. You can show him my comment. I know how meticulous you are, and that's not acceptable. He has 24 hours from the time of my post before he gets a lifetime ban, that cannot be overturned.

ADMIN
Thanks John. I e-mailed him a link to this thread.

This is the e-mail conversation from today...

Me:

Please let me know when UPS will be picking it up. When are you going to refund my money?

Him:

they aresuposed to call today, and pick it up today ortomorrow, i will issue arefund by money order as soon as i get the claim check, i would send it but i just paid bills tuesday

Me:

I will box it up and have it ready at the office at my apartment complex as I am assuming that is where it will be picked up, right? I should not have to wait until you get the claim check from UPS. I paid you right away and my refund should be given to me right away. I do not want to have this console sent back to you and have to wait and wait to get MY money back.

Mitch

FYI... LS1 tech is ready to ban you for life...

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4969678#post4969678&conly=

Mitch
Old 06-08-2006, 11:50 PM
On The Tree

WOW, you guys having fun running your mouths about me, first off i changed the latch on that console , because the other one was messed up, trying to make it right, i did not tell him that til now, but theres your reason, and that was a perfect console no broken tabs when i sent it, yes the car was rolled over when wrecked, i did not know i suposed to detail it for him, he told me i did a good job of boxing and shipping it, i appreciate that, i alway try to do my best and make everyone happy, some are impossible to, why should i get shafted when ups broke the front tab for sure , i know it wasn't broken, i removed the 10mm screw that held it in place, and lift up 99.9 percent of your shift plate all of them i have ever seen have had ashes, and dirt under them, and John, as far as this ban foir life thing, do you ot remember back when i sent the guy in MO some carpet he was not happy with, oh yeah, i refunded his money and he sent it back, i do remember that as well, and i beleive i have sent a item to you before, a while back, i have always came through, the only reason , i have not jumped to it on this is , this guy has been very rude , demanding, and treating, i don't have to put up with that stuff , and i don't appreciate it, i have tried 3 or 4 different things, i filed a ups claim yesterday, as soon as i get the check from them i will cash it and send him the funds, my paypal is empty,and he wants a direct paypal refund, which i cannot do, as soon as it gets here i promise i will refund it to him, its kind of hard when you don't ahve the money to give back, as far as the other guys posting their oppinion, it none of their bussiness , check my feedback rating, looks like i have did the people pretty good, i thought so, but going behind my back and running your mouth, thats not right, shows the immatutaty from you guys, if there was a problem, John, you should have PM'ed me instead of making threats on a forum post, thats not to professional, i don't hold that against you, i will come through on this deal, just give me a little time, if i was to sell soemthing thise week on paypal i will issue the refund, i doubt it the way i am being trashed behind my back though, i really don't ahve anything further, and i will let you know as soona s i can get the funds
Old 06-09-2006, 01:12 AM
11 Second Club

you should have handled it before it got this far, you LET it get this far by your responces.

he said plenty times of the release tab, why not tell him EARLIER? until it gets this far, then it seems like your just making stuff UP!!?!
Old 06-09-2006, 01:18 AM
On The Tree

i have agreed to refund it , so its really none of your business either, i tried to handle it, i was unaware he had posted all this stuff, i think we have it settled or maybe, so please mind your own bussiness, thanks
Old 06-09-2006, 01:36 AM
11 Second Club

just had some fun reading your issue with the carpet, SAME THING, just diff car part LOL
Old 06-09-2006, 01:37 AM
On The Tree

It should'nt have come to all of that!!!!
Old 06-09-2006, 01:46 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 427-WS6-87-02
It should'nt have come to all of that!!!!

ding ding ding!! i agree!
Old 06-09-2006, 08:55 AM
TECH Resident

Thumbs down

GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD... IT DOESN'T MATTER IF UPS BROKE THE MOUNTING TABS OR NOT! YOU SENT ME A PIECE OF GARBAGE EITHER WAY. NOW YOU MENTION THAT YOU SWITCHED LIDS. YEAH... OK.

Here is what he sends me today...

Man , i posted back where you guys were mouthing about me behind my back, maybe you might add this one to, ups said to leave it at the office, man i would pay you right off, but how am i supposed to when all i have is .35 cents in my account, thats kind of hard to do, you can check my feedback on ls1t, i have always made things right and sent good products, i guess we just did not see eye to eye , no hard feelings on my end except the behind my back posts, that was uncalled for, i wills end the refund as soon as i can get the funds together, i though maybe i could sell a few items off the site and get it taht way, but i doubt that since you have your post about me, thanks that will make i quicker, anyways i don't ahve time to argue, i will keep you posted on getting your money

Behind his back posts? Yeah... right. What did he expect?

It's not my problem that you have 35 cents in your PayPal account. Are you telling me that you only have 35 cents to your name and that you have to wait for the claim money that UPS MIGHT give you? Find a way to come up with $150 and apply it to your PayPal account and refund my money via PayPal. Your way is not acceptable.
Old 06-09-2006, 09:02 AM
TECH Resident

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by camaromotorsports
this guy has been very rude , demanding, and treating
Not even close. You have treated me with total disrespect. I gave you many chances to make things right. But enough is enough!

I'm a patient man, Focker. That's what 18 months in a Vietnamese prison camp will do to ya.
Old 06-09-2006, 09:11 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,156 Likes on 752 Posts

Brandon, I don't have time to chase you down.

Just get Mitch C. a refund and it's over.

Bringing up the carpet deal just makes you look worse. You come across as careless and sloppy, like you don't care whether some of the stuff you sell is junk or not.

Perhaps what I should do is ban you until you pay Mitch back. What do the other guys think? We don't need excuses just action.

ADMIN
Old 06-09-2006, 09:30 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by camaromotorsports
WOW, you guys having fun running your mouths about me
but going behind my back and running your mouth, thats not right, shows the immatutaty from you guys
the way i am being trashed behind my back though...
According to what I see here, he contacted you directly several times before he posted anything here. That's not behind your back. If the responses he posted were accurate, I would have been done what he did. Your responses were just as rude as his, and the first line of your post here shows exactly what type of person you are, and what you think of your customers (existing or potential).

If the explanation was as simple as "I changed the button", why did it take so long for you to say that? Regardless, he bought a console with a black button and got one with a grey button. I would not accept that even if the rest of the console had been in perfect shape. That's not what he needs for his car. So what he received, was not what he thought he was purchasing for no other reason than that.
Old 06-09-2006, 09:32 AM
TECH Resident

Smile

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
Brandon, I don't have time to chase you down.

Just get Mitch C. a refund and it's over.

Bringing up the carpet deal just makes you look worse. You come across as careless and sloppy, like you don't care whether some of the stuff you sell is junk or not.

Perhaps what I should do is ban you until you pay Mitch back. What do the other guys think? We don't need excuses just action.

ADMIN
Thanks John. Even though that you went 9.4 at 143.74 mph and I haven't, I appreciate your help.

I think I should get my refund right away. I paid him right away... he didn't have to wait for his money. He should refund me (via PayPal only) on the same day that UPS picks up the package. If I allow UPS to pick up the package, who knows what kind of excuses I'll get? Who knows if I'll ever get paid? Who knows if this "money order" will be any good? It's sad to say, but I don't trust many people and a "money order" or a "check" can be made up on a computer. As far as I am concerned, PayPal is the only secure way to get my money back.
Old 06-09-2006, 10:15 AM
On The Tree

well it looks like a losing battle, its all a ring circus with the neg posting by all of you, you are like best buds , by me bring up the carpet, i did take care of it , i guess you guys are not that smart to see i did the right thing,a nd this guy, i'm a ******, spell it out, good family oriented site, let me tell you, just what i would want a kid to see, maybe you need to do your job and ban some people for cussing on the site, i have agreed to refund the funds, i have 25.00 in the account asa of today, can't you see i'm trying, but demands will get you no where i will tell you know,i will do the best i can as quick as i can, but i don't have to take threats of getting banned and demands right now actions, and even if you say you will ban me till i pay, how do i know you will let me back on, bottom line, if i get banned,and this thread is not deleted , we are finished talking period, i am trying to work this out, but enough is enough

Quick Reply: problems with "camaromotorsports" (Resolved)